APOLOGIZE!!!

Uh oh. Rave reviews, 100% on RT. Apologize now. She's coming for you! Who's watching WW this weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

villagevoice.com/2017/05/30/despite-some-appealing-misandry-wonder-woman-cant-avoid-a-mansplaining/
comicbook.com/dc/2017/06/03/wonder-woman-100-million-opening-weekend-box-office/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up, kike.

Reminder that youre literally retarded if you don't think critics are paid

I'm seeing it tonight desu
Looking forward to it. Always loved DCino

No shit, it's their job.

are her armpits digitally shaven?

my brother is going to see this movie with his non-white fiance and her non-white friend and white fiance
probably going to be a gay old time

>shaved armpits

Racist and sexist much

>ywNwtp
;_; jdimsatbh

Stop shilling, even ironically. Im not watching it.

would be funny if it still bombed despite great reviews

You expect me to watch Jewish propaganda?

Why hello there my adorable little armpitfu

not me

Just saw it.
I'm sorry

HATEFUL

it will

fpbp

literally when will paul leave?

It won't. Cinema was pretty packed.

Wouldn't it be funny if marvelfags got blown the fuck ou-

>all the baby mouse cucks who said Captain Underpants would have a higher score
>it's higher than GoTG 2 and most MCU flicks

>She's coming for you!
>implying I'm not cumming for her

;^)

Incredibly boring movie for me. Not sure what the deal is with the rave reviews.

Fuck off Stevie

I hate superhero hair but a guy whose opinion is generally sound saw the movie and loved it. So I'm inclined to believe that Sup Forums is wrong.

>vagina woman

i liked it
i want to bite her ass cheek

Man of Steel was actually VERY good and Batman V Superman was a masterpiece.

Why do her armpits look so weird

Gadot couldn't act everyone is acting circles around her

Slow motion was overused causing the fights to just be terrible

High intensity moments are met with laughter

Plot was decent nothing outstanding.

Overall solid 7/10 but Gadot can't act so 6/10 for me. THE MAIN ACTRESS SHOULD BE ABLE TO ACT

jew

Is it true the movie briefly focuses on PTSD? With World War fucking 1 as the backdrop I'd hope it focuses more on soldier's agony.

>Using Deadline instead of more accurate Box Office Mojo
Pleb

>Is it true the movie briefly focuses on PTSD?
No.

I'm just glad that captain underpants is good and funny people are involved.

fuck kevin hart though

Spud is pretty traumatized.

I thought liberals were anti-war? PTSD was finally recognized in WW1. If the movie doesn't have the balls to address that then it can go fuck itself.

The as a feminist backlash about the cgi armpits thing
They're actually mad about it

Not working this time Schlomo, let it die with dignity.

?

You mean the sniper? They briefly show him having PTSD in his sleep for like 5 seconds but it's never explained why. In another scene he tries to shoot a soldier someone but he can't do it. Then later he shoots without any problem at all. I did not understand what the point of him was. He contributed nothing.

It's good because Zack Snyder didn;t have anything to do with it.

Was Gal Cadot actually not shaved during the filming?

Apparently they did it to make the arm pits more visually appealing, perhaps remove stubble or something
Tumblr flipped a tit over it calling it sexist

sorry Hollywood, i don't watch movies with female protagonists unless their name is Ellen Ripley, Sarah Connor or Beatrix Kiddo

Gal Gadot can fuck right off

>Ellen Ripley, Sarah Connor or Beatrix Kiddo
nice fem meme trinity

Fuck I've viewed 3 reviews of this movie and 2 of them called Zimmer's/XL's score in BvS crap. Fuck off.

i don't want to see anyone's body hair

I'm offended by her lack of armpit hair

>all critically acclaimed films are inherently popular

I got bad news.

Uh oh.

Charlie has it and Sander explains to Diana that "everyone has their demons"

That riff in the trailer appears frequently in the fight scenes.

You don't get to shill Kill Bill unless you acknowledge Red State and Tusk. 2 films that Tarantino went crazy for. Even before those Smith flicks I wasn't nuts for Kill Bill.

*Sameer

what a terrible fucking screen shot

>people are claiming to have hated Wonder Woman's theme when she was fighting Doomsday but they love it now that she fights in WWI.

