Moving to Turkey

Hello

I'm a German Turk born and raised here who would like to return to his homeland. Problem is that I've searched for many programs by the turkish goverment for turkish immigrants to ease the transition into Turkey but sadly I was incapable of finding any. I've recently finished school here (Gymnasium with Abitur, one of the highest levels of education) and I'm currently studying, however I'd like to stop studying and pick up office work in Turkey.

My question is, what is both the housing, finance and workmarket in Turkey like? What city should I live in? What kind of Jobs are available to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

fischundfleisch.com/mag-robert-cvrkal/sawsan-chebli-portraet-einer-staatssekretaerin-in-der-manche-ein-trojanisches-pferd-sehen-31504
youtube.com/watch?v=PgffhcTJMlk
youtube.com/watch?v=fxYMnuBlkqM
youtube.com/watch?v=wq85jOSykK8
youtube.com/watch?v=1lndLFJ01ys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stay in G*rmany and impregnate as many wh*Toid grills as you can, my BLACK bro. May KARA BOGA bless you.

I think that's wonderful, Achmed. You should bring your entire family to Turkey! And all your Turkish friends too! Bring all the Turkish-Germans back to Turkei! :)

Burgers stay away

>tfw no cute high-test turkish alpha bf to love you for the rest of your life

why even live

I knew I shouldn't have posted this on Sup Forums nothing but stale old meme replies and no actual help or advice whatsoever

I have a simple question:
Are you fucking retarded?

The only "people" returning from Germany are braindead alamancıs who studied in a Hauptschule and can't find any job other than working in a construction or fixing cars.

Forçan'ı oltaya düşürmek için uydurduysan göz kırp. Çünkü gerçek olduğuna inanmakta zorluk çekiyorum.

Yeah.. user posting this on Sup Forums was doomed to fail.

But /adv/ might be able to help if you want to stick with Sup Forums. But i'm sure there are some forums that specialize this, or you could simply contact the Turkish embassy.

Ok, how about a serious question. What do you think of Sawsan Chebli? She is Germany's best example of an integrated Muslim. She is even a state secretary or something in the Berlin SPD, but Germany will still not give her citizenship.

Gercektir ben Almanyada yasamak istemiyorum. Burdaki insanlari sevmiyorum bide burdaki almancilardan hele ne kadar nefret ediyorum bir görsen. Anlasamiyorum insanlarlar ve hayatimi benim ülkede yasamak istiyorum

>but Germany will still not give her citizenship.

You can't be a public officer without having citizenship.

Overthrow Erdogan The Georgian and become new Atatürk

Yeah go back to your hellhole you mahometan!

*spits in your general direction*

The turkish embassy in Cologne is nothing but Erdogan supporters. They are rude as fuck and almost arrested me because I refused to go to the army.

I don't give a shit about Germany or its politics

>I'm a German Turk born and raised here who would like to return to his homeland.
Ausgezeichnet! Now take all the other Turks with you. I am sure the the Turkish government would love bilingual, educated people returning home.

You could try the "Rückkehrberatung" in any major german city, good for you to go back

She doesn't have "real" citizenship. She has ... I forgot what it's called, it's like the "citizenship" that we give our Mexican Dreamers. It means that she can have a job, and renew the "temporary citizenship" every few years, and the government ignores it.

Let me think about it

Friendly reminder that 20% of all Turks in Germany are on permanent welfare.

Turks in Turkey see expat Turks as village scum who betrayed their homeland.

I remember. She has "Kettenduldungen"

DACA is cancelled baby!

Caan these retarded American mutt german larpers fuck off? I don't need dumb retarded comments in my thread

Where exactly can I get this Rückkehrberatung? In jedem Bürgerhaus oder muss ich dafür beim Ausländeramt antanzen?

Not really you fucking idiot

Yes, I heard. I wonder how our Mexican-Americans will cope

But kettenduldungen solely applies to immigrants, at least that's the impression I received.

