ANOTHER shit House of Cards season

>ANOTHER shit House of Cards season

FUCK FUCK FUCK

>that sweet feel of relief when you decide to drop it

>watching HoC after the shitfest abortion that was season 3

It's been shit since season 1 so I don't see why you're surprised

100 dollars says that they'll introduce a Trump or Trump esque character to shit on. Screencap this.

They made Frank into a Trump-esque character

Ok explain to me why it's so bad so I don't have to waste my time.

this please

Its a literal nothingburger.

>the election storyline is 7 episodes of the 13
>frank acts like an idiot in pursuit of idiotic goals.
>new characters are introduced that are ultracompetent and exist to fill whatever the plot needs at the time
>the political situation is HYPERconvoluted even compared to S4
>investigation of frank is still a thing, being stretched out into infinity because this show MUST keep making money
it's dead, boys.

Could have summed it up as
>Being stretched out
Like the fag President's asshole

Imagine Clinton won the presidency and appointed Steve Bannon as special advisor.

This happened. And it wasn't even the dumbest thing.

this guy sums it up pretty good.

It's ok user, just watch a puzziling season of twin peaks, congrats if you make sense of anything

yeah I haven't watched anything since s3 because it was crap, wondering if I should

>claire continues to benefit from her husbands decisions yet acts like she did it on her own, and acts as though she's a smart player

Claire has been clinically retarded since season 2

Frank shoving Cathy Durant down the stairs out of the blue is a major plot point. I thought it's Frank's imagination at first or something, that's how fucking stupid it looked.

Every time someone says Seth I think of Seth Rich.

Same here.

How do you even watch a TV show about le machiavellian politician or whatever when real life already had a reality TV show star becoming President?

Reality is more exciting than fiction, 2016 made this series obsolete.

>Reality is more exciting than fiction, 2016 made this series obsolete.

this. also there is literally a new episode every day. you can even choose your POV.

Season 1 was the only good season, and even then it was cringy. If you still watch this shit show after season 3 then you deserve it. Drop it NOW retard

Just watch Brazillian politics dude, way more complex and funnier than House of Cards. Its like House of Cards on crack, gone wild.

>season 1
>good

you mean the season that frank was the only smart person and every one else was clinically retarded and was just a puppet to his machinations? Not really.

Better than everyone including Frank is clinically retarded except granny superspy.

It's done. UK show went to shit after 2 seasons as well. Drop it.

robin wright fucking ruined this show

Fucking this
>House of Cards is a story about the Majority Whip getting his revenge on the people in Washington that cheated him out of the presidential candidacy
>Season 2 he finally becomes president
>his goal is finished
>WE CANT JUST END THERE WE HAVE TO HAVE MORE CONFLICT AND TURMOIL ABOUT HIM AS A PRESIDENT
>shitty book plot thrown in
>not-ISIS storyline
>wife leaving just because, doesn't even make sense for her character

Really wish it had just ended after season 2

Among other stupid plot developments, how was Congress supposed to declare war on ICO? Not even a real state.