OMG Trump WATCHES Sup Forums 100% CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I posted pic related yesterday around a half hour or hour after Trump posted that train meme.

Then read the next tweet he posted!!!!
I know he uses the word 'amazing' a decent amount but it was still weird that it was the FIRST adjective he tweeted..... OMG!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83447082/#83447274
twitter.com/AnonBabble

his next tweet in the morning

oops forgot tweet

The meme i posted originally

This is confirmation he watches trump general

No fucking way.

I need the timestamps of the post and tweet to confirm this

Trump uses "amazing" all the time.

Holy shit! I'll check the archive to make sure you're not jewing me though.

I SWEAR TO GOD. I AM THE ONE WHO POSTED IT AND YOU CAN LOOK UP THE THREAD
IT WAS A TRUMP GENERAL

He has used it in 300 out of 32,000 tweets. I looked it up with advanced search on twitter
And it was the 3rd word in his next tweet.
and this was after people were talking about the train meme

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83447082/#83447274

It's true! It's damn true.

>the guy's username is patrioticpepe
this is so awesome

Bullshit.

Mr Trump, if actually do lurk here, please use the word "waifu" somehow in your next tweet. This will be a wink and a nod that you appreciate all of us here and will give the world salvation.

MAGA

You should probably delete this thread before it gains traction and the MSM finds out.

>not proposing to use 'meme magic'

Please leave

what do u mean bullshit?
it happened lol
and it was common word "enough" so that he could deny it
but it was the third word out of his mouth lol

Waifu is pretty obscure, might be hard for even the meme master to do it

>Liberty is my waifu?

I just checked his tweets - HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL

>patrioticpepe
He tweeted "amazing" after re-posting a patriotic-pepe users "Trump Train" image....

This is a definite nod to this place top kek

>tfw my OC has been seen by Trump himself
Feels great

Well isn't it confirmed that Eric Trump is on Sup Forums?

It's more likely hat Eric just told him to use "amazing" in his next tweet.

How about jew instead of waifu then ?

yes. this is most likely what happened

Yeah, he can just slide that right in there. "We are gonna stop wasting money on pointless foreign endeavors and fix our crumbling infrastructure, believe me folks. Btw you're waifu a shit. You heard me Reifags, I said A SHIT!"

You fucking autists, why would Trump want to prove he is related to here?

Its already bad enough that we can be pointed out as his racist autistic basement dweller fan base.

Works for me, 1 degree of separation

Something vague but uncommon would be better.

maybe cause the word amazing is so common if anyone ever suspected otherwise he could easily deny it

>This man is our voice

because he's not proving it to anyone but us

We're the only ones that will ever know

The media can't try and accuse him of 'pandering to the nazi frogs' - no one will fucking get it

sublime
'the food in colorado was absolutely sublime'

.... is that T PAIN behind him?

If Taylor Swift did this why not Trump ?

Eric... When trump becomes president he must dismantle democracy. Please set up RWDS so we can clean this country of its filth and lets disenfranchise everyone.

Monarchy now.

What?

Fucking idiot.

Hand over the fucking delegates or else.

This. We don't want them to find out about the secret Donald board where the pepes and racism are made.

Yeah Sublime would be uncommon enough.
Trump-sama, If you are with us please use sublime in one of the next tweets.

This commitment to this meme is commendable

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS

If the normies ever found out he was even remotely associated with a nazi frog cartoon site, he'd be crushed in the election

TRUMP HAS TO BE PERFECT TO WIN AGAINST CLINTON

Mr Trump, if actually do lurk here, please use the word "the" somehow in your next tweet.

Oh its LIL JOHN the rapper

so common but still less than 1% of his tweets contain the word

mr trump if u read dis pls make tweet with word letters starting in g,t,k,r,w,n plsthanks

ps if dubz bill dies before election and hillary gets hanged for treason

Mister Trump, if you really do lurk here, please use the word "cuck" somehow in your next Tweet.

Fuck off jews, implying trumpo doesn't have shills on this website working 24/7

who cleans up all that milk?

Donald is a big-government, New York liberal, who will inevitably betray his core supporters. Much as it was the duty of the anointed Kings of old to deliver the wealth of the wicked into the hands of the righteous, so too will I transfer Donald's delegates and wealth into my own two hands.

so do the time stamps check out?

He has too much plausible deniability, calm down aquafresh.

WHAT?
OKaayyyy

check out this right,

YEeeaahhhh!

We da mudda fucking East Side Boyz

Change the crunk, back to the new shit!

