JOHNSON GENERAL :: HIT PIECE EDITION

We need more ammunition against this asshole. He's at least going to spoil any chance of Trump winning New Mexico, Colorado, and Vermont. (in before "blue states anyway")

Post dirt on him. I will spend time later today using the links you share to create a video against Johnson.

I'll start:
> Oversaw expansion of private prison system as governor
> Wants to legalize heroin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE
youtube.com/watch?v=KQIuHGbKckY
amarillo.com/stories/
youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/gary-johnson-tossed-rival-austin-petersons-gift-of/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

weew

REALLY makes you think?

>>wants to legalize heroin

But that's a good thing

open
borders

gun control

end of discussion

We're not debating the validity of certain policies. We're pitting the American public against him.

>oversaw expansion of private prison system

I'm not for the Johnson meme, but isn't privatization one of the foundations of libertarianism? Not really sure I'd call that dirt.

He's in favor of the TPP.

Open borders
Pro TPP
Pro gun control

Why are you so fucking stupid

>we
the gall of trump supporters calling others shills

and even still, the assumption of a personal army goes further

you're bigger cancer than anything ever before seen on Sup Forums

don't forget pro-TPP
no Trump supporters are going to him, he's opposed on Trump's two biggest platforms

You want ammunition?

Just show people this video....

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

KEK

U FUKIN MAD

STAY MAD BITCH ASS NIGGAS

youtube.com/watch?v=KQIuHGbKckY

>JRE

Yeah but he's taking the sulky #cruzmissiles and the Mormons who otherwise would vote Trump.

Which is ironic as he's completely on the opposite side of the issues from them, but #nevertrump amirite

You're an idiot if you think that people who vote libertarian are going to change their minds over some memes ha ha ha ha. Also, to address your two points: we know that libertarians are going to outsource prisons and lift drug bans - what's your point?

>Asking for my logic, when all I have is one vote
>Replying to a thread about influencing millions of voters
Don't ask me, dipshit. Ask all the swing state voters.

They're good principled conservatives after all

>gun control

the shills have arrived.

Shut up that's the very reason Sup Forums has been on a roll since last summer

>the gall of trump supporters calling others shills
Gary Johnson literally supports the most evil piece of corporate legislation ever written.

Keep seeing that he's pro control... source on that?

you mean like trumps VP? he's already bowed to the establishment on it.

As Governor he was in the pockets of private prisons

amarillo.com/stories/

Reminder that Johnson is a democrat pretending to be a libertarian. He has no idea what libertarianism actually is and is just using you gullible fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg
Reminder that he wants to force businesses to provide services, which is directly against any libertarian stance.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/gary-johnson-tossed-rival-austin-petersons-gift-of/
Reminder that he's clearly a butthurt faggot and against guns even though he's saying he is for gun rights to just get votes.

Reminder that Gary Johnson is for open borders and would love to spend your taxes on immigrants.