You will never go to a Bayern Fest

You will never go to a Bayern Fest.

Other urls found in this thread:

gypsynester.com/helen.htm
youtu.be/QLVpyPCEjxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why? When is that?

Neither will Germans
Only refugees allowed now. Ticket costs 1100 euros for native German nazi.

Now

>tfw too poor to attend, but in love with the German culture

Smh @Germany

Doesn't Volgograd have a German culture? My great grand parents were Volga Germans.

I'm half-German, but can't get permit to settle.

I don't drink alcohol. I am not that fun at parties.

>you will never die to a suicide bomber in a big crowd
That retarded police spokesman triggered me so hard. He kept repeating how good the police in munich is while they locked down the whole city for hours because of one 18 years old with a handgun, he even shot himself.

That sucks bro, hope our countries never fight again.

>Brown eyes in foreground

Festival ruined. Cancel it.

This isn't Munich.

...because in a few years there won't be a Bayernfest left to attend.

>Not a shit skin in sight.

I can't believe Merkel thinks that's a problem.

>Hello guys nice Bierfest, I am from Holland!

>NIEDERLANDER RAUS NIEDERLANDER RAUS NIEDERLANDER RAUS NIEDERLANDER RAUS NIEDERLANDER RAUS NIEDERLANDER RAUS NIEDERLANDER RAUS NIEDERLANDER RAUS NIEDERLANDER RAUS NIEDERLANDER RAUS

>you will never drink from a glass some chick pissed into before that
why even live

actually most Bavarians have brown eyes

Yeah, because the muslims will ban the beer before i can get to germany :)

Ich habe schon. I've been to lots of Volkfests: Hessentag, Oktoberfest, a Schützenfest in Austria; you name it, I've been there, and I got laid. Deutsche Mädeln sind Schlampen.

>tfw not everyone on Sup Forums is a loser like you

Gib Mir Chicken Tendies reeeeeeeee

>attend party
>post it on Sup Forums

Dude, how low-life do you have to be?

Lift, and get a nice wardrobe. Everything else will fall into place. C'mon, you guys invented the stiff upper lip.

I must report any possible happenings brother.

should have killed more jews i guess

Yeah, whatever, faggot.
gypsynester.com/helen.htm

i lift but there's no way i'm taking /fa/'s advice

At least I get to go on these.

Fucking mud slime can get in for free but a half german can't? That's fucked up.

Lame, shitty excuse. You better go to /r9k/ for being on that autist level. Also how do you remotely assume that your thread is anyhow related to Sup Forumsitics?

No offense OP, but you must be terrible company if you're posting pics to Sup Forums DURING the party.

Are your friends whispering to each other about how strange you are? Do they even know?
"haha ja guys I'm just texting my friends :^)"

Depressing. Hope you start drinking and it cures your autism, if only for a little bit. For the sake of whoever you're with.

That's Europe

Is it true that their are troughs under the tables for people to piss in? So you don't have to get up after drinking a lot of beer?

What do you think?

what the fuck is wrong with you canadians ?

Says the faggots on their computer on a saturday

No this is not true

Getting dressed for a birthday atm. Maybe I'll post pictures of it on Sup Forums :^)

underage fgt

I don't feel loyalty to Russia. To my friends, family, European race without a doubt, but not to a corrupt multi-ethnic oligarchic police state that has open borders with Central Asia.
It's odd. Even little bit more than a half-German, mother is a quarter German with a German surname. So 5/8 to be exact. They don't let me to settle because I'm 20 and they suspect that its financial reasons that motivate me to
move, because my paternal grandparents and aunt's family already lives in Germany since the 90's.

It's already 9:00pm faggot. No you aren't

Why would i want to?

Drecksbayern, raus aus Deutschland, reeee.

German woman in crocs smashing beer. Bretty Deutsch.
What is your company?

REEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT OUT OUT

Going out partying and socializing?

FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD

WE HAVE A WAR TO FIGHT AGAINST THE MUSLIM INVASION AND YOU DO THESE JEWISH THINGS

I'm always a few weeks late every year I go there for work. I swear to god they do it to me on purpose.

There's always a beer fest bro, just look harder.

remove kebab brother Hans.

Will be at Oktoberfests PolkaFests in the big city & farm towns of
Illinois Iowa Wisconsin Nebraska & Colorado though.

tell your fucking king seehofer he shall end coalition with mad merkel instead of saying "muhh enough we will take measures" since like 1 fucking year reeeeeeeeeee

to the hilt youtu.be/QLVpyPCEjxU

multiculti dubs

Not until you unload all the mudslime trash…

…and, regain your national self-respect and dignity

i really enjoyed currywurst and spaetzl when I was In Germany. Berlin was terrible, Munich was far superior.