JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_7.29_.16_FINAL_.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LEAF

MY

FLAG

UP

UP

four posts best posts

its not gonna last long trump will win

Wait till next week when a bunch of polls come out and Hillary is going to get a massive convention boner.

It'll probably be the best butthurt on Sup Forums until Trump finally loses in November.

AND AWAY!

the trend is hillary slowly dying out. only a matter of time

>Trump gets "convention bump" during convention
>Democrats get theirs a week after
>Pretends DNC wasn't a total disaster.
hehehehehehe

Thanks for correcting the record!

To be fair, Hillary is also trending down.

>polls before the trump vs hillary debates

Trump's convention bump was reflected in the polls this week. Fuck you people really are retarded. It takes time for polls to be conducted.

>Kek, they had to change methodology because Trump moved into the lead.

I wonder if they know that manipulating the numbers to show Trump as the underdog is the biggest benefit he could ever receive in a tight race.

>being this buttmad that you have to throw up disinformation

kek

How do I find you next week when Hillary takes a solid lead in the RCP avg. I'm serious. I want to call you out on your right wing mental retardation. I'm Obama Leaf I'm easy to find. I'll be here next week.

This happened constantly during the brexit referendum. They kept changing their methodology whenever Leave took the lead.

Yep, young people, and especially minorities won't show up at the polls if they are told Hillary is going to win. The news media also can't show Trump as leading so the Bernouts don't make a major push for a third party candidate. Trump has literally checkmated the system

>Clinton +0.4

HAHAHAHA SHE IS NOSE DIVING RIGHT WITH TRUMP HAHAHAHAHA

ITS THE THIRD PARTIES, THE THIRD PARTIES ARE PULLING FROM HILLARY TO DESTROY HER BUMP

I can't wait till she wins and all the rascist bigot nazi virgin scum here lose their minds

This. I'm not saying trump will defiantley win but if you look at the whole graph, the trend is hillary losing support and trump gaining overall. Still a long time to go however.

Hillary is not going to be on the ballot, it will be Tim Kaine vs Trump.

Reuters changed the way they did their polling to give Clinton a +5

but no one looks into stuff like that, and sense perception is reality in the realm of politics I guess it was a smart move by them.

GIVE ME A REASON JUST A LITTLE BITS ENOUGH

Looking pretty good so far.

Related. Drumpf btfo'd!!

>tfw one more month until first debate

All these comments are hilarious, because it was obvious Obama was going to win for at least a month prior to the election.

What polls were they even looking at?

They're doing the same thing this year with the oversampling meme. It's going to be another Romney Landslide. I honestly can't wait.

Notice a trend? LOL
Exampling the IQ of the avrage Trump supporter LMAOOO

That was mostly due to Romney blowing it at the debates.

>Hillary: 300million+
>Trump: not even 100million
>polls are less than 1 point , within a margin of error

L
O
L

now do this for "brexit won't happen"

pointing out the 'X' pattern of the graphs
>protip: they're not crossing, they're bouncing off each other
again displaying the IQ level of avrage trump suppoter

Except your wrong, there is no magical X that you wish to see again Hillshill. You are losing voting to indep

stay mad leaf

No shit they are tied when you add the skewed Reuters poll results of +5.
TDRL; they surveyed 899 Dems, 753 Republicans and 266 Indy's, this is not a good poll by any means.

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_7.29_.16_FINAL_.pdf

dems are not at +16.5% of the population yet as the poll show and Independents make up a much larger portion of the voters than 17% as this poll uses so essentially you have a poll that overwhelmingly over represent democrats by 16.5% and under represents independents by 40%. Do you undersand what this means when she can only pull +5% out of this sample group if you are a Clinton supported you should be fucking horrified, but like most low info voters you think lol shes winning.

>300 days worth of polling data
>zooms in with a magnifying glass on literally just about the only 4 day time-span ever where Drumpf barely edges Her out

>Except your wrong, there is no magical X that you wish to see
Again, zooming in on the very center of the X where Drumpf barely takes the lead for a smidgen of time, then the bouncing on motion occurs and if you actually had half a brain you'd realize that you didn't even zoom in enough to try deflecting my point. Or perhaps that one week was the limit of your zooming abilities?

>Actually being this desperate
>Being this in denial
Sorry (oh wait, I'm not) you're* going to have to take that Trump dick out of your mouth and see reality, your "candidate" has next to no chance

Thank you for your post. $1 has been deposited in your account by the Clinton Foundation -

Shalom

Yeah, and it's obvious Trump is going to lose to anyone who isn't moron. Sup Forums will still delude itself in the weeks leading up the election. Then after he loses there'll be a purge of Trump supporting redditors with massive shitposting and we can go back to being a natsoc-libertarian board.

Fuck, its you again.