Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor...

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you're a Trump supporter. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends, your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm.

You can't win. See you in November.

Lol b8

fuck off schlomo

14/88

MAGA

Praise Kek

wtf I hate drumpf now

I'm a #shillforhill now

>go outside

Good advice, OP. You should go outside.

There is a difference between calling one a traitor and that person actually being a traitor, good/rational people understand that. There is a difference between hating someone for the sake of hating someone and hating one because they truly deserve that vilification. This is the problem with liberals, they've bought into the idea that their "progressive" worldview is the ultimate good and that no one else has valid ideas or worldviews while (ironically) claiming to be tolerant and wanting diversity.

>0.07 USD has been deposited into your shill account. Thank you. -H

I did with my neighbors at our 4th of July party. We all agreed that Hillary would serve us best, b/c she follows orders well. Trump is pushing his luck acting like a renegade. We don't need the Saudi Princes, but my neighbors and I agree that we should use their oil instead of ours. These fucking peasants that work for us keep pushing for Hillary, all is going to plan.

Thanks for Correcting my Record!

Kek has blessed you

Praise kek

oH LOOK this post again

>increasingly nervous shill

>You can't win.

I fear that this is true. I fear that the election will be so close that the Hillary camp will commit enough voter fraud to steal the election.

Practically every pro-2A person, military and police family supports Trump.

Enjoy your civil war in which you get shot the fuck up as you scream about how guns are evil.

>You're democratic if you vote for the "correct" candidate
Time to leave your echo chamber Tumblr. Virtually everyone I know wants Trump to win and I'm not even American. It's time to accept the God-Emperor of Mankind as your democratically-elected leader.

>Not realising that Sup Forums is 20% satire and 80% people that can't tell the difference between satire and sincerity.

That'll never happen. And im a big 2nd amendment person for you. No one really wants to do le civil war.

Slide thread. GTFO faggot.

I was talking to plenty of people in LA who support trump - and it's liberal as shit here.

>I am uncomfortable therefor it's satire

>CORRECT THE RECORD, LLC has sent you a payment of $0.02!

No he isn't. All the people at work, most of whom have immigrated from other countries, says he has great ideas and can't understand why the media is saying otherwise. They also say Hillary is a crook.

>Time to leave your echo chamber Tumblr. Virtually everyone I know wants Trump to win
This. Even the Mexicans at my work are voting Trump.

I think the only people I know who aren't voting for him are one Polish guy at work and my parents who are retarded boomers.

And I live in a swing state this election :)

.01¥ deposited. ECHO CHAMBER OF CTR SHILLKEKS. CANT STOP THE MEMES. GIVE US MORE POWRR. POST MORE ENERGY.

What's wrong with bigotry?

Wrong image shillfriend.

>You can't win.
They said the same about Brexit.

this pasta is getting stale

I think OP was talking more about selling out US allies in exchange for having a foreign power hack his political opponents

Exact same post?
Seriously work on some new material bud.

I wish people would stop comparing trump to Hitler. Trump will never be the great man Adolf was. It's insulting to compare

>What happens when Correct the Record's budget has increased from 1 million to 6 million

Hillary is a fucking criminal.

Those who say ImWithHer has lost the moral hi ground and call them out on it all the time IRL

>user, you gotta vote hillary because trump called someone a doodoo head
>nope. stealing elections is WORSE than rascism

she's the 1% and your a partisan hack

If Trump is hated and despised, why is he leading in CNN polls?

this abomination will open your borders wider and ensure a white minority within 4 years

PRAISE KEK

>he disagrees with me so he must be a shill!!!1

also better US oligarchs than Russian oligarchs

>20%
more like 5% desu

>"i'm a cuck so EVERYTHING I SAY IS LE SATIRICAL JOKE"
i hate those cucks

Yes, because "Muslim" and "Mexican" are races, apparently.

Also..
>1 post by this user

I'll take Ruskies thank you..

>Most people are rational and goodhearted