WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED ?

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED ?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/
politico.com/story/2016/07/national-security-clinton-trump-225137
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_7.29_.16_FINAL_.pdf
twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/759399564386439172
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/polls/raba-research-25020?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
cnbc.com/2016/07/27/the-democrats-just-fell-for-trumps-russian-email-hack-bait-commentary.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait for the debates.

There was one bad poll

They "corrected the record"

The entire media spontaneously decided that Trump is working with Russians.

lel

>0.4
Shit senpai how can we come back from that
I guess I'm a Cruz missle now

>Hillary's post coronation "bump"

wait, why didn't clinton get a bump?

Hello, I'm going to have to ask you to please delete this post

link to that chart?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? THIS IS A GOOD THING.
t. #ImWithHer

This - plus King Nigger shilling for her like his life depended on it

>spontaneously
Go to bed Ivan, you have a long day of buying London real estate ahead of you tomorrow.

Dumbass shill doesn't even know hashtags don't work on Sup Forums

because her convention was mostly about Trump

Looking over this...yeah Clinton actually went down more ! So all we need is a Trump bump. But he's being saying stupid shit again so now we gotta wait a couple of weeks for a bump.

Reuters changed their poll methodology once Trump was in the lead

i give it 5 days for shill attacks before new polls come out

Isn't that a good thing ?

This, Reuters/Ipsos polls are always off

>Reuters: Hillary +5
>800 dems, 700 gops, 200 ind
There you go

Literally google "poll 2016" and it's the first link.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

the convention, it will go back up after the first debate though

Jews

they changed their poll methodology

they changed "other" to "neither/other". yes thats right, in the middle of election season.

hahahaha drumpfkins BTFo
jews win again!

This is the correct answer :

>The Reuters/Ipsos polling team announced Friday that they are dropping the “Neither” option from their presidential preference polls after their tracking polls showed a 17-point swing in favor of the Republican nominee Donald J. Trump, exposing the “Secret Trump Voters” Democrats fear.

wtf I hate graphs now

also polled 63% women 37% men which is about 10pct difference than what they noramlly poll

This happened:

The phony poll has to match the election fraud in November.

Dumbass shill votes for drumpf
t. #ImWithHer

Looks like they're both getting Johnsoned.

They did do that, but it is LA Times.

They're poll is constantly changing.

First it was Trump +4, then +7, then +6 (When they were tied yesterday) now +5.

Bottom line is Clinton is flat lining so they had to give Trump a massive bump and then a small fall below Clinton so it can look like she got a DNC Bump.

But it's just manipulation.

Pollsters on suicide watch, senpai.

5pbp

Reuters/Ipsos polling changed they're algorithm to favor Clinton.

Breitbart did an article on it yesterday before the actual results. CHanged some questions and algorithms.

Give it some time and ignore Reuters.

Conventional bump.

>Hillary desperatly tries to counter the Don's meteric rise in the polls.
>Shills anti-Trump negativity, throughout the convention.
>Media aid and abet her by skewing everything Donald says in the most retarded light.
>Donald wants Russia to hack the U.S
>Donald wants to physically punch his opponents
>Poll manipulation
>Consequently Trump drops, as weather vane voters go from supporting Trump to going back to neither
>Hillary still fails at boosting herself and suffers a drop as well.

Unlike most elections, there are a lot of actual fence sitters who genuinely aren't sure who is the "least bad" in their minds. Thus, these types of voters are most easily influenced by the what's happening during the current media cycle.

As November 8th arrives expect the media to slowly form a constellation of retarded tinfoil tier conspiracies to drag Trump down. His best hope is turn as many of his periphery voters as possible into his loyal base.

debates are going to be a mess i mean
they can go both ways depending on trump, if he prepares himself with facts and pander to the berniebros and atacks hillary non-stop with her corruption problems and hipocresy he is gonna wreck her
but if he goes for a republican debate strategy talking just about the wall and christianty is over for him
like fliping a coin this is

Trump's pro-Russia foreign policy was exposed and all of the Republican foreign policy experts endorsed Clinton...

politico.com/story/2016/07/national-security-clinton-trump-225137

I love how fucking blatant they were about it, the fucking day Trump gets into the lead "HEY GUYS WE'RE CHANGING OUR METHOD FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON"

I'm not the guy to claim every poll is wrong just because Trump is losing, but fuck Reuters.

