Ireland ‘almost a laughing stock’ in dealing with migrants

irishtimes.com/news/politics/ireland-almost-a-laughing-stock-in-dealing-with-migrants-1.2737420

Ireland is almost a “laughing stock” in relation to its response to dealing with migrants and refugees, an Oireachtas committee has heard.

Head of advocacy at Oxfam Ireland Marissa Ryan said Ireland “has not even taken in the 4,000 that we said would through the refugee protection programme”.

Fianna Fáil foreign affairs spokesman Darragh O’Brien said Ireland is “miles behind on its commitment” to take in refugees, with only 311 of 4,000 in the State.

I just knew we would half arse this. Why cant Irish people ever keep a promise.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solanine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>filthy mudslimes get to live in Ireland for free
>I can't even move there to work because of EU hiring regulations

So our choice is:
>thousands of illiterate thirdworld rapists to support indefinitely
or
>be laughed at
what a tough choice

kill yourself

>not wanting to take in thousands of illiterate savage rapists and giving them your money and housing makes you a laughing stock
really makes you think

Migrants are the last fucking thing Ireland needs.

Based Celts.

The government knows we won't take even a bit of Mudslime bullshit before some mad cunt starts bombing their mosques.

oh noooooooooo

we already have enough polish and muslims, no more please thanks

>Migrants are the last fucking thing Ireland needs.

This times a million.

Irish are in the top 5 most oppressed white native groups. you guys should matter the nigger art of gibsmedats and reparations.

>YOU CAN'T GIVE ME MIGRANTS, WE WERE OPPRESSED FOR FAR TOO LONG!
>THIS IS UNJUST! YOU'RE TANTALIZING US LIKE YOU DID IN THE 16TH CENTURY

lol believe me, Irishfags, you guys have a golden ticket and just cause you're white you haven't woken up to the fact yet.

>“miles behind on its commitment” to take in refugees, with only 311 of 4,000 in the State

refugee loving cucks on suicide watch

This is good you fucking idiot.

Because the Irish are as violent as the Muslims, except they're civil enough to wait for someone to hit them first. If Muslims started terrorizing Ireland, you'd start seeing dead brown kids and "Has Ireland become Nazis?!" all over the media.

But Ireland still get thousands of non-refugee nigger immigrants.

ISNT IT FUNNY

>we should aspire to be the way france and germany have been the last few months

Well this is one of the very rare moments when I WON'T partake in laughing at you, Ireland.

thanks bob

Ireland is fucking great. Our greatest ally aside from Russia

There is seriously too many dumbfuck Africans in this country. And for some reason small country villages seem to be designated Darkie Zones. There one near me and everytime I drive through it, it's like taking a trip through fucking Nigeria.

Well they're not laughing now

Based Irish, It's only liberals laughing anyways.

Holy fuck Nigerians cannot take banter, there was one in my class in secondary and he would take everything personally.

Who imported all the Nigerians? Was the guy wo rekt that fitness bitch Nigerian?

I played a 5 aside tournament today and nearly half the players were johnny foreigners. Loads of arabs and a team of spics

WE'RE FULL

They fight off the wrong type of "Christian"...why the fuck would they let in Muslims who make shittier bombs than they do?

Good point my potato eating compatriot.

Sadly this isn't true. Ireland is an extremely apathetic country. Our government could make any drastic change and no-one would really do anything about it. Oh there was a lot of humming and hawing over the new water charges and the house tax but really nothing ever came of it.

A loophole in the law was discovered back around 1999 where if you had a kid over here you could import all your shitskin family as well.

I'm not kidding, you could go years without ever seeing an African here, and those you did see were educated enough to be here with good reason.
By about 2002, they were fucking everywhere.

Muslims don't even drink...why let them in? They won't spend money on Ireland's #1 export.

If I go back to Ireland, will they laugh at my Canadian accent?
My family came here in the potato famine, but I'm still majority Irish. At least 50%...
I want to go home.

did you win paddy .?

kek

Let them in you terrible Catholics.

>Majority Irish
>50%

Canuckistani education.

Checked

We needed taxi drivers.

>Head of advocacy at Oxfam Ireland
do you expect her to say anything else?

I haven't had a DNA-test, but I promised myself that I'd move to which ever country I belong in.
My father is 100% Celtic, with a scottish grandparent, but my mother was adopted.
Her surname is apparently Welsh though and her eyes are green, which is hopeful.

When I was in primary school, I innocently commented on how the only Nigerian in the school (and who was in my class) was "brown" and no one else was. He got all offended and asked how I would feel if he called me yellow. I laughed in his face.

In the US, this is called "Section 8 housing". Basically, the government pays Dindus to move into lower-middle class neighborhoods and fuck them all up.

From personal experience:

>Live in lower-middle class neighborhood.
>Section 8 "family" moves in next door.
>Single mom
>Crack-smoking boyfriend.
>4 feral children
>Thefts, fights, trash, gang graffiti, cops outside at 2 AM.
>The usual outcome.

