Comedian Kathy Griffin Says Barron Trump Is Lying: 'I Will Beat Him Down'

Kathy Griffin has accused 11-year old Barron Trump of lying during a press conference on Friday.

The comedian's lawyer, Lisa Bloom, accused the president's son of falsely claiming to be traumatized by photos depicting his 'father's decapitated head'.

Barron began to panic after seeing the fake 'beheading' pictures on CNN, reports say, which he thought were real.

Kathy Griffin has gone after Barron before, promising to 'beat down' the child. “My edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron,” Griffin admitted in December. “I’m happy to deliver a beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron.”

youtube.com/watch?v=_wKV-D895t4

Good. That autistic shit is basically a tool for the Rethuglican propaganda machine. Morals go out the door when you're fighting a fascist tyrant that stands against everything American.

So now she wants to beat up a child? Just how fucking insane is she?

Trump is just using this shit as an excuse to focus the media attention away from his shitty president. Griffin is probably in on it with him.

>Barron began to panic after seeing the fake 'beheading' pictures on CNN, reports say, which he thought were real.

Is this kid literally autistic

So what's going on with her upper lip there? It looks bleached, is that a thing?

Weak b8

>Being an Autisophobic roastie

he's 11

>'empowered' femenest comedian steps out of line.
>suddenly no longer empowered, chooses to role play as 'powerless' female victim, because being a victim is the easiest role for a woman to play since anythin you say makes you look good as a victim.

really makes me tink

>babby's first bait attempt

So his parents haven't taught him the tv isn't real yet?

Based

I would love to see Barron get the shit kicked out of him

is she LITERALLY the joker? Im scared guys...

Pretty sure I could tell the difference between an obvious doll head and the real thing at 11. A normally functioning 11 year-old should be able to recognize a Halloween mask.

By the way the correct term is comedienne, jackass.

>Is this kid literally autistic
That HAS been the rumor. Old man semen has a higher chance of autism.

He's a fucking idiot if he can't tell his own fathers head from a mask.

(((Bloom)))

>Get called out on unfunny "joke"
>Bully a child
What is next step of her master plan?

I agree, CNN is mostly fake.

I'd agree with Kathy Griffin.

Barron Trump is clearly lying when he claims he was traumatized.

Are you suggesting that Barron Trump is a special snowflake who is easily triggered?

has nobody shopped her into the new IT film promotions? she could chew the shit out of that role on looks alone man, tim curry ain't got shit on this bitch

To be honest, at 11 I probably would have been freaked out at a pic of someone holding my dad's head with the eyes gouged out, even knowing it was fake.

Having a pic like that posted in a "yeah it would be great if this happened" way would be a pretty shit thing for a kid to deal with.

Nice myth to make older men think they're in the same boat as barren roasties. If we euthanized the cunts at 40 we wouldn't be in this shit now.

>Holds a press conference to "apologize"
>Claims she's the victim then threats to assault an 11 year old kid

This cunt is going to reach China with how deep she's digging this hole.

>Dad!
>What is it sport?
>I'm playing this game Call of Duty and I just beat all the ISIS terrorists! You can have the day off now!
>Wow, thank you son. Let's go get some ice cream.

Getting caught.

>Pic

What was the context of that? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with that freak.

Worst character in Seinfeldstein, 15 minutes long over.

>Cries out in pain as he strikes you

Look mom! I can internet!

What did she mean by this?