How goes that script you're working on?

How goes that script you're working on?

pretty well, I'm just trying to figure out how to start

SHIT! Thanks for reminding me user! I gotta get back to work on that script

Still trying to come up with an easy-to-film idea...

A story told entirely by interactions in an elevator.

sounds gay

sounds good

I need to rewrite the ending. 80 pages of intrigue with 30 pages of shit tier Suicide Squad ending antics. I actually put down writing it once I saw the film because it was so similar. (Down to a person on their knees using a discarded Katana to get an upper hand on the Villain.)

not working on one

i got a 200 word essay due 2 weeks and i haven't even started

im fUcKED

maybe someone at DC saw your screenplay and decided to steal it, user? ;)

>dropping something you were writing because some big movie comes out that turns out to be too similar
I fucking HATE it when that happens!!! It's happened to me so many times that I'm starting to think someone hacked my notepad.

I have sent in my scripts to The Black List...

I do know that I at least have a knack for getting close to what 'the people want'. The first script I wrote before this was an ensemble road movie about a man who sold his soul 20 years ago, giving him eternal life but also allowing a force of darkness to become his evil doppleganger. He needs to search the USA to find him and destroy him for the sake of the rest of the planet. The big showdown happens in a cave inside a mountain range...

So, if I actually am psychically stealing ideas; 10 bucks says the finale of S3 of Twin Peaks ends up in Owl Cave...

R.I.P. Gabe ;_;

I'm really terrified that they keep making movies with my ideas bro, how do you deal with it yourself? I'm trying to turn my scripts into comic books fast but it takes a lot of work and time.

Nothing new under the sun, but you're right about moving quickly. A good idea is quickly picked up by others once it apparates into the morphogenic field / collective unconscious

Good luck user

>tfw no friends to make a movie with

IT'S CALLED A FUCKING SCREENPLAY YOU FUCKING MORONS

AND THERE'S MORE TO A SCREENPLAY THAN THE FUCKING GENERIC PLOT OUTLINE AND DIALOGUE YOU FUCKING PLEBEIAN MORONS

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT YOU'RE ALL SO FUCKING STUPID

>blah blah blah I'm smart you're all plebs don't even think about creative writing because you're to stupid to ever do anything in your life
fuck you dad

It's in progress...

I have a real career, so I'm not working on a shitty script

This is now a "What are your movie ideas from the past that you now cringe about" thread

I wrote a screenplay about a giant killer camel when I was 10 or so...