I'll admit, German citizenship laws are fucking stupid.
Countries without Jus soli are absurdly confusing

Again, you cannot enter public service without holding German citizenship.

Unlike the USA, Germany doesn't give you citizenship just because you are born in their country. Her parents (immigrants) did not have citizenship, so she doesn't get citizenship at birth. She has to earn her citizenship like any other immigrant

Yes you are you filthy expat. You are regarded as a Turk in Germany and as a German in Turkey.

Neee, gibts bei jedem größeren Wohlfahrtsträger, also Caritas, AWO usw.

Germany can't give her citizenship because Turks are not allowed to have dual citizenships according to Turkish law and abandoning your Turkish citizenship in favor to another is considered a sacrilege among Turks.

I see, she only had Kettenduldung for the first 15 years of her life. Now she has real citizenship

fischundfleisch.com/mag-robert-cvrkal/sawsan-chebli-portraet-einer-staatssekretaerin-in-der-manche-ein-trojanisches-pferd-sehen-31504

Maybe the normal retarded almancis that live here. I spend half of my life in Turkey.

Caritas? Ich dachte dass wäre diese komische Pflege für Alte Menschen Organization, als ob die Dienste für Migranten die in ihr Land zurückkehren wollen anbieten

wow ikibey you sound smart in this post

She is from Palestine though. She does have a shady immigration history, and doesn't like to talk very much about it.

> Sawsan Chebli wurde als 12tes Kind von ihm in Deutschland geboren
> Sawsan Chebli was the 12th child born to her father in Germany

> Die Familie war bis 1993 nur geduldet, sprich keine Arbeitsgenehmigung, alle drei Wochen Ausländerpolizei, alle drei Wochen Zittern, ob man bleiben darf.
> The family was only tolerated until 1993, no work permit, every three weeks meeting with Foreigners Police, trembling every three weeks over whether they could stay.

> Kettenduldung nennt sich das – Gift für die Integration.
> It is called "Kettenduldung" - poison for integration.

>Gymnasium with Abitur
Ist kein Berufsabschluss, auf dem Arbeitsmarkt NIX wert.
>I'm currently studying, however I'd like to stop studying and pick up office work in Turkey
Ganz schlechte Idee, mach den Abschluss zu Ende

t. kein Türke

TURKS ARE BETTER THAN OTHER HUMANS

So you live in Germany, you're even fucking sudying, you probably know the language aswell, and yet you want to go to Turkey, which is turing into dictatorship (don't even have to mention that it's much poorer than Germany)?
I mean, yeah it would be nice to go on holidays to your fatherland
But to move out and live there?
It's like some foreign-born Pole would like to go to Poland and live here, but twice as strange

>tfw you will never have a cute high-test alpha turkish bf put a leash on you and make you drink his pee out of a dog bowl

why even live
life is suffering

Some Polish-Americans return to fatherland Poland.

youtube.com/watch?v=PgffhcTJMlk
youtube.com/watch?v=fxYMnuBlkqM
youtube.com/watch?v=wq85jOSykK8

YES, LEAVE... GO BACK TO YOUR COCKROACH COUNTRY... FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!

Auf dem deutschen Arbeitsmarkt nichts Wert, in der Türkei sicherlich schon oder etwa nicht?

Und bis zum Abschluss halte ich es nicht aus, ich will einfach nicht mehr in diesem Land leben.

I've never felt at home here. I've never enjoyed it. I always feel like a stranger whenever I go outside. I'm sick and tired of this feeling. All I want is to feel comfortable in the country I live in, which I've only ever felt in Turkey. Look, money is not the issue for me here, its happiness

Halt die Schnauze du Schwuchtel

come to Russia, as a KARA TÜRÜK you'll fuck tons of local natashas, as a WEISSE DEUTSCH you'll find job as a supervisor at some G*rm factory

>G*rm

what did it mean by this

>ich will einfach nicht mehr in diesem Land leben.