>politico

gas yourself

It really boggles the mind why would people prefer to be hostile with Russia than friendly

It's like they WANT to suffer a nuclear holocaust.

And at the same time these people preach peace and solidarity. The fffuuuuck?

uncanny

Not just Obama, but Michelle, Sanders, Bill, Warren, and a bunch of celebrities.

But Trump ain't gonna go all Mitt Romney on her. So it's safe to say that the he'll wreck her with the corruption stuff.

The best part is their intentional ignorance that... If one does run on the assumption that Trump is favorable to Russia.... Then in the same thought line one must accept that Hillary is heavily favored by Saudi Arabia.

Falls to a "pick your poison" argument. Id rather buddy with Russia than goddam fucking Saudi Arabia ANY day.

>that show
Muh dick, she was hot

this

No shit they are tied when you add the skewed Reuters poll results of +5.
TDRL; they surveyed 899 Dems, 753 Republicans and 266 Indy's, this is not a good poll by any means.
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_7.29_.16_FINAL_.pdf

All of the Republican "foreign policy experts" are neocon Jews like Anne Applebaum and they've hated Trump since the beginning because he can't be controlled.

They're "conservatives" just so that they can use steer American foreign policy and Israel-relations through the Republican Party.

IN THIS ITT:

EX POST FACTO REASONING

CTR working overtime

These people don't want peace and solidarity. They want control and power. They don't want partnerships. They want master and slave relationships. They are simply an extension of the American empire they claim to hate so much.

WTF I hate Trump now!

This satire writes itself. Three neocons, two of which were formerly in the Bush administration, say they prefer crypto-neocon Hillary Clinton over Trump. Then they bring up the "open letter" from March when the primaries were still in full swing and they were trying to curry favor for any one of the 16 alternatives to Trump.

Dishonest kike faggotry at its finest.

Is this her convention bump?

HA

I mean the people who believe in Hillary. At the same time believe in peace yet support a warmonger over a guy who's just on the rude side. It's not like banning mexicans and muslims would outright kill anyone, much less endanger a nuclear holocaust.

Nice job me.

I was going to say that Trump tends to dip after debates because he doesn't know to keep a lid on it.

Hillary is so based, time to unite behind #Hilldozer

See: and and let us never ever ever forget

If anything, it shows Trump has influence over Russia already

(((Rubin)))

yeah but like everytime he had a debate so far he didnt had to put any effort before he just said what he feelt like and people resonate with him, sure he talk a little about the corruption problems from the other candidates but they were more simple and everyone heard about them.
with hilllary the rabbit hole goes soo deep as the asshole from a victim of the orlando shooting you really have to study and prepare you to stick to that subject and dont let hillary to slip out of it like bernie did in the lasts debates before he lost or that moderator (cant remember her name) that ask her 3 times about the speech script she did for goldman sachs, she destroy her there and thats what trumps gotta do

>((((polls))))
Remember amerifam, the polls consistently told us we would vote to stay in the EU up until the last few weeks before the referendum. Polls are not to be trusted farther than you can throw them.

Putin Game throned US, he actually want Hillary win.

Trump playing his leak card too early, now he is in bad hand

I love that hillary's post-convention bump didn't work out. I don't even care if Trump's went down with her.

It's like it was so bad that everyone just threw up their hands and said fuck this. Trump will recover. Hillary will not.

I hope you guys realize arguing over small leads like 1 or 2 is pointless. Trump and clinton are essentially equal right now and only time will tell

twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/759399564386439172
uh oh! 10 point bounce for the hildog!

If you say so, island-dweller south of China.

There's an even more laughable online poll which has Clinton winning by +15

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/polls/raba-research-25020?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Well, the people in American politics are screwed over a lot due to the voting system we have.
The two party system that results is one where people will vote for which ever candidate addresses just one issue they really care about.
Some of these people truly believe that this is enough reason to go ahead and support their candidate's every word without question.

I'm sure if you only consider the Likely Voters, Trump is winning.

Rigged Reuters poll.

