Anglicization

What do you think of the anglicization of the culture ?
I'm Italian and I'm noticing more and more the anglicization of my language: English terms are preferred to those in Italian and if one tries to defend its own culture is accused of narrow-mindedness.
I'm not against to the Americans, Brits, ecc. Trust me. I just don't understand this massive anglicization.
I have always believed that there are not slavery without slaves, and most Italians are a people who submits to everything and everyone and I recognize that English is a very important and widely used language ... but I wonder just a little bit of love for their culture, that's all .

Hate it. Nothing against anglos but our languages should be far more active in counterbalancing anglo influence.

Anglicisation*

If you're gonna claim the Anglos (English) are changing everything then spell it correctly.

It's probably cause English is the language of the internet therefore lots of youth of all countries will use it.

We are the greatest culture in history so you should be happy mate.

With the UK out of the EU you may get a reprieve. The EU will want to start assimilating all of you to one culture asap though.

I understand when the push is coming from the younger generation, it makes sense because all the new shit starts in English. What I find absolutely cringe worthy when the moderators on the state television use English expressions or terms.

I would perhaps be inclined to destroy the Czech language, it almost died once, maybe this time it will.

Meanwhile English has no problems absorbing and using words from other languages. 30% of our vocabulary is Latin, another 30% Latin via French. We incorporate new foreign words every year without any threat to our language, we coin dozens of new words into popular use every year.

Face it, English is a Borg language that will absorb you all

trying to figure out how to pronounce anything in English is a nightmare. having to know the word origin is shit.

We don't have too. Once they are in our language we can pronounce their words by the orthographic conventions of our language. When they become our words, they become pronounced our way.

We absorb their words, we don't absorb the other norms of their language like foreign pronunciation or orthography.

>We are the greatest culture in history so you should be happy mate.

LOL

Tell the shills to go fuck themselves, keep Italian italian

Anglo culture is shallow and cancerous.

I think it's great

Seriously though, don't let your language get absorbed. Make like Wales, children are expected a passable knowledge of Welsh in their schools.

English is the dominant, superior language of the world.

>Doesn't even have their own language yet alone a popular one

Well that fucking sucks
Globalization strikes again

I didn't say anything about Switzerland buddy.

Keep dreaming though, it's good for your mental health.

>anglicization
Americanisation

>Once they are in our language we can pronounce their words by the orthographic conventions of our language. When they become our words, they become pronounced our way.
But your language doesn't have standarized pronounciation conventions.
Take for example the word "march" and the word "baby".
The letter "a" is pronounced differently in those two words. In "march" is sounds like "ahh" and in "baby" it sound like "eyy".
You often cannot know how to correctly pronounce words in English if you haven't heard these words before.

The Anglo culture is superior to all others that have previously existed on God's green earth. You are right to adopt our ways.

Shut up Ahmed

Using Anglicisms in Russia was pretty popular until recently. Now this trend seems to be dying out and using excessive amount of english terms is even starting to be considered a sign of bad manners.
It's still a great source of lulz, though. Retarded business owners like to use foreign terms because they think it makes them sound more "prestigious". The most ridiculous one I've seen so far was janitors being called "мeнeджep пo клинингy" (lit. "cleaning manager")

Kek

The Italian dude complains that his language is absorbing too much of others, while you anglos celebrate your replacement.

Truly, anglos are nature's cuckolds.