You got a problem with me, Sup Forums?

You got a problem with me, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPP4zUDuo4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your show is shit and you're incredibly sexy and I hate you.

never wanted to fuck a shitty character so much until she became a weak , whiny , dick crazed avatar

You destroyed the avatar cycle.

fucking bitch.

Yeah, I got a problem alright.

I can't stop having boners whenever I see you.

Since you're the reason for my boners, I find that it's only fair if I get to fuck you everytime I get one as compensation.

Fanartists constantly draw her cuter and more in shape than her official design

You don't have a much kawaii pixie cut.

Other than that, you're the best Avatar and your future wife is just lovely.

tumblr likes you and your lesbian relationship and we hate them so we must hate you too.

she is a shit avatar, cant fight or beat ANYTHING BY HERSELF

No, Ma'am

Your show sucked and royally fucked the lore of the avatar universe.

would hatefuck you and then sleep on your insanely tight ABS

Avatar, we all know who everyone's favorite was.

has there ever been another moment where something major was written in last minute in a final ep, like becoming a korra being lesbian?

i'm sure other shows tried something similar or wrote a fuck you to tv executives or even fans.
angry beavers comes to mind.
youtube.com/watch?v=cPP4zUDuo4c

Tenzin should have been the main character of this show. Should've been about his struggle to live up to his father's name and train a reluctant new Avatar worthy of succeeding his father.
Korra was too bland/underdeveloped to be a decent main character.

Why do people hate you? I can think of worse characters.

I would like to have sexual relations in the missionary position with Korra for the sole purpose of pleasure

Yes, you're not on my dick.

because she is a weak , whiny , terrible female character that chases one guys dick until the writers decide to make her a lesbian.

she also has so much drama that she made a good show a rom com

this is why you don't let women be avatars

Examples? I just saw her as a person with little social or emotional grave due to where she came from.

For a female character she looked pretty in shape at points

Your show was shit get over it and stop making threads that are just bait.

That's what Princess Peach art is like. She's not really that attractive in official art, but in fan art, my dick goes raw from constant fapping.

And yet people who were raised just like her were better at life.
Mako and Bolin lived on the streets, despite ways to not join with the criminal underworld, and became stronger and better adjusted to the world than Korra.
Jinora was raised isolated on Air Temple Island and only had books yet she's more spiritual than Iroh, Guru Pathik, Aang, and Unalaq combined.

They never played to Korra's strengths or made it so she could show development or have a philosophy of her own that didn't rely on depending on other people for input.

Haven't seen this show past season 2. Should I?

Intriguing. You do have a point user.

Post Korra abuse

okay how about EVERY major fight she's ever had , gets her ass whooped every single time, cries about it , gets help , no real development

Go back to shooting rockets

you missed the abs, faggot

All I have that can posted on a Blue Board

No. I have a problem with "progressive" homosexual agendas. Your show was rad as hell before you were made gay.

i don't care keep going.

> full gogo

gogo korra best korra

but ill get banned

Phew, I thought you were a deviant for a second there.

wew, 5 years already over, can't be that long now.

No. Your ending was out of fucking nowhere though.

fpbp. Sums up exactly how I feel about Korra.

Jfc guys Korra's not a lesbian. Bryke said both she and Asami were bisexual.

I have a problem with the way you were handled more than anything else about you.

My problem with Korra is that they wasted such a nice design on such an awful personality.

I only watched the first season (Because fuck sitting through any more of it), but the whole time, Korra was just a screaming brat who would throw a tantrum whenever things wouldn't go her way, never learned a damn lesson, and then got handed the keys to the city at the end instead of going on what could have been a good journey

The only characters I even really liked were Lin and Asami (Who were both far better heroic badass ladies than Korra could ever hope to be) and Tenzin (But they should have done more with him).

>hot
>brown
>supposed to be muscular (though rarely visible on show)
>athletic

I really wanted to like her but the writers just constantly fucked up with her. The idea of her is better than the execution.

Jesus Christ, can you really be banned without any reason at all?

Thank you user.

I could probably bring up AtLA people but I decided to stick to LoK characters.
Even Kai is better adjusted despite not having parents and even he was more chipper about things than Mako and Bolin.

We don't know about Kuvira's early life just that she was eventually taken in by Ayn Rand and had enough adjustment social and emotionally to do what no one else has managed to do to the Earth Kingdom.

The free Korra comic from FCBD doesn't go into much detail, but unless the White Lotus literally didn't teach her or attempt to instruct her in other things then she should have at least ended up like Mai, who could still function in life.

My main two problems are that you weren't beefier and your show didn't have any sweaty workout scenes emphasizing said beefiness.

I can't find a bi sexual fit inuit with blue eyes to smash tacos with me in real life.

For all we know she might have autism

I was hoping they would go down the direction that because she was the Avatar, she was just used to getting her way when she was back home because they treated her like a goddess. It seemed like she had never been told "No."

So when she goes out to the real world, and suddenly starts running into people who don't just bow at her feet, she has no idea how to properly react to them. The whole point would then be a learning experience of her trying to adjust to a normal life.

But that never happened.

>tfw no Korra exercise infomercial videos exist

I'm sure there was a reason.

