previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14698081
poal.me/a3pg65
youtube.com/watch?v=fFI_RwSMVO8
youtube.com/watch?v=8OIWzbbZmm8&t=70
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ06SsSbwy8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonian_Australians
gazetaexpress.com/lajme-nga-maqedonia/ivanov-ligji-per-gjuhet-cenon-karakterin-unitar-te-shtetit-479316/
youtube.com/watch?v=fU0Q2grWwSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok thread

this is thread
also

First for Sup Forums is a better board than Sup Forums and there is no reason to ever come to Sup Forums

This is the thread
Older and antitrap

Communism

GORILLA BEATEN BY 14 FUCKING SECONDS

>FYROMians are a rare sight on Sup Forums
>Romanians are underrepresented on Sup Forums yet they are like the 14th in terms of posts on Sup Forums

strawpoll.me/14698081
poal.me/a3pg65

why do you guys worship her ?
she's pretty average and looks like a druggie

>Zerg hiding in tetovo barrack
>This flies over him
>Blows the zerg nests to orbit
>Macedonians don't even have to fight
>Repopulate empty polog with ukrainian immigrants

youtube.com/watch?v=fFI_RwSMVO8

thanks for the support, tyler

that dude on the left looks creepy af lmao

Non-Gay bread for masculine women lovin men such as i

Why do you keep posting this pic. She's fucking hideous

Because she is pretty average and she looks like a druggie.

that's why they worship her
damaged mediocre girls make the most obedient cumdumpsters

pathetic thirsty beta orbiters will pathetically, thirstily orbit

She doesn't look like a druggie.

She is for cute and not for lewd, not a cum dumpster.

Gotta love shkije delusions

>crosses fingers in the shape of an eagle
>casts quen sign to protect from airstrike
>whistles for his nazgul and rides him towards victory

nothing personel kid

If the GUY ON THE RIGHT HAS A BULGARIAN PASSPORT, I WILL LEAVE THIS THREAD FOREVER

Me on the right

she does a bit
just not delved too far deep quite yet

How does she look like one? Solely for looking like a tumblrina?

balt is way more retarded today then usual...

i heard you like this...

he's the only bulgarian there

Hint: The eyes

kinda cracked lips, dead eyes, pale skin, kinda blank stair, cut short easy to manage hair, those are obviously freckles or moles but possibly she's hiding blemishes from it

you trapped me and now I have to look autistic, thanks Ros, she isn't ugly though man i'll give you that, and i have no clue what tumblrna is for you

You mean Sashko (the one with the purple shirt) is not Bulgarian?

>oh no fucking jews want to fight us with.. with.. SATIRE! omg mega-conspiracy, run for your life.

kys

isn't it funny how lesbians are always buttcrack ugly, but guy homos are all right-looking?

it's literally impossible for a female to not want dick. there's no such thing as a lesbian, just butthurt female who can't get chad lmao.

>UCK forces all steam in from every side, kosovo, local shqips, albania, diaspora
>Two of these take off from Sofia, we don't even bother mobilizing army
>Shqips start shooting at it with ak47s
>Bomb them to the stone age while they die like rabbits

youtube.com/watch?v=8OIWzbbZmm8&t=70

i will show you the money, show me a goatse , this is what your mum did

are all gays the same way?

8 out of 10 lesbians are indeed ugly

If anything they will be fighting for UCK since Bulgaria are NATOcucks

>still can't provide 1 (one) example of destructive western propaganda that hurts people
>always provides examples of how western propaganda tries to help the local population, either with food aid, financial aid or freedom from oppression

kys

r8

the 2 out of 10 lesbians who aren't ugly, have the sour grapes because they had a shit breakup with chad

can't make this shit up

dude...

r8

fake and gay

>Be born
>Allah azzawajal made you a male
>Feelsgoodman.JPEG
>Literally rip the jackpot by wanting diks in ur ass
I will never understand trannies

it's not a choice

they have different brain structure

Is this before or after the hormones?

cute

ce general de miniturci

>In a follow-up study, Kruijver et al. (2000) looked at the number of neurons in BSTc instead of volumes. They found the same results as Zhou et al. (1995), but with even more dramatic differences. One MtF subject who had never gone on hormones was also included, and who matched up with the female neuron counts nonetheless.[10]

>DTI is a specialized technique for visualizing white matter of the brain, and white matter structure is one of the differences in neuroanatomy between men and women. The study found that the white matter pattern in female-to-male transsexuals was shifted in the direction of biological males, even before the female-to-male transsexuals started taking male hormones (which can also modify brain structure).

>Researchers of the Karolinska Institute of Stockholm used MRI to compare 24 gynephilic male-to-female transsexuals with 24 cisgender male and 24 cisgender female controls. None of the study participants were on hormone treatment. The researchers found sex-typical differentiation between the MtF transsexuals and cisgender males, and the cisgender females; but the gynephilic transsexuals "displayed also singular features and differed from both control groups by having reduced thalamus and putamen volumes and elevated GM volumes in the right insular and inferior frontal cortex and an area covering the right angular gyrus".

It's not concrete data.

nu

>drop bait on Sup Forums
>instantly 100 (Yous)

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ06SsSbwy8

What about this one?

