What does Sup Forums think of this?

What does Sup Forums think of this?

forgettable, but a decent ending.

Was decent

"The banks style from us first!"
- every single character in the movie

Top atmosphere and unfaultable performances.

my brother recommended this to me. he said it was really well done. it was the most forgettable movie i have ever watched. there is absolutely nothing special about this or sicario or w.e its called. no idea why reddit is so in love with this movie. also the bank robbery scene was hilariously bad

Good flick

>tfw the banks stylin' on you

Good movie

solid 3 star film

This

good movie
great performances

Its fucking Great

>obvious phone poster
>very low effort post
typical

Very mediocre.
Boring thematically (like those dumb scenes with the waitress).
No style of it's own (trying to be one of those realistic and tense movies like NCFOM).
Acting wasn't even good (no idea how Jeff Bridges got nominated).
Predictable.
Ass-pull of a victory ending.

They where trying to fuck them into not being able to make payments with interest because they knew there was oil underneath.

Decent flick.

We really cared that your brother recommended it to you. Also, Sicario was great

poorly made low brow movie
excellent for exposing poor taste tho
i immediately discard your opinion if you mention this movie as even decent

>Sicario was great
i hate this board sometimes

>employ Nick Cave and Warren Ellis to score film
>fill said film with boring ass country rock songs, using C&E sparingly
Hey fuck off

Retarded.
Bad post.
Redditor (no idea why he's here).

There are other ways to make money

>All these blatant redditors coming out of the woodwork to defend this unremarkable shit
Truly disgusting desu

>most forgettable movie I have ever watched

maybe it's a good thing that people got past the whole edgy contrarian phase and have gotten back to movie discussion with a genuine interest in movies?

you have to go back

>forgettable
>clearly remembers it

>everyone please conform to our posting guidelines and then call everyone a faggot because this is 4chans!

:D

Top tier Brotherly love kino.

>what is a turn of phrase

Come on you can do better than that you take all the fun out making you look like the faggot you are.

>posts a reaction image straight from reddit
>i respond by telling you to go back home
>you get mad because I'm not taking the effort and time out of my day to respond to some moron on the internet
ok

Dude you posted a fucking meme titled "stfu faggot". Please don't tell others to "do better" you fucking retard.

Dat reception girl though

there is no way she would fuck him. absolutely zero chance. he is so repulsive

>not going to take the time out of my day to respond to the same person
>responds to the same person
ok

*thoughtfully respond

Dont worry thick girl like him too

oh i thought the receptionist fucked the hick brother not chris pine

It actually did take a good amount of effort I was taking a shit and had to download meme generator on my phone then download the picture then make the thing. By the time I got to the jpeg name I just typed the first thing that came to mind. Ya I went through a lot to call that guy a faggot.

The script is really bad, it meanders so much and almost every character has to make a comment about mortgages, like I get that's the idea of the film but it's so on the nose it's embarrassing.

>(You)

Pleasantly surprised; I went into the theater having only heard the title of the movie that same day. I knew nothing about it, and the theater was half empty, quiet, and devoid of cell phones because it wasn't a huge release.

I'll have to see the film again at home to really give it a proper rating, but my movie-going experience with this one was 10/10.

Tried too hard to be No Country For Old Men. The scene where all the random civilians pull out guns and start blasting was pretty hilarious though. 6/10.

Really good, Chris Pine is a great actor, all the best to him.

Fantastic in pretty much every way. Rooting for all the characters despite their flaws and a perfect ending.

Far better than I expected and damn near perfect for what it was.

She tried to fuck Chris pine but ended up fucking his brother

Pretty good. A lot more reserved than I expected, which was nice. The last scene was great. 7.5/10