They don't realize that if no one is coming there to seek for asylum then you can't take anyone.

>mfw it was the same guy

Does Ireland even do anything in the Middle East like send troops?

You've clearly not heard the news that Ireland was full or oppressive whites. We were the oppressors.

You can find a lot of good articles on it in r/askhistorians.

Just don't say there was anything inaccurate about the holocaust, even denying skin lamps gets you banned.

peacekeeping troops have been in Lebanon for 40 odd years

I meant more like when America invades places.

I assume number one is Jews?

Yeah, my little town got filled with the bastards too.

Loads of them came in just a while back, I see them on the streets even though a few months back we had about two.

>I'm plying there's anything wrong with poles

poles are white, christian, hate muslims, and are bro tier

Never.
We aren't part of NATO

Ireland is ostensibly a neutral country, we only ever get involved in other countries affairs at their request or if it actually involves us.

>Oireachtas
That's not a real word is it?

i genuinely wish we had a meme party to vote for
and don't you fucking dare mention renua ireland into the fucking trash they go

You can absolutely guarantee that the people who stuck them right next to you will never have them as neighbors.

No, it's an Irish one.

it's the building that houses our parliament and senate

Wait are you asian or was he just coming up with some random colour?

Nah, we've a tiny army.
Most of what we do is for the UN as peacekeepers.

>Only 300 shitskin subhumans got into Ireland

Being a laughing stock among leftist trash is a good thing, well done Ireland.

I think he just thought white people looked yellow, like in the Simpsons.

I bet you cant hear thier laughter over the sound of yours

Dubs will confirm the fascist blueshirts to rise again. Kek wills it.

Has anyone ever just wanted to win the lottery, goto africa and see if you could get two warring tribes to play bloodbowl? Not the game...and actual put on some pads.....and see one tribe murder the other for some cash over a handegg?

>thousands of illiterate thirdworld rapists to support indefinitely
exactly. and of the few we've let in so far, they'd better fucking behave. the first time there's a sexual assault and the perps are muslim refugees, the 'RA are gonna start kneecapping cunts again

come on
be a good Catholic cuck and take your refugees
>The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 19:34

No they're not and you know it.

The IRA are defunct old men and the newer generation peddle drugs. They don't give a shit about the country anymore

Answer me, Patrick; why do your terrorist leaders froth at the mouth at the mention of anything British, only to turn around and welcome thousands of 38-year-old Syrian children from Pakistan and Somalia?

LOL HAHA THEY'RE NOT GENOCIDING ITSELF HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD IT'S 2016 GET WITH THE PROGRAM

Leviticus is kike literature
Think before you post

they're nowhere near as active as they once were, but they haven't gone away. as you said, most have just become criminal gangs, but they did what they once did to, in their eyes, 'protect ireland'. they wouldn't be happy if after all this time, the government just handed the country over to the muslims. nobody wants to end up like britain

you dare to go against the Holy See?

Honestly, it doesn't matter, because the Irish would probably start bombing Ireland sooner.

>Ireland ‘almost a laughing stock’ in dealing with migrants
>Ireland
I'm pretty sure it's France and Germany. Based potatobros

Solanine poisoning.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solanine

>"not a dirty kike"

I love you, Nederland

>having zero sense of irony or sarcasm

You will be vilified an laffed at behind you back as a dumbass plastic paddy lad ,make sure you have loadsamoney as YOU will always be made to buy drinks in pubs ok

Love you too, Brit.
We'll leave the sea gates open when it's time to invade the continent.

chinkie slitty eyes detected lel

This. We know it would happen. Imagine mudslimes trying shit somewhere like Limerick.

Disney should buy Ireland.

Old Testament was invalidated by the New Testament, this is canon. This is why Catholics are allowed to shave, eat bacon, etc

>beady Anglo eyes detected

fuck off, we have enough fugees

That would be cool until all the chinese tourists show up.

it doesn't make a difference to the fact that Christians are all cucks
Priests are getting beheaded in France
women raped all over Europe
and they do nothing but invite more Muslims in

what army lel
shit posting this great lel
How based gb lads feels when a scrotty thieving tarmac laying gypo comes knocking my castle on a sat morning .. GTFO off my Property tinker cunt

lets the nazis use their land in WW2
Top kek
kinky fucking rotter !
Nah based top Geezer Leprechaun lad

Nope

would be better than plastic fucking Boston Fat burgers

>oh no anything but get laughed at!!!
I guess they should become Sweden^3, no one will laugh at them then.

So, Ireland being 98% white is probably bullshit?

Can't you get them from Latin America?

We are being led to a new crusades soon ..

tell me when the crusades start
suuure....

Lost in the semi final. At least an Irish team won the whole thing.

The ones you let in go around raping retards, so you scraped the bottom of the barrel there.

I tell you something lad I do like the Banters/craic with Iriosh lads than those fucking mongos Jocks !
such a nation of crybabies