As a white Christian male I am uncomfortable with Trumps multiple marriages...

As a white Christian male I am uncomfortable with Trumps multiple marriages. Hillary and Bill have been married for years in a loving relationship unlike Trump who can't keep his pants on.
I have to make the Christian choice and vote for Hillary.

I deserve a better-quality shitpost than this.

fail/10

Love that the DNC is wasting money on such shitty memesters.

Sup Forums is neither Christian nor white.

good one haim!

I wonder what the mental breakdown is like for her, still living with the man who done cucked you four or five times.

I can forgive Bill for getting blow jobs when his work was so stressful and his wife is unappealing but Trump is a serial cheater.

Its well known that Bill isn't the father of Chelsea.

Lol the Clintons have a great marriage, what with Bill getting blowies in the white house, his multiple affairs, and him cutting a deal with the DOJ for a lesser sentence to sell out his wife.

>sage

>90's was a paradise!
>Bill Clinton had it so hard!

Cindy lou, literally ( you )

SAGE

>0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account

6/10

hillary and bill have cheated on one another and infidelity is much worse than multiple marriages.

>Christian
>white
your first mistakes

>Bill sleeps with 20 year old intern
>stable marriage

This, Bill cheated one time with Monica and yes, it was stressful for the marriage but trump has no excuse for his serial cheating. Marriage vows are sacred.

You keep posting this thread over and over. Technically, you're spamming the board.

It's ok to spreading Emperor genes

First time I have made this thread friend. Just trying g to point out how trump is a non Christian who doesn't take his vows seriously. How can you trust him in office?

>Loving Relationship

your morals should lead you to vote Gary Johnson or Jill Stein

you are a shill for the elites

there is nothing christian about a person who idolizes a hypocrite

there is nothing christian about a person who chooses and professes allegiance to a war monger and killer over someone who has a few sexual infidelities

all life is sacred to a christian

you are anything but

As a black, transgender, Jewish convert. I am uncomfortable with Trump's numerous businesses. Hillary and Bill have been siphoning Gas Industries for years in a loving manner, unlike Trump who can't even embezzle taxpayers money. I have to make the Jewish choice and vote Hillary
#IWither

Kill yourself.

>Hillary and Bill have been married for years in a loving relationship

Fuck, she thick bruh. That meat on that got me bitting my lip. All that jelly and no toast...