He just pissed them off enough to hand out what he got.

>It seemed like she had never been told "No."

Her teachers were not too pleased that she was thrashing her sparing partners. Despite us seeing Roku slapping his instructors with his skills.
She was told she can't go to Republic City. Tenzin didn't say "Take you with me? What a great idea, Avatar Korra. We'll make arrangements right away."

Also what normal life?
>Greatest detective, better than Lin. Bodyguard to the crown Prince of the Earth Kingdom. Can destroy spirit vines, something not even the Avatar could do unless she had an existential crisis along the way.
>Mover star that everyone apparently hypes up and can recognize despite not recognizing the Avatar or the President of Future Industries.
>Youngest airbending master ever and also Jesus.
>Mentor was the last airbending master in the world.
>Rich family of nobles who don't pay taxes and snub the Earth Queen.
>Varrick.
>King...President Raiko.
>The creepy twins who got away with murder.
>President of Future Industries
>No Korra, YOU have to adjust to a normal life.

Doesn't make too much sense.

Fuck Korra, post superior Avatar girls

>Creepy twins
Don't you mean hot twins?

>Lok teases you with the prospect of /fit/ waifu
>Never delivers

That's the biggest crime. Thankfully the japanese seem to be catching up.

Is there anyone in LoK who could actually take Azula in a fight? Characters from ATLA that are still alive being excluded of course. I think only Amon and Tarloc could stand a chance and thats just because bloodbending is fucking broken as shit

Bolin can lava bend

mako would destroy her
why you ask ?
>muh love interest
>muh hot guy
>muh so sexy all the girls want him
>MUH CHEATED ON TWO GIRLS TILL THEY BECAME LESBIANS

I dont see how that makes him able to beat her, though it does even the odds quite a bit

Mako is a little bitch, though it'd be cool to see a pure lightning fight

Mako
Bolin
Tenzin
Kuvira
Zaheer with airbending and not even flight
Ghazan
P'li
Suyin

This guy gets it.

source?

>Tenzin
He's worse than his children are at airbending desu
>Kuvira
Doubt it
>Zaheer
Maybe
>Ghazan
Doubt it
>P'li
Not a chance
>Suyin
Pfffft

koutetsujou no kabaneri

Tenzin is the worst at spiritual stuff. But his airbending is nothing to sneeze at. And we know that Aang always gave Azula trouble even with his pacifism. Tenzin could cut loose when he wanted.

Kuvira just needs to have metal snap to Azula to bind her like how Katara did. And those metal strips move fast and Azula can't remove them.

Ghazan can swallow the arena in lava and raise it to act as a shield as the lava eats the place up.

P'li, I say is at least a maybe.

And Suyin is apparently a notch below Kuvira so she had the same advantages.
I'm glad you recognized that Mako and Bolin could though.

Character is named Yukina by the way. There's already a decent amount of delicious fanart.

>when people confuse positive and negative personality traits with positive and negative character traits

my favorite

>Mako
Mary sue powers vary a lot.

>Bolin
probably have a chance, but i doubt. He learned on the streets. She learned in a elite academy, with the best teachers.

>Tenzin
airbending won't do shit against lightning

>Kuvira
>Suyin
metal will actually help Azula with her lightning

>Zaheer with airbending and not even flight
one lightning to the face.

>Ghazan
lost to bolin

>P'li
got BTFO. Also, i believe she is not good with any other form of firebending. If she was, she would just use lightning, or even fire against someone using metal, which is better than her explosions.

I think if any of the metal benders could take Azula it'd be Lin. Suyin and Kuvira rely on metal a little too much and their actual earthbending leaves much to be desired

>Bolin explodes a volcano under her feet.

hell yes. thanks.

Azula in her prime is GOAT

Azula while suffering a mental breakdown still rekt Zuko

And you can throw out any ideal of honor. Even if Korra was the prodigy bender we're -told- she is, Azula would mop the floor with her just by tricking the big brown retard

Positive trait of Korra's personality is how she will readily throw her life away for another person.
Negative traits are how she blames others for her failings, never listens to other people and when she does it is to the detriment of everyone, and how she apologizes without ever meaning it.

Positive character trait of Korra is her desire to learn.
Negative character trait is her inability to think during a situation and relying on others too much for everything.

>azula kills him with lightning
>citing hypothetical scenarios as evidence

Mako and Bolin were already ridiculously overpowered in the show just for the sake of of plot convenience. Two street rat regular joes who can somehow match the leader of the water tribe and two of the (apparently) most powerful benders in the world. They should have never been as strong as they were in the first place and without PLOT they would get wrecked.

>underdeveloped
Oh, Korra was developed. Developed like a fetus with an extra chromosome that is.

>Boling actually stopped a giant mech from moving by his own. While two "masters" shat themselves trying to do so.
>He literally stopped a volcanic eruption by himself.
>Has teh accuracy to hit small targets while moving at high speeds and not losing any bit of concentration and he was under attack while doing so.

Bolin was actually REALLY Op. Your shitty waifu is as good as dead. Fuck Azula.

Katara learned on the "streets" too, and she beat Azula.