I'm one of the few that understands why metal/rock and old wars go hand in hand but even I have to go HMMMM at the critics suddenly warming up to the music

I just saw it so feel free to ask me anything.
It shows very well the crudeness of the first war, there's shellshock, mangled soldiers and all that.

I would apologize if she lets me lick her pitt

Never seen anyone that hated it before liking it now

if they gave this movie a 6/10 maybe it would be more realistic, but by the way they are masturbating and tossing around these SJW comments in the reviews, it reks to GB 2016, again.
these lefty fags can't contain.

Times when Sup Forums, Sup Forums, antisemites and misogynists were wrong

BTFO
T
F
O

DAMN IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF #HERSTORY

#WonderWoman #tvpolshitsbtfo

i want to lick her armpits so bad

>92% on Reddit tomatoes

HAHAHAHA PATRIARCHY WINS AGAIN LMAO

now rotten tomatoes is a valid review site?
what happened?

It's actually good in capeshit terms, which means it's an acceptable flick.

It's so weird how feminists demonize mothers and grandmothers.

Women should reject feminism for that reason alone.

>It's actually good in capeshit terms,
What's that mean anymore?

It means the high review scores give us new ammo for the Mahvel vs DC shitposting war and to annoy people who dislike capeshit.

I know lots of feminists, and the older ones are all mothers. The only thing that quote illustrates is that the critic wants women to have a wider array of roles than mothers.

Found the butthurt Palestinian

Hope you're enjoying Ramadan

Bury it. Consider this mercy

Ding dong the marvelpajeet is dead

COME TOGETHER

RIGHT NOW

OVER ME

*epic guittar riffing*

Capeshit movies are generally praised by how much they stayed true to their character, or how well they prepared the sequel, or how many cameos there were.

In this case, it's a pretty good coming of age film, with tinges of war and love.

>women to have a wider array of roles than mothers.
they already do, these feminists are stuck in 1950.

Having watched the movie, it's weird to me reading things like this because Diana wasn't a vehicle to feminist propaganda.

Although this is way, way tamer and inoffensive than that cunt who legit wanted Diana to be a manhating cunt and complained about Steve "mansplaining" things to her and gave the movie a rotten for this

So you're saying she's using a strawman?

Who is this dumb retard-bitch?

I can't be the only one.., does anyone else think Gal Galdot has a stupid fucking face? Every expression she makes just looks like she's trying too hard to act

You better delete this

I mean the entire concept of making hundreds of films based around a cinematic universe is pandering to people who are functionally retarded, and the films fit that. This didn't make me want to kill six people, so it's good in capeshit terms.

Behold this supreme cunt making an ass of herself.
>Any hopes that Wonder Woman will sustain its appealing misandry are soon dashed.
villagevoice.com/2017/05/30/despite-some-appealing-misandry-wonder-woman-cant-avoid-a-mansplaining/

This just makes me want to lick her armpit, user.

Hell yeah

Heh, how ironic.

She's an old, bitter, unmarried, hag.

No wonder she hates men.

my guess is that everyone is joking, (((them))) are pushing really hard for Gadot or the Amerifats totally lost their collective minds.
Gadot has no charisma, body or range to be in that role or any AAA movie for that matter.

She spends more time talking about the history of Wonder Woman which she clearly knew absolutely nothing about, than critiquing the fucking film. Jesus she's pretentious.

This.

>tfw armpit hair is your thing and stubble or hair would have made her a thousand times hotter to

Why must my kink always be associated with crazy liberal bitches?

So superman is dead right? He's not going to be in Justice League right?

I want to see Justice League but I hate Superman.

She's got a Daisy Ridley level of bad acting thing going on.

I'm not actually into it. I'm just shitposting. Calm down.

Not enough explosions and car chases for you Michael Bay? Some movies dedicate time to exploring characters

Same dude, big bushes and hairy pits are being ruined by libtards

comicbook.com/dc/2017/06/03/wonder-woman-100-million-opening-weekend-box-office/

it has surpassed 100 million

over the weekend i would estimate that it will get to 400 million

No. It's never been.

Yep, hopefully they latch on to shaving so everyone does the opposite