OUT, AM I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQzLrvz4DKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EhJcqQruqeM
youtube.com/watch?v=lBW7irH9qjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok OK I'll watch your league you annoying cunt

fucking portugal.
This is what happens when you decriminalise drugs.

IMPRESSIVE

Rami was truly ahead of his time

We could have all been flying personal gyrocopters for the last 40 years and never had to build another highway if we were living in a libertarian paradise.

>bomb he gives doens't explode

c-can i has one?

As a doctor who already has to treat far too many people who get themselves injured on motorbikes, bicycles, trampolines, horses and everything else, fuck that noise.

>libertarian paradise.
hope you like malfunctioning escalator which eat you like a meat grinder. China is what you would have everywhere if companies had no regulations regarding safety of the customers.

Is that Dontell Harry?

Most humans are too stupid and pathetic to do the things you listed, let alone fly.

Fuck
That's actually really, really cool
I want one

is that real? how does it work?
it looks like he has a remote control so he can decide where he's going but how does it propel him off the ground?

Most accidents will clearly end in death in this case so stop your fucking bitching.

>how does it propel him off the ground

It's literally just two drones stuck together. As long as they can take the weight thats fine.

you make cool flying hoverboards? i don't understand why that's a bad thing

>i don't understand why that's a bad thing

This is clearly degenerate behavior.

>libertarian paradise

The one powered by miniature jet engines is better: youtube.com/watch?v=WQzLrvz4DKQ

The backpack is the jet fuel tank (note the feed hose).

IMPRESSIVE

jet engines are infinitely more complex than brushless motors though so i dont think these have a future

>I'm a mailman but people really need to stop expecting mail. Jesus!

>I'm a garbage man but people really need to stop creating garbage for me to pick up. Christ!

You sound like a retard, honestly.

Nah, that league wouldn't be worth watching even if every player was riding one of those things.

dang that's cool, besides the stupid song
imagine going back five hundred years and whizzing over a town with that thing. you could easily be a wizard.

Anyone can get their hands on drones. Where am I going to get a jet engine and fuel for it?

Fuck I had to mute that video.

Christ this post is dumb

your dumb

>I'm treating too many people for things omg when will this end, I have to do my job!

Fuck off, retard.

NO YOURE IN, GOBLIN

IN SANE

The stored energy is much greater, however, so better performance.

To be fair, people go into medicine because they don't want to do the same shit constantly.

Then they do the same shit constantly.

Have you ever had a job? Do even understand them concept of workload management? How old are you?

IM-PRESSIVE!

if we were ever to get reliable flying vehicles they would need to be for security and emergency services for years before they were ever released for general public(at a decent price)

also that dude should have dressed up as green goblin...what a lost opprotunity

Have you? Literally complaining about how something shouldn't exist because he'll have to do his fucking job is retarded.
Once again, fuck off

You are complaining about his complaining though. You are just as bad as him.

i think they'd get sold through legal loopholes for long enough before legislation could block them that they'd have to figure out a way to sell them to the public. unless those loopholes get made before they even exist thanks to dumb niggers flying their drones wrong.

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S OUT GOBBY

OUT OF YOUR MIND

Looking at this were probably on the dawn of a transport revolution, Self driving cars? Forget about it, we will have driving air vehicles.

Damn, got me.

Small jet engines are off the shelf parts for RC aircraft, not sure what the biggest are but they are using several in tandem.

One of those storage hunter shows came across a miniature jet engine used in cruise missiles after buying a unit, so those are apparently out there as well.

If we ever get reliable flying vehicles we'd never get to use them because the sky would be swarmed all the time

But the sky is 3d and the roads are 2d and we use roads...

we already have helicopters, though

Roads are also way easier to impose rules upon, what do you think we're gonna get, floating stop signs? That shit wouldn't work

Finally, hoverboards. All this time after Back to the Future.

We have cars that will brake themselves if they are about to bump into shit. We have the technology. Modern cars are already full of unwanted safety features that restrict the ways in which we can drive. Just make each flying machine self regulatory we don't need flying policemen I guess.