>swedish gender science

>cyprus
>egypt
>greece and turkey not flipped
i don't get it

top fucking kek

Untreated MtFs and FtMs who have an early onset of their gender dysphoria and are sexually oriented to persons of their natal sex show a distinctive brain morphology, reflecting a brain phenotype. These phenotypes are different from those of heterosexual males or females; the differences affect the right hemisphere and cortical structures underlying body perception. The genesis of these phenotypes might be caused by atypical effects of sex hormones or their metabolites in specific cortical regions of MtFs and FtMs. These effects of hormones on the cortex suggest the hypothesis that brain differences between homosexual MtFs and FtMs and male and female controls are due to differences in the development of the cortex; this hypothesis would imply that the thinning process undergone by some regions of the cortex is timed differently in each phenotype.

The review of the available data seems to support two existing hypotheses: (1) a brain-restricted intersexuality in homosexual MtFs and FtMs and (2) Blanchard’s insight on the existence of two brain phenotypes that differentiate “homosexual” and “nonhomosexual” MtFs. The studies on the effects of cross-sex hormone treatment on the brain of MtFs and FtMs consistently indicate dramatic effects on the gray and white matter after short- to medium-term treatments but the long-term effects on the brain require evaluation. Finally, the postmortem studies should be interpreted in light of these in vivo findings as well as of their underlying mechanisms.

It seems like MtF have brains different from CIS women. They aren't women. Still, my point that MtF have a different brain structure, and that's responsible for their behavior, stands.

It's not a choice.

agreed, avoiding execution shouldn't be a choice for them

another one jesus fucking christ, 3 macedonians in australia in one thread

Having the flu isn't a choice either.

>(2) Blanchard’s insight on the existence of two brain phenotypes that differentiate “homosexual” and “nonhomosexual” MtFs.
No

austrialia is macedonia's colony

How often do you guys argue about transsexuality nowadays?

>the makedonian emperor strikes again droping bites randomly
dont forget serbians are second in the world - arms per capita thanks to deluded muricans with their yugoembargoes
if serbians were not that chimping out sissies they litteraly could smash every country on balkans making batalions of arkans chetniks

We have entire towns where our language is official

>visit some muh heritage coastal aussie town
>half the real estate agents have names ending in "ski"
>find retarded diaspora girl
>marry her
>instant aussie citizenship

>@soros.ro

Literal kek, no way this is real.

A tumblrina is a girl who wants to look "alternative" and browses tumblr. They like art and alternative stuff, they are kinda the female counterpart of the Sup Forums user. Those are freckles and the emotionless stare (yes, "stare", this is how you spell it, burger) is maybe a sign of depression.

This is not balt.

germans have collective autism, all they do to satisfy themselves is just work, work and more work

>using Yotsuba B on Sup Forums too

Great man.

this

Shame i wont visit Australia while the old WE WUZ uncles are alive, drink rakija and eat shopska with them while they LARP as anticki and literally and unironicly tell me about my country which they've stayed in total of 200 hours thruout their whole lives.They are still based tho.
The new gen Makes who are born there are cucks.

Its this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonian_Australians

r

I know the difference, just was typing a lot fast

why would I want one of those girls anyway?

looks like the average tumblrina with daddy issues that purposely gets into abusive relationships to me

hope she gets raped but then again, she already has

that's just the ones who don't declare as australians

MUSLIMANI BOLJE DA VAS NEMAAA!

>find a completely average balt girl and put her on a pedestal

Are balkan women really that shit?

the state of mks

yes

>The makeloving tranny thread was not deleted yet

gazetaexpress.com/lajme-nga-maqedonia/ivanov-ligji-per-gjuhet-cenon-karakterin-unitar-te-shtetit-479316/

>(every) Ivano (ever): A-A-Albanian jazik is threatening our u-u-unitary character of the state

FUCKING HILARIOUS
can you just see how mks TREMBLE at just the thought of Albanian
Just imagine WHEN ALB WILL OFFICIALLY BECOME USABLE THROUGH THE WHOLE COUNTRY
Even less people will learn mk then
The old generation will die
The new will rise up, speaking only Albo
MAKING IT EVEN EASIER TO CREATE CONFLICTS
eventually leading STRAIGHT TO MOTHERLAND ALBANIA

any conflict you get wiped out

>insecure tatar comes right away

you wrote an essey zergo

>Macedonians are not white and aryan northern europeans
>Literally half have light eyes by accident

LMAO
just look at all those faces
fucking inbreds KEK

>women

There are no albos with light eyes, all dark subhumans

>t-t-there are no albos with light eyes
I don't want to look like im defending them, but even katunars are whiter and have lighter eyes than these wannabe europians KARpos cucks

fuck this ugly b*Ltoid

here are fedora and chillean instead

youtube.com/watch?v=fU0Q2grWwSc

Guys do you see what I see?

Dear Bulgaribros,

I have never met a Bulgarian that has not become a friend. Knowing that your nation is comprised of top blokes with solid banter, as well as an aesthetic landscape and great climate, I would like to visit.
Would you please advise me on the best places to visit for tourism purposes and banter? Attractive women is a large bonus, also.

Many thanks,
Britbro

>inb4 sunny beach

what's with blerim chimping out today

Yes, a shit flag and a subhuman poster.

>poceeds to ignore facts

>t.

>ship mad at rich karpos aryans
>their real estate cost 2x more than cair and they are 3km apart