AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

instagram.com/p/BU0300pAbGE/
instagram.com/p/BU1CCw7B-N2

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BU0300pAbGE/
instagram.com/p/BU1CCw7B-N2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Wonder Woman's thursday night opening to $11 million making more than ant man and doctor strange
>It also beats Fifty Shades of Grey for highest thursday opening for a movie directed by a woman which went on to make nearly $600 million
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MARVELKEKS ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

>Made more than 2 literal who characters
>Beat fifty shades of grey

Breaking records

holy shit it's been out for a week and only made 6 million??????????????

I thought Sup Forums said capeshit was for adults and that Wonder Woman would be an Intellectual film

>Intellectual film

Hahahahahah

Seriously one of the best new memes.

>instagram.com/p/BU0300pAbGE/
>instagram.com/p/BU1CCw7B-N2

This is embarrassing. How can an adult justifying watching this drek?

Wow a whole week and only 6 (((million)))

She's making the derp face again

I'd never watch this shit. But I will enjoy the feminist cancer response.

>Wonder woman has masterpiece tier action scenes

>"gal gadot's charismatic performance"

It hasn't officially been released yet you Mong.

>Evanescence soundtrack intensifies

How many of those slow motion bullet deflects do they have in this movie?

>Beat fifty shades of grey
You don't seem to understand how fucking big that trash was for women.
My fucking kinoplex was a non-stop bitch parade even in the second week...it still gives me flashbacks with 'it ain't me' playing.

>People praise this shit
wew

A lot.

>6 million

samefag marvel cuck

Snyder can't help himself, can he?
Even Wonder Woman gets some shitty pointless Jesus symbolism.

Bottom 2 are me, top is someone else.

>that jumping flip
looks almost cheesier than Kung Fury but that was a spoof

CAN'T WAKE UP

Unironically what is that expression trying to convey?

I'VE BEEN LIVING A LIE
THERE'S NOTHING INSIDE

The lack of being able to act.

AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fifty Shades is the most popular modern book in the world and it didn't even break 600m worldwide. That's not that impressive that WW has a better opening preview than that. Not to mention that WW only made like 11m in foreign openings since Tuesday. I don't know how long Fifty Shades had in comparison, though.

h....h-hh-holy shit Sup Forums

is.. is this real?

no...it can't be. this is a flop on unprecedented levels. this is a failure like no other

H
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T

(((WONDER))) WOMEN UNEQUIVOCALLY

B T F O
T
F
O

ITS SO BAD HOLY SHIT

>that flip
What the fuck? That was terrible.

HOW WILL DKEKS EVER RECOVER?

I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
I've got to open my eyes to everything
WITHOUT A THOUGHT
WITHOUT A VOICE
WITHOUT A SOUL
DON'T LET ME DIE HERE
THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG

Womyn can't into subtlety. The director is also a woman,so the direction for the scene was certainly "look really, really angry, okay? Like I know you won't look good doing it, so you don't have to go all in, but look kinda angry okay?"

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

>6 million
>6

why does every single capeshit flick have to have a cgi shitfest at the end? This type of garbage ruined BVS too

err....
This movie will not flop. I am a man and will see it 3 times at least. Every woman I know is going to see it. If it wasn't for the gender pay gap, it would gross much more. If the movie makes 700 million dollars, and 500 million is from women, then for each dollar made from women you can add 33 cents due to the pay gap

500,000,000*0.33 is 165,000,000 so the movie will actually have made 865,000,000, then you need to add the gross from the Middle East were women allowed to see the movie (they aren't due to sexist laws left in the middle east from white european colonialism)

The Middle East has 218 million people, half are women so that is 109 million extra tickets sold at 7 dollars each which is an extra 763,000,000 dollars which brings the total gross to 1,628,000,000 dollars, then you need to add the extra 33 cents for the pay gap for each middle eastern dollar, which is 763 million * 0.33, 251,790,000 which brings the total gross to 1,879,790,000 dollars

Then you need to add the 10% of the male population worldwide who will be bullied into not seeing the movie by the patriarchy, which is roughly 375,000,000 extra tickets sold at 7 dollars which is 2,625,000,000

So without sexism the movie would gross
4,504,790,000 dollars

Four Billion, Five Hundred and Four Thousand, Seven Hundred and Ninety Thousand dollars

The best movie of all time

MARVEL WINS AGAIN

>Evans hears about the 6 million and remembers Sup Forums told him the holocaust never happened

Pussy powers activate! Must... kill... SAREVOK....

