If Bernie runs as an independent, will that give Trump a better chance to win?

If Bernie runs as an independent, will that give Trump a better chance to win?

>implying a white supremacist like would ever win

kek

no, splitting the democratic party down the middle would totally btfo trump XDDDDDDDD

are you retarded? It would guarantee a Trump presidency.

It would make Hilary winning extremely questionable.

He won't

Yes which is why Bernie isn't running as an independent

For you

Thank you. $1 has been deposited to your account by The Clinton Foundation-

Shalom

Clinton would come in 3rd

I wish, but it'd split the vote pretty hard.

Half of the dem vote went to Bernie. People really want him as president. However, if he were to pull the election in a third direction, it'd make two smaller pile of votes vs one huge pile of votes.

I want to encourage all voters who are sick of being presented with the same shitty presidential choices year after year to write-in Bernie Sanders.

Here's why...

The two-party system encourages bipartisan voting by using the old standard:
"If you don't vote for our candidate, the other one will win, and you don't want that!"
It's a fear tactic that forces people to cast a ballot to someone they wouldn't otherwise vote for.

The notion is that you will have wasted your vote writing-in the name of a candidate that cannot win, but I say NAY, AMERICA!

A vote is a voice! One voice will not get that much attention, but millions in unison will be noticed even if the intended candidate can't possibly win the election.

The truth is that your vote doesn't count, anyway. Read all about it in fifth-grade civics textbooks. The electoral college, though elected to represent our intentions, votes for whomever they wish. If they vote against those who put them in office, there is NO RECOURSE.

Your vote means absolutely nothing already, but it is still your voice.

Do you want your voice to say that you're simply voting for the lesser of the two evils being offered this year, or would you prefer your voice reflect that you won't be funneled into only one of two shitty choices?

You may not agree with my choice for Bernie Sanders, but you don't have to like either of the two shitbags currently up for election.

Don't cast your ballot out of fear. Cast it with a strong voice that says we're sick and fucking tired of corruption and corporate greed, and vote YOUR choice.

It won't change the election, but it might just let the right people know that a strong part of this country has values that are not in line with the status quo, and WE WANT CHANGE, not just four more years of the same corrupt shit, or the spokesperson for corporate deregulation in a workingman's disguise.

Make no mistake, Hillary and Trump are both wrong for the progress of this civilization.

Mmm yeh, that's not going to happen. Barking up the wrong tree.
But then again, it really makes you think

That's the intention.

There isn't enough thinking going on.

>There isn't enough thinking going on.
Know your meme

Did I miss something? Insinuating that I'm Jewish?

Whatever. It's all a fairy tale. I'm not anything but a thinking person.

Yes, you missed something.
I can't respect a man that let's someone walk over him

He had that opportunity and squandered it. Jill said she would be VP and Bernie could lead the Green ticket and he would have done so with his reputation intact. Instead he sold out to the most corrupt money grubbing, power hungry politician and forever tarnished his name. He'll go back to the Senate as a useless nobody until he dies, whose salary unfortunately is paid for by the American tax payer.

I didn't interpret that as being walked over.

You could call me a Muslim transsexual, and it wouldn't offend me. It'd be the same as calling me a steamship. I'm not, and I don't care if you say I am.

I'd say that the greater character flaw would be if I was swayed by your name-calling.

Isn't there an un-guarded bridge to collect tolls on? You'd better log off and get there.

I probably missed something here, as well.

You may not realize that your messages could be taken either as a personal attack on me or a statement to your lack of faith in Bernie Sanders for a reason of respect, the roots of which aren't clear..

Maybe, maybe not.
We don't know how many Bernie voters are going to Hillary, We don't know how many bernie voters are voting for Trump out of spite, we really don't know anything.

Unfortunately, most people who see their candidate of choice recommending someone else will just vote for that person. Critical thinking is important now more than ever.