Called the Last Alliance of Men and Elves

>called the Last Alliance of Men and Elves

>they team up again in the third age

The alliance of the Third Age was notable because it was one of hope, not desperation as the Last Alliance was.

it was the last one up until then. how was galadriel supposed to know they would team up again? it's not like she could see the future or anything.

>>they team up again in the third age
no they didn't

The full army of 3 Elven Kingdoms doesn't really compare with the ridiculously small platoon Rivendell sent to Helm's deep.
By the third age most elves aren't even in middle earth anymore. They all left to Valinor.

>They all left to Valinor.

Non canon garbage

What was Gil Galad's tax policy? Is that why the elves were leaving?

Those armors were beautiful

>it's weird that there' a ton of LOTR footage we still haven't seen

I just thought that myself. I have the expanded dvd set but that obviously does not have all the cutting room floor materials. Do the blu-rays?

No
In fact the first Blu Ray release is the last time any new content was shown
Everyone was hoping that the $800 LotR bundle would have it but that wasn't the case

I don't think so, I know there's an sequence filmed where Orcs from Moria are killed in Lothlorien and I know they filmed extended epilogues for legolas and gimli

>Everyone was hoping that the $800 LotR bundle would have it but that wasn't the case
>$800

lol where do you think the elves went then? where do you think frodo and bilbo and gandalf go to when they take the boat at the grey havens? fucking florida or something?

Movie garbage

Its all 6 movies extended cuts with real leather books as the movie cases on a wooden bookshelf
It looks nice but he doesn't help that The Hobbit was trash and they didnt add any more special features

>Called "The Last Alliance" by people talking about it before they teamed up again

Do you also get butthurt over the fact that people contemporary to WW1 called it "The Great War"?

>Is that why the elves were leaving?
Elf flight

>orcs are niggers
Really gets the brain burnin

they left elf land because God kicked them out for rebelling a bijillion years ago, now that the big red eye is dead God is letting the elfs back because they atoned for the sins or w/e

Aren't you up to date with the newest LOTR memes?

Who /grond/ here?