WOMEN BTFO

I am 100% convinced that the reviews are feminist shills now.

You do realize this movie just came out today in America?

Even Liam Neesons looked better in that ridiculous Wraith Of The Titans movie than this shit.

The movie released in foreign markets Tuesday and only made 11 million lmao.

>11 million domestic
>42 million worldwide
>on a Thursday night
How can op be so retarded

.luv that scene it's was marvelous...this is what DC comics is called.....

Foreign people can't afford to go to the movies

That it made more money that its cost its already a complete disgrace for the human race.
Also nah, WW is going to make a lot of money.
All capeshit, except the shitty F4 by Max Landis, do.

>$42M on a thursday
Evanposter on suicide watch

Most capeshit movies don't make a profit, though. The only ones that really make money are the ones that make close to a billion, if more more than that.

Note: Capeshit only makes a profit of $300 million on average when said movies gross 1 billion dollars.

ssssTTRONG WOMYN

Looks like your average Jack Snyder joint

>6.3 million

Evansposters are like that...its kinda sad, if it weren't so hilarious how much they are in pain.

> including international release numbers
>including box office from China and Taiwan's holiday weekend

>highest thursday opening for a movie directed by a woman
pretty low standards there

Dude...they make insane amounts of money, stop this memeaccounting, Hollywood never loses and when they tell you they do, they are lying to you.

I forwarded your instagram videos to warner brothers legal.

you dumb af posting pics to instagram that reverse search result with your facebook account.

>b-but they're not my videos
>you been spamming this shit before it even had 10 views

enjoy the shitstorm coming your way.

Literally the epitome of "woman stronk"

LMFAO

I think literally every time there's a fight sequence.

OP BTFO

Christ this looks bad

shit son you dun fucked up

JUST

Lmao how will Marvelkeks ever recover?

>i-it's just the feminist we swear!

I don't know whats worse, the shitty Aries, or the forehead wrinkle that her tiara points towards

This is the best one by far

what the fuck. that's the worst use of slow down i've seen in a movie.

Max Landis had no hand in Fantastic 4

Dude BvS made $872 million at the box office but only $105 million net profit, it's not a meme

BvS also had close to a 300 million dollar production budget, which doesn't take into account the marketing

>DCfags are this butthurt

Fuck him up, one less shill is one better Sup Forums

Shekels: gotta collect 'em all!

No one remembers this but the threads for the first day avatar was in theaters were exactly like this. One of the Alvin and the chipmunks movies out preformed avatar on that first wednesday and the first few days were nothing but "BTFO" threads.

And it barely made profit with the box office. The bulk was home video and tv concessions.

>Filming with intent of distribution of a movie inside a movie theater is Class D felony.
>The charge of uploading a copyrighted work carries a maximum penalty of 3 years in federal prison and a $250,000 fine, or twice the gross gain or gross loss made from the offense, whichever is more.

B L O W N T H E F U C K O U T
T
H
E
F
U
C
K
O
U
T

Oh my god. Marvel can not recover after this. Is there even a recent marvel film that high?

It was 4.6 an hour ago so it's already dropping

>i-its dropping i s-swear

Maybe the books. Nobody gave a shit about the movies.

>Some user filming a few scenes to shitpost with online is the equivalent of filming the whole movie with the idea of selling it online
Wew lad.

This looks so boring

This is 10/10 for this CuckCritics

>the samefagging disneyshill in this thread
marvel is having a crisis and the shills are on panic mode

Oh boy some marvelcuck is going to need orange slices for his asshole after Tyrone is done with him

So, being a rat is the new cool? I need to get on with the times.

good

maybe hollywood will see now we dont want ugly kikes in our movies

FUCK YOU WOMAN HATERS

>FRIDAY AM UPDATE: Wonder Woman is off to an excellent start, bringing in an impressive $11 million from Thursday preview screenings, which began at 7 PM at 3,500+ theaters.

>Comparatively, this is just behind the $11.2 million Guardians of the Galaxy brought in before its $94.3 million opening

This doesn't make sense. At my theater GoTG Thursday preview night was sold out 2 weeks before it even opened. I saw wonder woman last night in a theater of just 20 people.

I am not exaggerating but Ghost Rider 2 had a slightly bigger Thursday crowd than Wonder woman did last night.

My theater is obviously not all theaters but up until now it has been a good indicator on average turnout. I can't explain this big of a discrepancy if they are claiming GoTG numbers and have empty theaters.

>Judging a movie based on low quality webms without any context

How to detect a pleb.