Patreon

>Cum Town closing in on Red Letter Media in the Patreon ranking

Why are people giving so much to a fucking podcast that cost absolutely nothing to produce?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjvFaIPo9P0
youtube.com/watch?v=nT_JAQhPN4s
youtube.com/watch?v=GELmS-HO8X4
youtube.com/watch?v=YpLHQZuB9-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OaZcDrw2mks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They only give $4.50

>Why do people voluntarily support the things they enjoy?
Because they want to support the things they enjoy.

I give RLM $2 a month, ask me anything

Is that chick in every episode because I tried listening to a couple episodes and I just can't take her. Don't care that she's a woman, she's just not funny and takes the life out of all conversation.

Even so, I'd assume even without her the show would be sub-par.

Chapo get's 60K/month

>give RLM $2 a month, ask me anything
>give RLM $2 a month
>$2 a month
>ask me anything

How many of your ancestors were burned at Auschwitz?

I am not Jewish.

>oy vey, my fellow goyim I promise you, I am not a chose- I means a kike.

Nice try, shifty merchant.

It's Disney bribing them to shill for their crappy movies. See the Force Awakens review to understand

$2 a month is fine for 1 person. Netflix costs like $10 a month and they make nowhere near the amount of content that Netflix does. Don't be an asshole.

Please refrain from calling me a kike. Thank you.

Jesus Christ, did you both hear a penny drop or something?

>people actually give RLM money

>the cum boys

>Jessica Nigri that high

so what?

Because its funny. I wish they'd bring back Seth Dickfield though.

I'm sorry you can't afford to enjoy the luxuries in life

>giving money to youtube/camwhores
>b-b-but muh (((content creators)))

>enjoy
>RLM
pick one

I pick both

I'm becoming a fan of Mexican With Painfully Hot Testicles.

It's actually absurdly high. She's just hidden how much she makes, but here's a graph of her earnings.

>not supporting the most offensive podcast on the net

but you can't

Hell yeah bitch

Does she show tits? For that kind of money tits would be a minimum.

I just did, bitch

>Extra Credits earns more than Rob Dyke

This is the world we live in

wtf

My boy Dick Masterson up there.

Other than RLM I don't know who any of these people are.

>ywn have a female cockhole and rake in the dollars from pathetic idiots

Should I, lads?

do it

Tits would lower the amount she makes.
Women lose value when their assets are exposed.

No amount of money you pledge is going to increase your chance of impregnating her, user.

Holy shit jordan peterson makes bank

>Fenoxo at number 18
hahahahahahah normies btfo

>there are 3889 people on this earth that decided to pay for extra credits to keep making videos about shallow observations and reading dictionary definitions of video game terms

If he is a poor unfortunate refugee that also sports the LGBTQXYZ community. He might be able too.

I give Dick Masterson $10 a month. Ask me anything.

Who the fuck is Dick Masterson?

SORT YOURSELF OUT AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM Sup Forums

I hate those extra credits faggots so god damn much. I wanted to punch a hole in my wall after watching 1 (one) of their stupid videos.

What is cum town like? The name grosses me out

The dude that played that super misogynist person on Dr. Phil way back.

He did a podcast with Maddox called The Biggest Problem in the Universe for a couple years. It was insanely popular, but suddenly he gets cut from the podcast and it gets cancelled.

He makes his own podcast after having his personal and professional reputation ruined by his former co-host. Proceeds to do extremely well on Patreon.

It's a long story full of hot goss, kind of like a tele-novella. You have to listen to all of The Biggest Problem in the Universe podcast, then listen to all of The Dick Show. Then you'll understand. The storylines run deep, it takes a while to catch up. He's entertaining as fuck though, I'd highly recommend getting into it if you have time.

ikr so icky :P

The fact that people pay for shit like this is why I no longer give to charity. You want charity? Go get it from these faggots making $10k a month for doing absolutely nothing.

These assholes aren't any different from any other shit head taking advantage of the gullible public. Fuck them all.

Sounds like cancer

It is tho

Cum Town legit funny bruh

First I've heard of them.

What's their content like?

don't really have the time to catch up on so many episodes senpai.
maybe you could just give me a "quick rundown" on what happened between the two?

you'd think so, but it's actually really entertaining.

I can, but that kind of takes away from the fun of it.

yeah the dick show

i'd appreciate it if you would. as i said, i won't have the time to listen to all the stuff but i'm legitimately curious about he guy.

I like Indy Neidell and RLM. I've never heard of the rest before.

Is there anything I need to know/watch/read/listento before starting at ep 1?

user described it poorly. It's being-angry-at-things the podcast.

He went on a 20 minute screaming rant about Bill Nye a couple weeks ago that was really entertaining. You'd think a guy who jokes about being drunk all the time would just be some idiot. In fact, he has an engineering and science degree from Caltech and worked on self-piloting F-14's for JPL. Or something like that.

Chris Harris and adoredtv are the only youtubers worth supporting and Chris stars in the new new Top Gear now so i'm down to 1

If you're a semi-attractive female, you can maybe skirt of looks alone until you've either baghed a sucker or until you turn into a catlady at 40.
Men need to build a skillset and once that has been established, they dont really need looks.

Its a comedyshow that has no holds barred. Basically a less whiney leftist Chappo that is extremely politically incorrect.

wait, why is nigri nsfw?

What the fuck is Cum Town??

An autistic suicidal drug addict makes jokes while a fat Greek laughs and an effeminate Jew interrupts

I will never understand why people donate money. I'm a shutin loser that only spends money on food and internet and since I make a lot I usually end up saving $4000/month and I have $250k since I never spend my money. Still would not give any of it away.

This is now a cum town thread

youtube.com/watch?v=zjvFaIPo9P0

I'd never watch something so autistic

same shit as le edgy sam hyde being spammed on Sup Forums all day long

fuck off. they are probably shit and would cry like bitches the second the money dries up

youtube.com/watch?v=nT_JAQhPN4s

is this supposed to be funny?

youtube.com/watch?v=GELmS-HO8X4

Cum Town thread baby

youtube.com/watch?v=YpLHQZuB9-Q

Well thats not my fetish

good for you user.

It isn't

Wow, these are amazingly unfunny.

youtube.com/watch?v=OaZcDrw2mks

Die in a car fire faggot

holy shit that was terrible

RedLetterMedia doesn't have very high tiers. Most people on Patreon have incentives to give $50 or more a month. RLM says that there's more important stuff to spend your money on, so the most they ask for is $15 a month, which I give.

I give Easy Allies $60 a month.

I'm thinking about supporting Jordan Peterson for $10 a month so I can get his book and sort myself out.

Congratulations! You are now officially a Nu-Male.
>B-B-But she's redpilled I swear

Cringe.

Without doing more research into the situation other than looking at their respective patreon pages, this split up sounds basically like Maddox is the Opie and Dick is the Anthony. Is this an accurate assessment of the situation?