Does your country have these people?

>dress like metrosexuals, wears beanie in winter
>effeminate voices
>considers themselves a "geek" for watching star wars but only uses technology for posting on social media
>usually left wing social views, but supports large government and conventional media, has irrational fear of enterprise
>use the twitter equivalent of chanology in real world conversations
>thinks going to starbucks and watching netflix is a pastime and travel is a hobby
>atheist but "spiritual"
>expresses dissatisfaction through being passive aggressive and threatening to move to canada or new zealand
Is this just an american phenomena? Or is the rest of the world plagued with these abominations as well?

We call it Amsterdam.

>travelling isn't a hobby

You literally described the average white man

there's plenty of human trash, but probably not that common to find all those cliche in a single person
i know many girls like this tho

Yep that's ameritrash culture imported to the rest of the west.

Soyboys? Yeah, they are mostly university students.
My cousin is one of them, he used to be normal but then he moved to Buenos Aires, started going to university, started hanging around with upper-middle class and became a complete different person.

*started hanging out with upper-middle class guys

But it's not just an amerian thing though, this is happening all over?

Oh yeah.

>upper-middle class
agreed
i wonder why tho

Theyre all unhealthily obsessed with american pop culture and politics though. whenever i stumble upon a twitter feed such a cuck you can guarantee 90% of their tweets are about american social justice issues and politics. their entire framework for which they assess dutch politics is through a american lens aswell

We usually call them Chetos. Coincidentially, they tend to get mugged by our Chav equivalent.

They generally live in cities with population over 1 million.

I feel bad because it seems we exported this, although I dont see why anyone would become so obsessed with another countries politics and media. It's like a deformed version of weeaboos for america

You just described women

That's the point. These "men" are women with repulsive beards.

this is why i hate america
america exported this behavior to the world

they are just feeding a need that was already there to begin with to
the point is, what kind of need is that?

Is it new hipster?

Yes, we have wh*Tes in Canada.

Wanting to feel like a revolutionary while not sacrificing luxuries, making any effort, getting shot at, thinking or even lifting their asses of their chairs?

You mean hipsters?

you could get appealed by a lot of different ideologies, but why is libtrash so much more common in this moment? 30 years ago there were commies, which you could like or not, but at least wouldnt bitch back in a fight

No, it's not the same as hispters but there is an overlap

they look like nordoids tourists

this, it's utterly insane just how obsessed with fucking clapistan they are

not even in Paris
this is a very american thing

>wears beanie in winter
what are you supposed to wear on your head in the winter? fucking ushanka?

and you take it in you fucking trash

It might have originated in America, but it's not exclusive to it, Tel Aviv is lousy with those kind of people.

t.soyboy with big ass glasses and blonde beard

>fucking ushanka?
Yes

Most of the idiots studying STEM in my univeristy look like this, just erase the left wing politics for ironic conservatism and neoliberalism and you're good to go.
9 out of 10 fucking idiots I know that wear glasses fit in any of these categories and the more unattractive they are the fucking worse, they think their unattractiveness and myopia is a compensation for their "extreme intelligence", and they'll fucking show you they know shit because they consume basic pop centric media and "knowledge" through the screen of their cellphones.
Fucking trash they are, this is why I only like getting along with attractive people, they don't have to go around with their dicks out showing that they are smarter than the next guy.