Stranger Things S2 will contain a love triangle between Eleven, Mike and Lucas

>Production has just started on the second season of the hit Netflix show Stranger Things, and the show creators, The Duffer Brothers, are being tight lipped on future storylines. However, in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, co-creator Ross Duffer did divulge a few secrets, namely that more focus will be given to the character Lucas. The show received some criticism over the fact that Lucas' character, the show's only African American character, was underdeveloped and the creator's seem to have taken this on board.

>"We're going to explore Lucas' home life, and really explore what it means to be young and black in the smalltown Midwestern 1980s setting." Says Ross Duffer. "There will also be some new tension between Lucas and Mike, as they find themselves both competing for Eleven's affections."

>One of the most popular aspects of the show was the love triangle between Nancy, Jonathan and Steve and it seems like a no brainer that the younger cast will experience there own version of this.

>Stranger Things Season 2 will premier 2017 on Netflix

ok.co.uk/tv/914983/netflix-stranger-things-season-2-release-date-cast-trailer-actors-episodes

How hyped are you guys for season 2?

old news, bordering on stale.

>fake link
Oh wow you got me

Dropped. Niggers and especially Nigger lovers will pay in the coming years. Their punishment must be more severe.

dropped all around

Damn.. you think theyll go the IT route?

WHAT THE FUCK WHY DO THEY HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING
DROPPED

So both eleven and Lucas will fight for Mike's love?
Well I guess it makes sense seeing how cute Mike is

BLACKED

"Mike" is such a weird name for a 9 year old.

Will there be any rap battles or breakdancing?

Lucas was the best kid anyway

It doesn't matter why. they must be stopped

This is fake right fellas

me on the right

kinda of a dumb thing to fake story about since they already confirm love triangle with lucas, teeth kid and new girl

sadly not

I LOVE YOU FINN

This show was fucking shit. Can't believe you faggots are discussing this reddit cancer on here.

Will bones get a black bf too?

god i'd love to see her get blacked

Only brainlets refuse to be cuckolds.

shut up

Writing team behind season 1 had been replaced with nearly all women.

>cucks encouraging cucks

*blacks your path*

The teen love triangle wasn't a favourite aspect at all, it was forced and it was filler. The whole teen cast was a pountless distraction. It's not a fucking soap. Its about shady government agencies summoning monsters with their experiments.

Nobody cares about love triangles. Human drama is cancer. We want cool monsters.

Oh, you're going to get a monster alright. Or rather, I dare say, Eleven is.