Why are they poor??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I7tv9LyLKs8
trade.gov/topmarkets/pdf/Semiconductors_Top_Markets_Report.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are culturally South Asian.

They don't have the Confucianism we East Asians have that make us hard working and useful

wh*toid colonial exploitation

shut up idiot.
You are only rich because USA propped you up to contain USSR/China

Vietnam is Confucian. Hell, they were using chopsticks before Japan did.

Mongolia is poorer than a lot of SEA cunts.

Vietnam has no cultural ties with South Asia unless China has it.

Lol us desu.
They had a thriving spice trade which we wanted, all it took was exterminating the population of a couple islands and ensuring a monopoly by destroying the plants of.any competitors

That's only for the islander mokeys though. What about Indochina and Burma.

same for you

Malaysia isn't poor

They're poor now, but they'll be economic powerhouses very soon. These lands are fertile as fugg, and they can support a lot of people, it's just a matter of time until they start pooping money like China do.

Being poor is comfy, long live 3rd world poverty!

they can make a good living by selling their natural resources, they dont need to be rich, also those countries are friendly to each other , so they also dont need to get money to build large armies for defense, meanwhile korea surely needs to work hard to earn money, they have not resources and their neighbors are agressive as fuck,

Well im not sure if it was in guns germs and steel but read a compellig case about how most societal progress was through the diffusion of.ideas from cultural centres, remove those centres and youre left with the shitty nations of.today in.that region.
The idea that asians have inherent gwnetic differences which explains their.superiority over each other is pretty stupid.when you think about it.

Send monies plxx.

but i dont go around and look down on other countries

Tfw poor

Richer than you, Kim and Takeshi

But why are the others so poor??

They didn't invest heavily in education and technology like you did, Kim, but sooner or later they will.

>but i dont go around and look down on other countries

cuz they dont steal technology from west

I consider the ASEAN region to have the most advanced human social model.
while white societies always need new lands and new slaves to grow and feel happy and east asian nations exploit their workers to death and earn money only to obtain face, reputation instead of happiness.
the asean peoples doesnt need those to feel fulfilled.
while europe has been 3000 years on continous wars and the east asian countries violent as fuck too. asean peoples are moslty peaceful ,

>be peaceful rice farmer
>btfoing of warmongering frog, burger, and chink
basd

agression and violence is a quality of animals, inferior creatures.
whites and east asians are super agressive, whetever the white go they end killing the local peoples, China has been almost always on internal wars and just a few deacades ago Japan killed 80 million humans on a horrendous war.
if we say that aseans are peaceful people , and peacefullness is a quality of superior human beings, then asean peoples are superiors, superiors to whites and east asians.

It’s the truth. Mongolia is a shithole. Would rather be in Thailand than there.

Lmfao my drunken ass read that as "space trade", and I thought you were being incredibly ironic, and I was even more confused when I saw that your post had generated a chain of serious replies.

>asean peoples are moslty peaceful
HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

you forget change your flag,gook.

didn’t you?

I don’t use proxy like pathetic nip monkey

>the asean peoples doesnt need those to feel fulfilled.
>asean peoples are moslty peaceful
EL PERUANO NO VA A LA ESCUELA, AL COLEGIO, LA UNIVERSIDAD

We "look" more peaceful, because we have less chance to be violent. We often went full savage every chance we have.

>peru

hmmmmmm

No bullying. Those countrys are doing their best. Don't disturb them.

>I consider the ASEAN region to have the most advanced human social model.

Knew this post was gonna be a laugh from the first sentence.

a comment from the son of a criminal
kek

God's forsaken region.

Pay tax to your mother cunt, you Dave.

You don't know much at all about Southeast Asia, do you, Steve Michael?

Is this supposed to be banter?

extreme colonial mentality (for flips at least)

youtu.be/I7tv9LyLKs8

The Philippines is culturally Western

Man, there’s loads of videos about Filipinos doing DNA tests hoping to get Spanish and they all end up disappointed that their supposed Spanish ancestry doesn’t exist.

>Being proud of being tax haven

It means your cunt doen't have any industries.

t. Jose
The Philippines is culturally American, mutt mentality.

Did you just say one of the world's top semiconductor and electronics producers doesn't have any industries?
Singapore is also a hub for pharmaceutical research and oil refineries.

trade.gov/topmarkets/pdf/Semiconductors_Top_Markets_Report.pdf

I find it both sad and funny tbqhwy

I'm still in university but I'm thinking of getting a part time job since I only have 2 days of class for this semester

too many citizens and not enough jobs or resources, they have to import more than they export

why not

>Did you just say one of the world's top semiconductor and electronics producers doesn't have any industries?
that's literal my cunt but just we are the top

>Did you just say one of the world's top >semiconductor and electronics >producers doesn't have any industries?

