We have reached as stage where Sup Forums gets worse with every new thread. its getting out of hand...

We have reached as stage where Sup Forums gets worse with every new thread. its getting out of hand. We are in free fall. Literally the foundation are collapsing. Those are the endtimes. Judgement day.

How can we achieve a reboot for the better?

CAUSE IM FREEEE
FREEEE FALLING

Bro we've been I'm free fall for like two years now. Where you been?

Sell Sup Forums to Israel

>How can we achieve a reboot for the better?
/film/

wtf i love the jewquestion now

Just fucking leave if all youre gonna do is complain like a little pussy

>muh memories
>muh Sup Forums

Everything changes. Everything ends. Get a real hobby.

Also, make sure you chekout BAYWATCH (R) this dirty lil pisskino will make you LOVE summer commedys again! 18+ grown ups only ;)

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Sup Forums is the hottest board on Sup Forums right now.. its the meme factory of all the boards.

it's akin to 2011 Sup Forums.

Sup Forums gets better by the day holy fuck LMAO kys nerd

I've been on Sup Forums since around 2005. TV has always been terrible. You're just growing up.

>Literally the foundation are collapsing
You lost me.

>Literally the foundation are collapsing.
What did he mean by this?

You're pathetic and you've just added to to the shit you're complaining about. Congratulations you played yourself. Also be sure to check out baywatch this weekend RATED R RAUNCH FEST for the fans only.

post more cunny

Dude there is huge influx of Sup Forums people since it is open policy for companies to advertise there.
Lit literally turned the board to one big pre release ad ever fucking week so people come here to shitpost.

>Lit literally turned the board to one big pre release ad ever fucking week
enlighten me on this, haven't been to /lit/ since december

how do I get a faceless gf?

buy shotgun

>half your face is missing
>still vain enough to take a selfie

Women everyone

Sup Forums is a big board for the FANS. You're one of the dullest hotheads here who should watch it, or else we are gonna JUST you like those goddamn kikes because it's our burden, as white men to discipline the other boards like Sup Forums. They were good friends.

THIS, GET THAT HOT HEAD OUTTA HERE

This post is a compelling reason to delete this board

Australia and Canada ruin everything.

Good song.

>it's akin to 2011 Sup Forums
>muh memes
>muh bants
I wish you would die

how is she even concicous with such a wound?

you have to go back

Go back to watching women's field hockey

makeup homie

a sadpanda

Yeah i went through this phase about a year ago.

I got tired of the same maymay threads being made every day. Try just scrolling past them instead of being a whiny little faggot. Rockposting is a GOAT maymay anyway.

ya'll niggas realize its summer right?

You realize summerfags have never been a real thing, right? The exposure this site has gotten since 2013 or so has killed it, everyday is summer here

Boohoo
Boohoo
waaaaaaaaahaFGSDFGEWGRBHNPOERWGjneskfnqpio2futh42trghmergfm

aspirin