Airbending won't do shit against lightning, but evasion with airbending will much like how Aang was evading Ozai's comet spam lightning.

Metal will only help Azula if they don't fire off those metal strips that incapacitate someone who can't metalbend.

Azula didn't use lightning on Aang on the drill or in some other encounters. Also, much like how Aang was evading Ozai, Zaheer with airbending can evade.

Ghazan lost to Bolin and Mako who showed up to tell him by his presence that Water Arm Lady had lost. Bolin could only counter Ghazan's lava at the time. Also Ghazan melted everything without even sticking around to coax more lava as they were leaving the Northern Air Temple.

Mako's Mary Sue powers do vary.

Azula did trick Sokka too. Villains can get under the skin of those who have loved ones, who would have thought?

All of the chromosomes? Every one?

Also maybe she was just always Bi. That can happen.

>He literally stopped a volcanic eruption by himself.
>some random little fag upstages Roku's dying sacrifice

Are you fucking kidding me? Glad I never watched this retarded garbage past the first season. It's like they deliberately set out to take a dump on every aspect of the original series. I can't even get mad anymore, I'm just disgusted and annoyed.

They are not mutually exclusive. Negative personality traits are often positive character traits and vice versa. Naivete or self-consciousness are negative personality traits, but they are often being used as positive character traits at the same time.

Are you citing the lava the Platinumtron stepped in that didn't do anything? Or the building that Bolin, Lin, and Suyin helped to drop on the mech?

What eruption? What volcanic eruption? What fanfic were you reading and/or writing?

What good is a pebble going to do against someone who is moving and not stationary like how P'li was? Besides, Bolin only fired that one trick pony shot at P'li thanks to Lin and Suyin's distraction from above.

What said is true. Those two should have been learning from Korra like how Aang was learning from Katara and Toph. No actually, those two should have never existed or have been in their own episode in another show or just been in one episode of LoK.

>Bolin
Azula learned in an elite academy almost 80 years ago. The skill of an average bender in Republic city is probably on par with or surpasses the bending ability of the soldiers in ATLA, and Bolin is one of the best earthbenders in all of Republic city.

The negatives can overshadow the positives.
Imagine if the people who gave the order to start a world war that ended with some nuclear weapons going off. Imagine if those people lived and were perfectly fine as the world went to shit around them. Now imagine if those people went out to fix their mistakes.
The fact that they caused a war outweighs their good deed of the day.

Same with Korra. Even if you say her apparent naivete or self-consciousness are positive traits, she still caused everything almost near directly starting in Book 2 onward. At least, the narrative never tried to share blame with others and instead focused everything entirely on Korra.

Bolin was OP because of plot convenience. There was no explanation why he was so strong other than just "because". Whereas characters like Zuko, Azula, Zaheer, and Toph it makes sense because we're given context. Two nobody kids from the gutter are somehow two of the most powerful benders in the world with no explanation or even any indication that they are particularly talented other than when they suddenly start beating everyone they fight when the plot needs them to. It has nothing to do with Azula.

>sucking ATLA's dick so hard you get mad when someone upstages Roku of all characters
Like Azula or Toph I can understand since they were heavily pushed as one of a kind freaks of nature but nobody cares about Roku.

that takes time and is very visible. That's why it worked Zero times in LoK.

Roku was a fucking avatar and he died fighting a volcano because it's nearly impossible. A little shit like Bolin shouldn't even be able to do anything to one.

>on the "streets"
she had a master during the show. Also, they were at war, so it is hardly the same thing. She is a child soldier.

>much like how Aang was evading Ozai's comet spam lightning
"avoid lightning" is not really a thing. I think what Aang did is redirect the lightning, which he could only do because he is a firebender.

>Bolin could only counter Ghazan's lava at the time
>countered by a guy that knows lavabending for 1 day
yeah, he sucks.

It's not about Roku as a character, it's about the integrity of the setting. Roku was a boring pussy, but within the setting he's supposed to be extremely powerful. His most epic feats shouldn't be matched by comic relief.

>defending Korra for any reason

What the fuck is wrong with you anyway?

Roku was also a 70 year old man and it wasn't like some lava fell on him, he inhaled too much gas.

>A little shit like Bolin shouldn't even be able to do anything to one.
Bolin never gets anywhere near an actual volcano.

>The skill of an average bender in Republic city is probably on par with or surpasses the bending ability of the soldiers in ATLA
i'm not talking about normal soldiers in ATLA. That's because they were NOT trained. Even Sokka could become a soldier. Azula, on the other hand, was actually trained by a master, something that makes a lot of difference in-universe. Katara was nothing before she find someone willing to train her. Zhao could become a general when he didn't even finish his training, sucking so much that Zuko defeated him.

The thing is, with RC it's not different. People don't have masters, so they suck. If no one teaches you, there is no secret that will make you a good bender.

>His most epic feats shouldn't be matched by comic relief.
From what we've seen of him I'd consider him destroying the Fire Nation throne room with the snap of a finger to be way more impressive than him losing to a volcano.

Varrick was nothing but cheap comic relief and you are a mental midget if that is all that determines a best character to you.

True Patricians enjoyed the title character.