EMP burst gun when? These things will get annoying real quick

lazy fuck, do your job you fucking homo

Are you some Mike Roe cock sucking S.L.A.V.E.? Fuck off loser.

>libertarian
>hates on roads and highways
really made me think

have you never seen back to the future 2 or the fifth element?

You crave the states boot on your neck, don't you?

>it everyone's job to kill themselves so the grave digger maintains his job
The logic is undeniable

I crave the state's boot on major corporations since if the state's boot isn't on them a mega corp will have their boot on my neck and my head while charging me to curbstomp me.

But getting so many restrictions and basically making air mode self-piloted would suck the whole fun out of having a hoverboard in the first place

Could organize traffic into sky lanes like Coruscant

IS THIS THE COOLEST SHIT EVER? YEAH

>opprotunity

I miss the days when proper grammar was enforced and we laughed at retards like this for several posts.

>fucking drone-fliers, pissing on my car again

Dude be more understanding there are more browns and blacks using the internet than ever before and we have to accept them. Don't be a prejudiced cunt.

well google chrome didn't say i spelt it wrong

but mixing up 2 letters is better then being a frogposter

>taking obvious bait
Stop.

Do they not teach spelling in school anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhJcqQruqeM

>assuming he went to school
>assuming his privilege
okay now you're just being a shitlord.

do you even see posts from social media these days? of course schools dont teach spelling anymore when your have auto correct

>I'm retarded
>"fuck off retard"
>Jokes on you, I was merely pretending to be retarded

>priding yourself on being a normalfag child

>lying on Sup Forums

why would anyone willingly use the store with the killer escalators? Why would any company buy escalators from the people who make the killer escalators? China got away with it because everything was cheap as shit there since everyone was poor and it's illegal to complain

jokes on you

im actually diagnosed as an autist

nice blog retard.

I would buy out all the airspace and forbid you faggots from flying

I have a Pitbull.

you can't do that, I'm in charge here.

that's the problem, you complete retard. nobody does this willingly, you won't know this unless it's already too late though, you fucking mong.
they already make food with a certain amount of rat shit in it, they would fill everything with saw dust and sprinkle it with some chemicals to give it taste.

Drones are pretty strong now. There's a video of a guy lifting off with like six drones attached together and then skydiving

MISERY MISERY MISERY

What makes you feel in charge?

What if the people who made the rules for modern football in 1863 saw this?

It's your job you quack. You'll be replaced by robots at some point rest assured. You think a robot can't perform a surgery or administer pills? You'll be free soon don't worry.

I produce escalators? Are you brain dead? The boot is on corporations neck's. Think before you speak.

A grave digger is a job for the inevitable. People need to die. Not everyone needs to mail a letter.

how long until someone tries to rob a liquor store with a hoverboard?

uh?

youtube.com/watch?v=lBW7irH9qjc

after two thousand years of slavery and oppression by England a black man gets a free case of lucazda. and on a hover board wow that's not stealing it's called reparations they should be fucking burning England to the fucking ground with the Muslims extremist terrorist

Do you understand the concept of not being a fucking bitch? It's your job. Deal with it or change careers.

>We could have all been flying personal gyrocopters for the last 40 years and never had to build another highway if we were living in a libertarian paradise.

>We have cars that will brake themselves if they are about to bump into shit

We? Name 5 people you know who actually own one. Don't be stupid.

>Dude be more understanding there are more browns and blacks using the internet than ever before and we have to accept them

The most ridiculous typos were made by whites. Let's be honest. lol u tk hm 2 da bar|? was not made by a non whtie.

>we're now at the stage where functional hoverboards are a reality
>used for handing a ball to a referee in a soccer game

what is this I dont even

proletarian

I realize you're too poor to buy a new car but in 20 years when your piece of shit breaks down you will be in a world of hurt when you realize you're going to have to get a modernized car that beeps when you don't put the seat belt on.

>Do they not teach spelling in school anymore

These days the kids are being deprogrammed with anti corporate left wing hysteria.

Have a (You)

>TFW all I do is turn food into shit