British kids

>british kids

>i would pass as a local in britain
nice

more educated than you, cunt

It's a choir of children from all over the Commonwealth, smelly dumb aussie scum

stupid here
aren't most of the commonwealth countries 80% white?

No

>Amerilel education

pfff
Seriously.... Even as a proud non-anglo I know that since I'm a little kid.

Although if you only include Commonwealth realms (those states within that Commonwealth that have the Queen as head of state), then yes.

That's what I was referring to you dumb cunt.

Commonwealth, and the Commonwealth realm is like comparing USA territory and Compact of Free Association members.

>this damage control

fuck off frog

There is literally nothing wrong with being mistaken. About half the mong that voted Brexit were always going on about 'WE WANT COMMONWEALTH IMMIGRANTS NOT POLES' assuming the commonwealth was just white English speaking people.

Miscegenation is our thing! Stop it now, Europe!

But I was referring to the ream you retarded shit.

I actually did forget that the commonwealth encompassed more than the realm however.
I was actually under the assumption that the commonwealth was only island nations, Belize, Canada, and Aus/NZ

No you weren't you made a mistake, this perfectly ok.

Was a bit disappointed when I travelled to Britain. Frenchies and Germans got to go into the express lane through customs but I (a loyal subject of Her Majesty) had to wait in line with the brown people, what's up with that?

That will change soon.

Now the brits will wait with you in the brown line when you'll go to Europe.

Can't wait until 30 years from now when england finally wins the world cup, but with like Babatunde Obafemi, Danijel Krajcek and Mullah Omar

I hate my countrymen so goddamn much.

Literally an argument that Nigel used for Brexit 'Muh Canadians fought with us at Passchendaele!'

Boomer genocide when?

>It's a choir of children from all over the Commonwealth
That explains why there's a couple of white kids there.

Why British "people" have an american flag?

Because Michelle Obama visited London

But why do they have flags?
Do UK just sell a shit ton of American flags?
How's it feel being a vassal? AHAHAHAHAH

Or did USA just give them out beforehand?

Dude.

What kind of trolling is this? There are a pack of Pakis in a British school and you're trolling that they showed a your nigger your flag?

We can move to the UK and vote in their election, referendums etc., even run for political office. You just have to be 18+ but not 31-36.

>british
commonwealth

edgelord

What does Canada's efforts at Paschendale have to do with Britain leaving the EU?

british? more like brownish

lmao

Rather enjoyed Her Majesty's broadcast this year, especially the flashback to '57. Are the musicians playing for the choir part of the Commonwealth orchestra She mentioned?

Because the old fucks used nationalism and sentimentality along with xenophobia to leave. I dea was we have more in common with Canada as they are white and speak English and fought with us in old wars (unlike French people apparently) and if we leave the EU all the slavs and pakis will go away and be replaced with white English speakers.

It's the ballad of the boomer.

those girls look cute and nice

POLES OUT, PAKIS IN!

It's true that Canadians and Brits have more in common than continentals and Brits, but I fail to see the connection between ending EU freedom of movement by brexiting and sudden mass immigration from Canada. There are no Canadians that are competing against Poles or Pakis (who also fought alongside Britain) for spots in the UK.
Any Canadian born before 1982 can already move to the UK at will and any Canadian aged 18-30 can do so through the youth mobility visa, open to Can, Aus, and NZ.
Do UKIP voters or Brexiteers believe that there are thousands of Canadian children and 31-36 year olds desperate to immigrate to the UK but are unable due to brown immigrants?

That's the point, it's right wing populism, Farage would argue at his anger at seeing Canadians behind Poles at the airport. The boomer hears this, the boomer is angry at the scary foreign language of the Pole. The boomer votes leave.

just made a poo
now am finishing to eat those raisins
>t. David Attenborough

isn't it more of just a smokescreen for the fact that fundamentally a plurality of white English and Welsh people (note: not including Scotcucks) basically don't want to be minority in their own country in 50 years time, so they use the language of 'sovereignty', 'independence' and 'Commonwealth' to cryptically move toward achieving that goal?

That's not a bad argument though. If you're going to allow mass immigration it makes sense to show preferential treatment to at least the extant Commonwealth Dominions. In fact, we really should be expanding this and drawing closer together. Brussels is giving the UK hell over Brexit, China is currently under investigation by Australia for meddling in your politics, the USA is giving Canada hell over NAFTA. If we coalesce to some degree we have the 3rd largest economy on earth, 10th largest population, and the 3rd largest military expenditure in the world. I really can't see any serious downsides.

I was actually just laughing at this, there were more non-English people than English.

Even the orchestra was non-white.

Why wouldn't most of them be something other than English? England is one part of one country out of 52 countries in the Commonwealth. It would be odd if too many of the kids in the Commonwealth Children's Choir or the Commonwealth Symphony Orchestra were all from England.

>invade others people country
>fucks up with their shit in the name of "bringing technology and civilization. also queen"
>get rekt
next time, no step

good post

>countries that got invaded by britbongs
LMAO

stop posting this meme map

stop replying to this meme map

How good do those blacks integrate in UK?
Do they become just like native brits just with a different skin color?

40%+ of the top ten GDP's and 46% (due to ties) of the top 10 HDI ranking nations are former parts of the British Empire. That looks a lot like them bringing technology and civilisation.

No. They commit most of the crime in bigger cities and engage in gang wars. They speak a nigger dialect of English that has slowly destroyed the dialect of London with its retardation. They should be gassed desu

That's sad, is this because natives don't consider them british or something else?