Does Tay Tay post on Sup Forums? I thought she was just a Sup Forumstard

>Someone actually goes for it.
>mfw

>just went there now for the first time ever
>abdl is top thread

goodbye Sup Forums

How was Eric Trump confirm for Sup Forumsack?

kek

is anyone concerned that the meme magick masters on this board will be... made to disappear? i mean, we've tapped into something truly crazy and effective, kek's meme magick is changing the world. if trump's camp is aware of it, wouldn't hillary's?

be careful, friends

also, i don't think it's unlikely at all that people from trump's camp browse here. they need humor too, remember. it must give them a great laugh to read some posts and memes that originate here.

>eric leans over and shows dad a hilarious new nazi frog meme
>trump laughs like a madman
>five minutes later he does a rally

>Colorado rallies
>not expecting Trump to tweet the word amazing after the rallies

coincidence, nothing more, nothing less

no he never was, that image of Trump with Barron in a suit was posted by Melania on her twitter account 3 years ago.

Sup Forums is just the primordial ooze from which intelligent memes rise. It takes the hand of the God Emperor to lift our slimy memes out of the slimy sea and breathe in a divine spark to give them true and everlasting life.

Perhaps, but there are many synonyms to wonderful. He could've said Colorado was great, wonderful, perfect, terrific, awesome, ...

one on the right looks like a very young Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Post yfw Barron was the mastermind behind all of this

It was Baron all along, he was playing non-dimensional QM chess.

>like father like son

He uses it all the time.
Still myt.

It must be weird having a dad that's 60 years older than you

he uses 'amazing' in less than 1% of his tweets. but its still common enough where he can deny it

>implying trump doesn't have more energy than a 30 year old dad

HAHAHAHHAHAA I know that poem its a good one. But please remove my beloved Maple from this post as Mr. Cruz is no longer Canadian. We pawned him off fair and square.
#canadians4trump

>aquafresh

m'kek

Still better than no father at all, well, not taking drunkards and violent abusers in account, Trump defintely is a based one just by judging by his children

LOL

he loves barron very deeply, you can tell. i think trump softened his stance on kids as he got older. in the old howard stern interview he's pretty harsh about letting the women do all the raising, comes off a bit of a dick about it, but it seems like he's changed now that he has grandkids, his oldest kids are successful, and his youngest son is special (i mean that in a good way, i think barron is awesome).

we agreed never to tell anyone about Sup Forums must remain the sharade front

All memes aside, the one thing that has really stood out to me are his kids... Don has so much money that probably his entire lineage wouldn't have to do a single thing, fuck off all day, and piss their lives away... But no, they're all intelligent, business-savy, well spoken, charitable people that actually give back to society and care about people... Say what you will about Trump, his kids are pretty fucking awesome, and that's a testament to how great of a parent he is... Even though he's a billionaire businessman who is now running for arguably, the most powerful seat on Earth, he still seems to find time for his family and bring them into the fold... I really like that about him

*his interns are shitposters. You think T wastes time on halfcuck?

>Sup Forums SUCKS GUYS
>LOOK AT ME I USE ANOTHER TAIWANESE RICE IRRIGATION FORUM INSTEAD
>IM ALOOF SEE?
Here's your (you), now kill yourself

Here is a better image that explains what happened in one pic

5th post in thread. last night around 3am

kek

>"please Donald give me a downlow head nod!"
>"oh wow he posted it? Instead of keeping it downlow I'll make a thread about it lmao"
And thus Donal Tump left Sup Forums forever

Stop bumping this thread.

anyone experienced enough has already cast a cloak of autism around themselves to appear completely harmless

jesus fuck where did i just go

Trump here. I like you kid, don't go to Twitter today.

stop talking about it then, last thing we need is more reddit cancer posting there considering they've already ruined this board

Sean Hannity is that you?

sorry eric

shop?

REMINDER: BEN SHAPIRO IS A #NEVERTRUMPER AND A FAGGOT

probably :(

Mr. Trump if you lurk plz use the words "A fucking Leaf?!" in your next Tweet. Thanks so much!

Well put, Eric.

Hi Eric.

This is going to make a good story. Let's draw a connection between the racist board on Sup Forums and Donald's Twitter feed. I mean, let's show normies where he gets his material.

>It's more likely hat Eric just told him to use "amazing" in his next tweet.
Still counts!

I often dictate to Sup Forums from a distance. Been here 12 years

>newfags will for this

Guess I'm too much of a newfag. Tell me the story of how we found out Eric Trump is on pol, senpai.