JUST

JUST

That was a long time ago.

jim carrey must be shallow af to always have 10/10 gfs.

>let's post a nice cute picture of the female
>okay, now how about the worst, borderline agressive looking picture of the male

Using your daughter's death to make money is pretty disgusting.

Maybe she shouldn't have killed herself. It'd be ridiculous if you could get sued for breaking up with a woman if she kills herself afterwards.

Astonishing

>killed herself
what a waste. she could have donated her beatiful self to me

Are you underage?

>gold-digging girlfriend has an even more gold-digging mother
What a shock.

What about that post is underage?

Who gives a shit, the parents are retards and if there was any chance of the judge ruling against carrey his lawyers wouldve settled already.

His Daughter Was Adorable

It's tmz user what are you expecting

It's nobody's fault that she's top-tier qt and that he's a disgusting creep. It's just reality.

What the fuck are you talking about

I thought about your dick today Jim.

Why don't the young-fags like jim carrey? Usually anons hate gold digging whores

jimmy has a nice little a cup

>getting married
name a bigger mistake

you

Coming here

Based Jim, I think all those STDS he's carrying gave him an edge in his comedy and acting.

>when it's 11:59 and you realized you haven't thought about his dick in the last 24 hours

I'm 35 and not some alienated r9k/pol loser who can't accept society.

HAVE

YOU

BIG BLACK COCK

EVER FELT LIKE THIS

you are now breathing manually and lost the game

I'll bite. How is Jim Carrey a creep?

"Have you thought about my cock today?"

this

You

CARREYED

Just look at him in the picture i posted

I've said shit like that to girls when I'm drunk. People that have sex with real human beings and intimately know the other person can behave that way.

Lol losers! Also, I love reddit ;)

>wrongful death
as opposed to rightful death?

I hope she makes the anti-vaxxer nut job pay, and sad part is I used to like him but his std cocktail needs to pay.

You're either poorly trolling or just don't know the context of when he said that.

she is an adult, it was her choice, he's not actually her daddy regardless of their publicly aired pillow talk

Did they say what STDs he gave her? The herps??

fuck off jim

Documents said multiple diseases but I don't think it was specified. It'll probably come out at trial though

settle down, george.