youtube.com/watch?v=UB8--PFAJDE
youtube.com/watch?v=YgUqmKQ9Lrg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnlrNgcOsHY
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZR01pqxIkl
youtube.com/watch?v=pieK7b4KLL4
youtube.com/watch?v=3En1M4SNn98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you STILL upset over this lame commercial? Lol this shit is almost a year old

Why are you still whining about this? Don't you have some cocks to suck?

I would number her best man if you catch my drift
youtube.com/watch?v=DnlrNgcOsHY

I often wonder how heavily disabled people react to stuff like this. Do they like these kinds of ads? Or do they find them patronising and overtly pointing out that HEY LOOK THESE PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT BUT LETS ALL PRETEND WE DONT SEE THEM LIKE THAT BECAUSE IF YOU DO YOURE EVIL!?

Like, if I see a disabled person, obviously I note to myself that they're disabled, it's just human nature to make a note of something that's different, and these people are literally not normal. I'm not saying that in a derogatory sense - I don't harbour any ill will towards them - they're simply differing from the norm.

If they're decent people who can take care of themselves then good for them, but if they need help with stuff, which they often do, then there's no shame in that.

I dunno, I always get the sense that these kinds of things are just steeped in ideological convictions that everyone is completely and utterly equal in every possible way and even noticing the differences makes you some kind of X-phobic bigot. Differences should be accepted and treated with a pragmatic dignity, not ignored and politicised.

Goblinposters are cancer, Baneposters are more classy than you boring cunts.

>not enough pakis and niggers

tsk tsk

I sympathise with her. She's gotta live out the one life she has as a deformed monstrosity. A life of rejection, pity and outright hostility.
What I cannot fucking stand is that some marketing cunt thought it would be cute and progressive to write her in and say she got with the best man.

This instantly conjures up images of this little tard-trike bound butthole wheeling up to the studly young bearded best man, at the reception and moments later rolling away with a knowing wink and a lick of the lips as if we're supposed to be fucking sit there, during fucking tea time, forced to contemplate the allusion that at some point a regular sized bloke and this little afterbirth-in-a-wig will be fucking going at in all filthy and sweaty with his normal sized tadger fucking smashing up against the back of her neck or wherever the fuck her truncated vagina ends and then we're all supposed to look at each other and say 'wow isn't that so progressive don't we live in such a wonderful age aren't we all so fucking fantastic'.

I wish that little 'goblin' all the best but the sewer-stall runoff that fucking worked up this ad needs taking out into the town square to be beaten by the rotted dicks of every syphilitic beggar available, gang-raped by a gang of impressively large dogs and then forced to watch her own shitty advert for eternity.

The only saving grace of this advert was the disgruntled chort that came out of every single one of my family members as we were subjected to this abomination on, what was otherwise, a pretty capital weekday evening.

Also maltesers can fucking do one. They look like they fell off a black man's diseased dingus.

Now with vocaroo

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZR01pqxIkl

>the goblins aren't wearing burkas
not british enough

I like these threads.

based German poster

are you doing your daily anti anglo brexit thread on Sup Forums today?

>looks like malteats back on the menu boys!

Yeah well maltesers can fuckin do one innit

This is a new low even for Sup Forums

you fucks would be lucky to have either of them

>Or do they find them patronising
Pretty sure it's this.

goblin damage control

A girl in a wheelchair has a spasm and accidentally gives a guy a handjob to the point that he cums all over her.
How is this in anyway an advertisement for chocolate?

Degeneracy

That ad really bothers, should we really be championing the commercial marketing of fucking chocolate through the sexualisation of a debilitating condition? This is sick in so many ways

>american
>white
LOL

Why is this website full of so many people that would never say this type of stuff in real life outside of the internet?

The guy sitting beside them looks like such a little bitch, like you could smack him in the mouth and he'd cower away from you like a dog

t. Bokoblin

Wait so why did she stop Frodo? Did she at least apologize to him cause she's looking like she's doing well without the Sauron.

can i just say that that vocaroo fucking sucked and whoever recorded that should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves

>This Is a 10/10 in Bongistan

what's up with bongs?

>watching adverts

When you grow up only good enough to play for accrington stanley
youtube.com/watch?v=pieK7b4KLL4

When I first saw the second one I couldn't tell whether the redhead was supposed to be disabled or just British.

No this is a 10/10 in bongistan.

>people actually eat Malteasers

Why? You can get those £1 bags of Minstrels and M&M's for the same price.

>not wanting to fug Nadia

shit tier taste

>meanwhile, on American television from ten years ago...

youtube.com/watch?v=3En1M4SNn98

>I don't have bigotry towards the disabled
>let me write a wall of text about how the disabled should be depicted in ads and how they should feel about this ad

not sure if attractive or no

Are we posting advert waifus?

These two in the elevator for that McDonald's advert.

That is a lesbian face if I've ever seen one.

Should've heard the other guy that couldn't stop laughing halfway through.