What was the message of this film?

What was the message of this film?

fantasy sels

I'm sorry but black people really look like monkeys.

Not every movie has to have a message. Sometimes telling an interesting story is a lot better.

anti-race mixing propaganda to scare paranoid and superstitious black men away from dating white women

people will do a anything for youth/eternal life, even kill.

Let me see your face.

Actual retards.

This movie is actually pretty based because it scares black men from dating white women even though blacks saw it as "white people want our bodies and supernatural abilities n sheitt"

to get out

You were the one from my dreams. Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.

Make an average horror movie with racist themes and you'll get adored by critics.

the same message of this cartoon

white women can't resist black men.

BLOMFELD GUMPF

Me

I can play connect the dots with your acne, white boy.

The message was self proclaimed progressive minded people may SAY they love black people and think they are great at sports and shit but their ACTIONS demonstrate they only use blacks as a vehicle for their own ends

I'd fuck her face

The first guy is right, they kind of do resemble monkeys.

All women are crazy.

That's not the message of the film, I'm just telling you

The whole movie is addressing reverse racism.

The white family in the movie idolized African Americans, they sought them out because they believed they were superior.

Even the left of Hollywood is filled with bias to those of race. Hollywood emphasizes diversity in completely unrealistic fashions nowadays, and I think that was the message Jordan Peele tried to convey - regardless of your political views, race will always be a big deal so long as people make it one.

>tfw took my white gf to watch this movie on a double date with my black dad and white mom

Huge, huge mistake. So uncomfortable.

*taps on the tea cup three times*
Sink, user. Sink.

I'd do a lot worse if I were suddenly blind

White people were the bad guys all along.

That while people all wish to be black

No exceptions

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

Including lowering their IQ?

This

Hahaha you called them chimpouts because black people are passionate and care about something (unlike you). Haha isn't that so funny? Black people look like chimps xD!

/s

Seriously, grow the fuck up. Stop pretending racism is funny, it's not. Fucking edgelord. What's the matter do black people scare you? Well you know what's really scary? The systematic oppression black people and other PoC face every day. And what's even scarier is privileged pieces of shit try to maintain that system.

Fuck you.

>The whole movie is addressing reverse racism.
>The white family in the movie idolized African Americans, they sought them out because they believed they were superior.
You're the only person I've ever seen who shares that definition of reverse racism with me.

This

black guys shouldn't date white girls

Lake Bell has a twin

reddit

This is probably why white women are lest likely to race mix. White men are more likely to race mix with asian women than white women with black men.
Like i don't care about negros as long as they stay far away from me but i can't understand why anybody would find them attractive. Outside of few cases that get to be models they're just butt fucking ugly.

Yes

White people is crazy : the movie

whites be trippin bruh but dem white girls love dat bbc u kno wat i mean?

Liberals pretend to be your friends but will use you for nefarious purposes.

Burn the coal, pay the toll

asians indians and arabs btfo

The message was that liberal sanctimoniousness needs an infusion of self-flagellation.

The missing link