>tfw riding the train
>it's another 'shitskins don't have tickets and get thrown out' episode

>tfw on the train the other day
>group of niggers running in circles from the police
>put my giant luggage in the middle of the corridor
>niggers trip over it
>police arrests them

>tfw riding the bus
>It's another mexican with 8 kids and two strollers episode, and the kids just stare at you with dead eyes, and they run around while the mom and bus driver do nothing.

>get on bus
>40+ people
>Im the only white

I moved since then but yea..

Dis

Dis racis

>Bus leaves 5 min later than scheduled

>Riding the bus
>Once or Twice every week a Polish guy gets on either claiming to be under 16 for a child fare or says his friends three stops down and he will give the driver the money
>Arguments always take 5 minutes before the driver caves in/tells them to fuck off
>This happened once or twice every week

thats because 16 yo polish children look more manly than your fucking men

Italians solve their problems like Bugs Bunny.

Prove me wrong.

pro tip, I can't

This desu

Our conductors are based and manage to throw them out since they're usually scrawny manlets but often enough they infest the trains in packs so the police has to intervene at the next stop

>the kids just stare at you with dead eyes

This.

Just gave me chills because I feel like I've seen this a million times and it's just disturbing. Like the resentment is already ingrained. You can tell they're thinking making Spanish the national language.

Jeden verfickten Tag wenn ich in Wien bin.

The mafia

>be on train
>syrian """"""""refugee"""""""" who barely speaks doesnt have a valid ticket
>the conductor (who looks more like a bouncer / security guy than anything else) lets him off with a "stern warning" to not do it again, or else
>!
rily med mi thnk

>Be in bus
>black guy comes in
>everybody is staring at him because they didnt see a black person in real life before

>rily med mi thnk

Thinking so hard right now

>mfw riding the country
>it's another 'shitskins don't have papers and get thrown into oven' episode

#MAGA

Vienna here.

It happened today: two scrawny, timid Bantus moved into the apartment next door. Probably Senegalese or sth.

I already had a bad feeling when the house's owner (an ex-cop in his 60s who was a great guy and had rented to mostly students and young people) announced half a year ago that, with regret, he had to sell the house, and the name of the new landlord was Herschel something. Never even got to see him, but from what I heard he's paying existing tenants 1000s of Euros just to move out early (which is a lot of money for students, so they agree). So now apparently he's started to replace them with asylum seekers who are not paying a dime themselves. So I'm essentially paying for this atrocity.

>mfw people still use public transportation

Last time i drove the bus some filthy hobo sitting in front of me almost died. That was really annoying.

I would rather get fucked up the ass by a syrian refugee than ever using public transportation ever again, desu senpai.

>go to uni library to study for an exam
>one white person there
>arabs and black are all talking loudly
>go home, drink and play video games

I am not going to graduate anyway, who cares about the exam

>take bus in sweden
>it passes through a muslim ghetto
>it's always a broken down old piece of shit model bus
>every other bus is up to date.

travel by train several times a week because im a student, every train is filled with mudskins who cant speak the language or mudskins who can speak the language but are not willing to buy a ticket or play loud arabic music etc.

>tfw riding the train
>nobody has ticket
>the one person who has, stalls the check and everybody gets out

pretty good desu

>I would rather get fucked up the ass by a syrian refugee than ever using public transportation ever again,

Ride the train and you'll get both :^)

>call for a bus
>im the only person on it
>buses function as big taxis here

>taking bus to the train station
>asking asking some urban youths where it is
>barely understanding what they say, I try to be polite and pretend to understand
>they get off the bus and mumble fucking cop and some shit
>pop my beer and contemplate the future of this place

gonna be honest.
Portugal has received very few refugees but I met some in the train. There were 5 of them. 4 were a small family (couple and 2 kids) and one was a guy who was completely clueless. They had bags with a sticker from some branch of the UN. They asked for my help, chatted with me, seemed pretty nice and looked really sad. Still, their English was barely understandable, they clearly didn't know what they were doing and I don't see any Portuguese firm giving them a job willingly, meaning they are going to work for the State doing knows what. Their kids also looked like they had ADHD.

These guys are lucky: they went to a country where people will probably accept them, they will have jobs guaranteed by the government and they will be very few meaning that at least their kids have a chance to fit in.

>refugees
>working

>move from a small town to Stockholm
>Go from 99% white to 40% white

>rapefugee doesn't have a ticket
>older train conductor calmy explains him the situation and even allows him to leave the train at the next bigger train station
>nu male cuck and his walking red flag girl friend go beserk on the train conductor and try to guilt him into letting the rapefugee ride the train for free
>call him nazi for following his orders and trying not to get fired because somem gibsmedat spent all his money on booze and cigarettes
FUCKING
KEKS

Story time I guess
>get on the bus
>people from all backgrounds
>sitting next to me xer
>I look down in silence to respect xer safe space
>#BLM boards the bus, I say sorry while they pass by me
>Xer is triggered that I acknowledge my white privilege
>I stand up to give my sit out to a baby mama
>Some guy bumps into me an spills out his coffee on me
>I apologize, exit the bus and arrive at work for my first day
>Xer is my direct manager
>I Get fired on the spot
>I apologize and walk back home
It's ok I'm sure a more valuable person deserved that job anyway

Maybe they're just kids and aren't completely emotionally developed yet? Fucking autist.

>Be on regional trains in Veneto and Trentino
>Train full of screaming niggers
>conductors never show up to ask for tickets probably because they are scared
>TFW you and other 5 people sustain two regions railways

Boongs on the train here are hillarious.

>Live in Los Angeles
>Never take the bus ever because I own a car
I admit this comes with its own set of disadvantages.

>go to supermarket
>tanned german doesnt have enough money for 3 packs of cigarettes
>shows cashier his passport, promises to come pack when he gets paid at the end of the month
>storemanager calmly explains that he cant do this
>chimps out about opression
>not in a city so no antifags to help him
>storemangaer suggests that he can just buy fewer packs, he looks surprised and agrees as if that was the first time the thought crossed his mind

i swear to god we invited an army of retards into our country

>tfw in a club
>it's another shitskins get piss drunk off one pint episode

Something being deliberately bungled in California can never be a disadvantage of that thing.

>it's another shitskins get piss drunk off one pint episode

That's due to their small body mass from being scrawny manlets

Due to this they only harass white women in groups because most women here could easily overpower one individually