I took a good deal of time making this, so try not to shit on it immediately

I took a good deal of time making this, so try not to shit on it immediately.

This is the current state of the 2016 race according to all available polling. If you believe the polls are skewed/inaccurate, keep scrolling because you won't agree with this map.

>Dark red/blue means the candidate is winning the state by more than 10 points
>Regular red/blue means that the candidate is winning by 5-10 points
>light red/blue means the candidate is winning by less than 5 points

Keep in mind that polling outside of swing states is sparse, which makes Oregon light blue and South Carolina and Texas regular red when they're likely more secure for their respective candidates.

Also keep in mind that Trump's convention bounce is still ongoing and Clinton's hasn't been factored in yet, meaning this map is slightly skewed towards Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton-5542.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statewide_opinion_polling_for_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post sauces?

>CO
>NH
>blue

Search in the "find any poll" box here: realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton-5542.html

This collection of polls is also useful: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statewide_opinion_polling_for_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016

Iowa's blue because of its cities and robust campus populations in places like Ames and Iowa City. These places are ignored when polling. but they're not ignored on election day.

Yes, a state that legalized recreational marijuana is blue.

What's this meme that NC is going blue?

NC went for Obama in 2008.

NH can change by election day, but I doubt CO goes red.

pic related

nah we hate hillary . love guns and freedom.
HILLARY IS ANTI CANNABIS TRUMP IS PRO
SUUUCK IT

Unless these polls are just (((polls))), NC is going to have to accept their fate as permanent shit Carolina. No arguments.
Though I wonder how with such a Republican led state house why Clinton would be leading. Then again, Charlotte is basically Southern New York.

Usually, the bigger the city the more blue it is.

Because he was black not because they are blue

bump

Any other Britfags hate the fact that Conservatives are Blue and Labour are Red yet Republicans are Red and Democrats are Blue?

LEL GOOD ONE GOY
WE
BLUE
NOW
t. #ImWithHer

>NC
>NH
>blue

>I speak for my whole state.

You are stupid af.

This map is currently accurate.

>Using the outlier poll skewed heavily for democrats in Pennsylvania

This is Trump country senpai. He will also win NC

>I took a good deal of time making this, so try not to shit on it immediately.

Maybe you should have put some thought into it then, retard

It looks to me like the outlier in PA is the Quinnipiac poll, and it's the only one with Trump winning.

I do believe that NC will be Trump's come November.

The shitty part about RCP is that they keep the polls that are outliers. NBC/WSJ/Marist is one of those polling agencies that are always way off from the rest of them.

>I do believe that NC will be Trump's come November.
Even after the Republicans failed at their voter suppression law? I don't think so.

Yeah NBC looks to be skewed left. But NC looks extremely close right now, with Clinton slightly leading. I'd expect a new poll to have Trump slightly ahead due to the convention bounce

I don't know much about that, but people usually separate state and federal politics in their minds. That's why Maryland voting for a Republican governor doesn't mean that Trump will win Maryland. We'll see though

The outliers here are the NBC and Suffolk University poll. NBC/WSJ/Marist have a bias to the left, and it's evident in every poll they've released, whether it's this one, their general election polls, or polls from other states. Not to mention that the polls that have Clinton with a 9 point lead have the smallest sample sizes and the highest margin of error. Quinnipiac also has a solid reputation as a polling agency. I doubt their numbers are far off.

I hope you're right. But that slew of Q polls that came out not too long ago had Trump winning in most swing states, which was at odds with all the other major polling outlets.