Was verdient denn eine ungelernte Arbeitskraft in der Türkei? Nicht mehr als nen paar hundert Euro

>I've never felt at home here.

You have no home nowhere, accept this.

Actually my cousin who is from Turkey has opened up his kebab shop in Russia and is somehow making a shitton of money sending me pictures with how he is chilling with different slav girls

this is why Yakub(the evil but genius scientist) made wh*Toid race this shittest creature
to make them serve BLACK

>to make them serve BLACK

Turks aren't black, they are white.

t. urk

>Was verdient denn eine ungelernte Arbeitskraft in der Türkei?
Wie gesagt, ich habe absolut keine Ahnung. Deswegen habe ich ja diesen Thread erstellt um ein paar Antworten zu bekommen. Wie du sehen kannst habe ich ausser Meme replies und rassistichen Aüßerungen nichts bekommen.

I'm not a Turk. You're a Turk.

This is somewhat of a nightmare of mine. But Turks in Turkey accept me somewhat. And I feel more at home there than here.

Try going to USA, they say just anyone fits there.

it seems I have to your housenigger contaminated brain with superior soy sauce

no no no, USA is bad place for German-Turks. Maybe he should go to Russia, and join his cousin at the kebab shop

Soy sauce is white too.

I have no interest in the shithole known as the US, I'd rather go to a dictatorial african country than even set a foot in that gigantic pile of steaming garbage country

I don't know, all Turks I met were nice intelligent people. But maybe because I met only some refined Istanbul types, not backward Anatolian farmers.

meant replying to

oh no that sucks

Are you Japanese?
I can't think you are Japanese.
Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

Oh well then fuck her.

Just ask Ali.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lndLFJ01ys

Kys

>sending me pictures with how he is chilling with different slav girls
nice, post some

THANK YOU finally someone that isn't shitposting but actually helping out

This is just what I was looking for

first i think you'll serve to the army if you planned to live there or pay for doing a little time. For work it depend on your diplome but you should try teaching german to student because normal jobs are way less pay than in germany and you make more hours, not woth it. Keep your german nationality in any case

is it true that turks in germany attend erdomeme rallies waving turkish flags and being super patriotic?

I don't have the German nationality, and I already paid the fee for the mandatory military service

This summer, they also raided and damaged Turkish shops who didn't support Erdogan.

Yes and it is one of the many reasons I want to leave this country. Almanci turks make me fucking cringe. They know absolutely nothing about turkish history, culture or norms yet they proudly wave the flag of a country they visit maybe once every 2 years

>I don't have the German nationality,
why ? what is your nationality then ? try for some time like 6 month in turkey and figure it out, i don't think this board will be very helpful

Turkish only

your born and live in germany and don't have the nationality ? how come ?

turcs are nationalist on steroid

Both of my parents were born in Turkey and only had Turkish passports. The law in which every Child, regardless of their parents nationality, will receive the German Pass was introduced in 2000 and only applies for children born after that

also if a child is born to turkish parents in germany, theparents can decide whether the child will become a german citizen or just a turkish citizen. I find this insane, personally. Creating a whole new generation of literal foreigners in your country. They'll speak German, be educated in Germany, probably find work here but they'll never be German citizens unless they actively go and achieve it later.

What's so wrong about that?
I think a person should chose if his loyalty is with Germany or with Turkey

if you are born in a country you should adopt that country's citizenship. This law is pretty much creating two societies at the same time. How can you expect two communities to come together when one can voluntarily choose to take the citizenship of their parents' despite never having lived there themselves. It is a very easy way to drive a wedge between people. If turks are sad that they don't feel German, perhaps they should have actually taken citizenship instead of pity mongering with their turkish passport

I was thinking about working in the tourism sector or work for a big international company. I speak 3 Languages so I guess I can put these skills to use right?

And by the way where are all of the turkish posters here?