He needs to get his act together on professional matters, or at least how he intends to tackle general administration. She has the advantage that she already was in the White House for quite some time and Secretary of State. Of course she fucked up big time, but she will try to sell it as "experience" and point out that Trump has none of that, he doesn't know protocol etc.
He can counter with leading his empire, where he also has to take care of administration and leads negotiations with international partners etc.
But I expect this to be a weak point she tries to attack.

As for the rest, if she argues like at the convention ("black people are people, #NotAllMuslims, here is a crying child, and women's rights are human rights and human rights are women's rights"), he will most likely tear her apart for not having any arguments but just appeal to emotion.

Not really- no one likes Hillary. Every time people see her actually speak, their dislike for her soars. Meanwhile, most Americans at this point have not seen or heard Trump in action. They only know the (((memes))) and (((cartoonish))) version propagated by the press. When they see the debates and catch a speech or more, they will love him.

Trump will expose (((them))) all and he will win the presidency and Make America Great Again. Good triumphs over evil.

This. Godamnit I love Trump but I don't feel like he's really always playing that 4D chess everyone refers to. We all know the media is insanely biased against him so he needs to stop making it easy for them to make negative headlines. The whole "Russia should release the Clinton emails" thing was just godamn stupid no matter what angle you look at it from. The only person who can stump him seems to be himself...and sometimes he does.

I thought Trump was going to start WW3 with the Russians?

Now he's working with them?

Trump will never be in the lead again. Hillary has all of Hollywood (and therefore 100% of normies) on her side and we're fully in the digital age so they're forced to vote for Hillary to virtue signal.

Sup Forums is greatly underestimating the number of men who will be forced into voting Hillary to have the opportunity to have sex. If they don't their wives/girlfriends will just fuck niggers instead.

There is a good thing in this chart: Hillary also fell
No, this is only the beginning of DEM convention. The full effect will be known in one week.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I CANT EVEN FUCKING PERCIVE THE JEWERY ANYMORE!!!
Thanks user, sincerely.

>DNC has convention
>Hillary gets a convention bump
>people are panicking over this

What happened is Americans woke up and realised they dont need some balding moron who is a failed businessman, nazi sympathiser, bigot, racist scumbag as a president. Hillary is a much better choice and she WILL be your next president whether you like it or not.

>GOP foreign policy elites flock to Clinton

=

>Neocons flock to Clinton

yeah lets hope hillary goes for the emotional shit and not for the substance.
but for what we saw on her speech she is gonna go hardcore on trump outsourcing his products, there trump will have to counter that on hillary voting for nafta and tpp if not, that is gonna be a big hit for him.
lets hope another leak happening occurs so her polls numbers falll down and bernie bros remember why they hate her so much.
lets be real Obama speach did wonders for her

>mfw they both keep sinking and Johnson and Stein soar.

I meant the republican convention. Each convention affects both candidates.

Based Canadians will disavow this shill.

>no matter what angle
cnbc.com/2016/07/27/the-democrats-just-fell-for-trumps-russian-email-hack-bait-commentary.html

It might be that he just tries to stay in the headlines and steal the spotlight. He has spent almost nothing on advertizing, as the media does it for him. Unless his numbers go really down, he probably sees nothing wrong with continuing. At one point, we will hopefully see an onslaught of ads that correct the record, to point out how he was only ever talking about illegal immigration, not immigration in general (like the dems tried to make it appear, and most people still believe) etc.
He might wait for the debates to see how these go, though. Maybe he wants to set a new record of being the president with the smallest amount of money spent on ads.

>It's not a shoop

Well shit, what the hell happened? Is it because the MSM collectively decided to shill that narrative that Trump asked Russians to hack shit when that's obviously not what his words were?

>took up all of Hillary Clinton's oxygen after the DNC
>media is now embarrassing itself yet again trying to smear Trump over nothing

If he did stumble into it, I'd say it still worked out. The true test will be how many people wake up to the lies they're being fed before November.

obviously didn't work so they just rigged the polls

You must be a western Canadian subhuman

Hillary has zero support.

She didn't even beat bernie.

Voting was rigged.

Polls are obviously a total fantasy.

Trump LANDSLIDE

No, fuck of shill. Nobody cares about the Russia thing. The results changed because (((Reuters))) changed their methodologies to keep Trump from pulling ahead.