Could I pass as a local in you are a nation??

Could I pass as a local in you are a nation??

no too wh*Te
stay out of BLACCZIL forever

Kill all South Brazilians

They are already being cucked by hatians

Brazilians and Haitians, all in 1 nation? Sounds like a good place to live, settle down. :)

Literally anyone can pass as a local here

Isn’t that anywhere but Eastern Europe basically, at least as far as Europe goes

yes, you're cute

you surprisingly look like this person

The sons and daughters of Eastern migrants who came here during and after the Cold War (specially the post soviet era crisis) are adults now. They might not be old but they are technically Italians

Close, except I actually have somewhat a chin

Maybe if you dye your hair brow

I meant anyone can pass as a local in western and Southern European nations, but Eastern European cunts are a bit different in that regard

In places like Finland or Estonia, many people would actually say it IS brown based on what I’ve seen

Ah now I get what you mean.
Still, nah. It's way more difficult for sure, but plenty of nordic people can blend in fairly easily. Hell even I am always mistaken for a local whenever I travel to Russia

Hmm, OP looks kind of exotic for my country. Most Spanish men don't have that hair.

That doesn't mean there aren't exceptions, I have met 1.90m tall guys with blonde hair and blue eyes from Andalusia of all places.

go to bed faggot

Would an American really be considered exotic in Spain?

Yes, I think so. It's a different culture, and most American tourists look like North European tourists.

yes and you are welcome to come whenever you want :)

Yeah. Looks quite British actually