What do you want German lawgivers to do about it? They can't exactly forbid Turkey from granting citizenship to Turkish people living in Germany

> muh parallelgesellschaft

I'm saying that they are not Turkish is they are born in Germany despite having turkish parents. Just like we take the piss out of mutts who claim to be Irish-american etc, imagine how much banter they'd get if the were born in america to immigrant parents and the yanks allowed them to receive irish/italian/british citizenship instead of american just because of their parents?

Look, these people that are born in Germany are able to receive help from the system, an education, achieve a good standard of living in a peaceful nation but they stick their middle finger up and say " we aren't germans". Sorry but if you are born here and take advantage of the upbringing available here, you should be a citizen. It should never be a question of choosing. If you're born in Turkey you're a turk, if you're born in Germany you're a German with immigrant parents. How can OP make a thread saying he doesn't feel welcome here or that he doesn't enjoy himself here or feel part of anything when he most likely doesn't even have a German passport? Perhaps if he made the effort to become a German instead of getting an education here and then rolling around in self pity, he'd feel far better about himself.

lol. And why you want to go to Turkey if they want to arrest you?

good post

Refusing mandatory military service is seen as high treason and can lead up to jailtime for 10 years in Turkey. The Situation was cleared after I told them I was still attending a school and that I can't join the military as of now

>public speech
>Kyrgyzstan
bununla ne demek istedi

>programs by the turkish goverment for turkish immigrants to ease the transition into Turkey but sadly I was incapable of

lmao
you might have stayed in Germany a bit too long

To each his own. I understand your view point, but I do not feel German at all. I've had few German friends and most of the time I spend more time within my original culture rather than the German one. I just don't feel like I belong here. Everyone is rude, constantly on edge, and the almancis are pissing me the fuck off.

So you you are planning to join army if you will repatriate?
>imblying
Your point? I'm asking why he wants to go to a place where he could be arrested

Turkish state is using the Turkish diaspora in Germany as a mean to influence the German politics (this became obvious during the last election).
That's why they are so willing to give citizenship to Turks living here, and they also create a lot of media aimed at Turks in Germany. Full assimilation of German-Turks is not within the interest of Turkish government. And quiet frankly, I don't see what Germany could do to fight that influence

I don't have to. You can pay a fee of 1000 euros (which I did) to not go at all.

I see.

if you want to go to a Turkish country I recommend Azerbaijan

Yeah only problem is that I speak zero Azeri and I also have generally no idea about its current political and economic affairs

>but I do not feel German at all. I've had few German friends and most of the time I spend more time within my original culture rather than the German one. I just don't feel like I belong here

But do you not see that this is the point I'm making. You feel like this because you've been given the opportunity to live in a country and receive its benefits yet never adopt its citizenship or culture. Of course you dont feel like you belong here, you've never been told that you do and you probably never even tried because the turkish culture is so strong here that you don't need to lift a finger and bother with anything German.

I'm an immigrant, too btw. I agree with you that people here are exceptionally rude but m8 I've seen easily as many rude turks as I have rude Germans.

The self pity from you is, quite frankly, astounding. How about accepting that you were born and brought up in Germany and that you are a German. It does not mean that you have to let go of your turkish culture etc but it will go a long way to helping you feel more included. Sitting on this site and whining about how you want to go back to your near 3rd world tier country because the big nasty mean germans don't like you is laughable. For all that the Germans are rude, if you make an effort you will be included- I know this because I'm relatively new here. If you spend the time with them instead of thinking " i'm not one of them" you'd probably be a much happier person than you are now.

> doesn't want to be German despite receiving German education
> wants to be Turkish but doesn't want to do mandatory military service

dat entitlement

Azeri is really similar to Turkish, Kardes is Qardes for example it wouldn't be that much effort to be a resident
I also want to move to a Turkish country with certificate and all but living here has more pros

Christ you're worse than me and I bitch about Germany all the time.

meant for