Predict the future of pic related

Predict the future of pic related

chaos

Islamic Republic of France

More chaos.

How far into the future are we predicting?

>from belgium

Nationalists and Islamists gain popular support and vie for power, ending in a bloody civil war.

10-20 years?

Islamic Republic of Francostan

The first country to start a 21th century crusade.

surrender

That'd be so cool. Wherever this happens first, because it will happen, I'll go there to help my Eurobros in their fight. Even frogs.

Sweden

nothing much. slight change in demographics but society continues along without much change until the next large global event which does a thing no one can predict

Sympa de dire ça d'un pays dont 50% de la population est pro-France en toute circonstance.

>society continues along without much change
says the swiss

Slightly better than the future of Sweden.

France 8 M muslims - 70M ppl
Belgium 0.7 M - 10M ppl

pro EI plutot

Oh wait, that's already how it looks like.

Province of the Swecuckstan

The second nation to join the European caliphate, after Germany.
This will happen, and it will happen legally, due to demographics alone.

FUCKING WALLOON
FUCKING FRENCH FROG

multicultural utopia of peaceful enrichment

It will socially balkanize, similar to what we see in the US. Cities will be minority slums and you'll have White flight. You'll have more identity politics, with Muslims crying about "systemic racism" that prevents them from doing as well in school as their White peers and crying about disproportionate incarceration rates.

I think France and the rest of the EU will survive as sovereign states, but they'll lose the ethnic cohesion that defined many European countries since the 19th century. It will basically turn into Canada, the US, New Zealand, and Austrialia. Not the end of the world, but something special will be lost.

I dunno, dude
Minorities in your anglo countries just want to take the blanket for them, hence the identity politics and permanent victimhood
"Minorities" here have a clear agenda of conquest, and they are led by foreign forces to undermine our countries from within and turn our own population against each others between left-leaned people and right-leaned people
No matter what happens here, it certainly won't be as "calm" a thing as becoming your average multicultural society

Hopeless

Pic related

Neo-Algeria.

>No Martel to save them this time
>Just Hollande, some cucks, and an angry population

Frogs get boiled.

Civil war
Muslim will lose though

It won't have me in it, insh'allah.
I'm far too intolerant of vibrant youths to be french.

>bomb
>bomb
>shooting
>stabbing/slicing of some sort
>shooting
all before 2017 ends

>Muslim will lose

bloody

That'd be a tough battle, m8.

Pic related

They will be the first to start with right wing death squads. Do not underestimate the emotionality/ temperament of the French, they're basically Italians or Spaniards when pushed and they have now been seriously pushed.

The rest of the world is just counting down to the moment ISIS or some other terrorist organization gets a hold of a nuke and detonates it in France.

Some combination of these two. What nobody understands is that the natives will continue to radicalize across time, and this process cannot be reversed.

When the Germans conquered Rome, they weren't dependent on handouts from the Romans. When the Shit hits the Fan, the Muslim Ghettos will be far more unprepared than they realize. The Islamists are completely dependent on Europeans to provide for their governmental services. It'll haunt them.

They don't need a nuke. Wait until they take out a school like they did in Pakistan.

Eventually, they are going to push everybody's last button. When this happens, they aren't going to like the result.

I doubt it. France is nearing the point of no return. We might as well make that a designated place to stuff all the mudslimes and bomb the fuck out of it. Nothing of value will be lost.

Les deux pays sont foutus de toute façon

same as your future, OP