It seems he lives in another world.

What?

North Koreans and Mongolians deserve to die

Idk but Filipinas is Spanish province.

they still crave your cock after all these years

Your country would have better if it were an Anglo colony.

>This Chink wanna be a good spammer ,but even his trolling pic which is japanese anime proves that his cunt doesn't have any industries.

> British accent

I literally vomit.

Malysia is not poor, they are above average. Same for Thailand

I'm already infamous on Sup Forums for different reasons than spamming.
And how does that prove anything, dumb frogposter

How come asian shitskins wanna speak in british accent?
That's hilarious and annoying as fuck.

why haven't you posted your boipucci?

I have a picture of it here but I won't post it.

judging from her accent, hair, video, comments, and liked comments; she really hates being an asian shitskin

>I'm already infamous on Sup Forums for different reasons than spamming.

I know the reason because you are fucking boring than Fingolians' shitposting.

Why so many fights between Asians? You are all the same: yellow skin, weak bodies, slanted eyes, big teeth and small penises.

Stay butthurt then, you can't change that. I'm not interested in shitting up a thread with arguments like Japs and Koreans often do.

They don't accept the truth.

you can mistook someone if your vision is just a small slit

It's the time to neck yourself, you pathetic manlet NEET.
Let's wipe scum's gene out on Earth.

>Norway 47
>Thailand 65
I don't even know what it means by misery, but I find hard to believe that Thailand is less miserable than Norway.

It's true. We're all time champs.

Norway is cold and shitty with nada to do.

You shut the fuck up right now.
The indonesian boy(girl) has provided us with pics of his stunningly beautiful ass in the past and he did it with kindness. He also boosts up the ego of many people here on Sup Forums by complimenting different anons on their manly attributes.
Not once he has been rude or bad behaviored.

What do you shitty as japs even do on here despite attention whoring, spamming shit threads and throwing shit on other asians?
Not once (ONCE) has a nip offered us a pic of his ass or anything else for it matters.
Truth is you’re jealous of our indonesian bro because everyone digs him and you’re a fat disgusting niplet.

True Sup Forumsellectuals side with southeast asian boys because they are part of our cultural patrimony and have nice smooth welcoming butts ok???

shitskin boys seem to need to let his cock into their asshole

Only island monkeys have colonial mindsets you retarded typical homo euro. Vietnam completely btfo your asses out and we still keep your old uniforms in museums to remind ourselves of how fucked you got when we got fed up. Also we side with East Asians over wh*Te dogs any day, ty BASED Japan for shitting sll over wh*Te dogs and genociding dutch and french fags in WW2.

Just leave our peaceful region alone

that's ok we forgive you on condition you give me dutch pussies like you did to the local sultans back then

right back at ya

Excuse me, I'm Singaporean and Chinese/
"Indonesian" and "Malay" are insults, please do not use them outside of bed.

>frogposting jap retard
Like a clockwork

>american flag
Post discarded

Still Vietnamese, frog. My grandpappy killed some Frenchies and even a burger, and I now take from their economy to send back to Vietnam :)

>still vietnamese

A larping mutt is what you are tbH

p-please apologise for calling me an ind*Nesian
Or I won't suck your cock!

Sorry

>island monkey
why are you in America then, just go back to Vietnam. stop milking others wealth. and for once, build the home country. I hate diasporafags so much, more than jap shitposters

T-thank you!

This.

The blood of my Vietnamese ancestors flow through me, killing the fr*G. My great grandfather, helping the Japanese ally to exterminate fr*G invaders. My grandfather, his eye re-lives within me. I can see it, his eye, my own eye, aiming at the fr*G, blowing his brains out, and finishing the job. The French halve been eternally BTFO, Vietnam's invaders are no longer, and we now view the infamous white flag of surrender acne espoused by the French cowards.

What would happen if Vietnam and Afghanistan fought each other? An eternal stalemate?

But we are poor, please send monies I need to fix my treehouse and patch up my blowgun, a pack of tigers just ate the next door village.

disgusting diaspora shit

Full blooded amerimutt diasporafags are a pathetic sight

I kid with the island monkey comment. It's mostly just joking about Phlips since they have the most colonial mentality. Plus I am helping Vietnam. I have a good career here and send some money back to my family there to help their economy.

Communism. The lack of it.