Based /ouremperor/ can't be stopped!

Based /ouremperor/ can't be stopped!

He'll earn based status once he tackles Marseilles northern suburbs issue

Honorary Bonaparte

THIS

Racist scumbag.

Wtf even is a "human touch"??

Redpill me on Marseille
I know it looks like the middle east but are its suburbs really worse than the Banlieues of Paris?

The whole city is like a banlieue of Paris, that's why it's worse.

It's not its suburbs. It's half of the city (northern part) which is comparable to the banlieues of Paris.

I love how this guy managed to deceive the whole global media into thinking he was a progressive leftist. I fell for it too, so I went from thinking he was a faggot and a disgrace to having him as one of my favorite current leaders.

>but are its suburbs really worse than the Banlieues of Paris?
yes
it's mostly arabs compared to paris where there's as much arabs as there's blacks

We used to sell weed by the kilo there, the organised crime is fucking huge. Guns and all drugs you can imagine get sold there relatively in the open. Lots of niggers there and they pretty much run the undergorund

BASED Macron
Why can't we have someone like him here too?
I want him as the president of the whole EU

Or maybe it's how it is to be at the same time progressive and intelligent and realistic.

everybody were so busy thinking le pen is a nazi to remember that politics aren't white and black

I'm pretty sure you're actually too dumb to get other information than Russian propaganda.
All you knew about Macron was probably coming from Russian Today, they made a huge campaign against him.
Macron actually never deceived the media, he is doing exactly what he said he would do.

Dammit, westerners
Your nigger-infested cities made us look good by comparison, so please stop fixing your countries, okay? Thanks.

emigra, feccia della nazione

t. casapound
Non avete altre marce da """identitari""" da organizzare?

>president of the whole EU
Doesn't exist. He could be president of the Council, the Commission or the Parliament.

Maybe you dumb niggers didn't have 9 kids you wouldn't be screaming at me to let you in France. My answer is no, suffer the consequences you dumb niggers
-Emmanuel "strikes fear in the shitskins" Macron

Not until we federalize ;)

>austria gets kurz
>france gets macron
>we are stuck with an old fart who doesnt know when to quit
Where is our charismatic leader?

feelings

Macron has always been hars on immigrants though. Of course in being the opponent to Le Pen, foreigners immediately branded him the "pro-immigration" face of Europe, although the true pro-immigration candidates (Melenchon and Hamon) were already out of the race long since. It's actually very hard to pin down who'd have been harsher to migrants, Macron or Le Pen since Le Pen actually tarnished a lot of the FN anti-immigration name and is more a sovereign leftist now.

For all we now, Macron could be more anti-immigration than even her since he's very realistic and knows that this has become a real problem, and has the courage to tackle it since 2/3rds of the Assembly are his.

he didn't try decieve anyone, the only ones who got deceived are memespouting Sup Forumstards like you