Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=caSJK0pnSLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ahh I wondered what would break first.

Your spirit, or, your body

what a brave woman
literally IRL wonder woman

Not the most convincing tranny I've seen all day

Trump and his followers took it too far. I support her 100%. Death threats are never okay

Shhhh, everything will be alright my child...

Imagine if a comedienne had a photo shoot holding Obama's bloody head?

>Killed the president in effigy as a professional that goes on tv constantly
>wonders why its different from normal non public personalities getting to talk shit

Gee I wonder

>holding Obama's bloody head
That's the kind of shit edgy kids on deviantart used to draw their Sonic OCs doing

Why is she famous anyway?

I remember her being annoying on Seinfeld, but that is about it

Makeup makes a world of difference. Not to say she looked pretty.

Requesting mind brake doujins

mods deleting threads
back to Sup Forums OP quickly

>Death threats are never okay
You're right, but people send death threats over everything these days. Social media was a mistake.

lel

>LITERALLY blaming white guys and saying she's the victim of bullying

are they finally losing it?

What a lying cunt I'd bet she's not received a single threat meanwhile she threatens our president with beheading. These fucking kikes are so predictable, they sucker punch you in the back of the head and them cry foul and play like THEY are the victim

>WHAT?? I got immense backlash for posting a picture of a mockup severed head of the POTUS?
>WOW! I got backlash for saying I specifically target an 11 year old boy?

I hope she dies soon so I can pee on her grave

Did she actually say she would kill trump?

>"so.. about that photo of you holding up a severed head.. yea.. gonna have to let you go"
>"WHY ARE YOU OPPRESSING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

these people are insane

J U S T
U
S
T

Damn the Chuckie puppet has seen better days

would you?

Why are libshit celebrities constantly triggered?

maybe lulcow threats but nothing real
typical celebrity cunt whaaaing
not even liberal shit (though it is golden liberal) but general celebrity garbage

I checked r/politics and even those pathetic extreme left cunts think she's an idiot. How can one woman fuck her career so completely so quickly while also losing people who generally agree with her sentiments? What a colossal failure

Her "press conference" was great

>Smug speech about how she is really the victim and is being "targeted"
>First question about her quote to "beat down barron trump"
>Instantly starts crying
>"Do you really think the president mobilized and army of white men to attack you"
>IT HAPPENED
>WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME
>ITS ON TWITTER

gilbert gotfried is transitioning?
what a world we live in

she starred in pulp fiction, a film from 1994 and directed by zack snyder

youtube.com/watch?v=caSJK0pnSLQ

>'empowered' femenest comedian steps out of line.
>suddenly no longer empowered femenest 'comedian,'chooses to role play as 'powerless' female victim, because being a victim is the easiest role for a woman to play since anything you say as a women victim makes you look good as a victim. (women)

any body got a link?

will late night shows make fun of a fellow libtard tarding it up?

If you talk shit about GG one more time, I'm going to beat your face in.

And every single fucking liberal is like, "yeah, but cleetus in some rural part of america burned an obama effigy so conservashits are just as bad, amirite?"

She did this on live national television.... with the support of billion dollar corporations.... in front of tens of millions of people.... you fucking cocksucking stupid morons.

seriously, she looks like him, let us celebrate his work and know that he would agree with us

You're gonna die, mother fucker, S to G, you're dead meat.

Maybe Trump really is Batman

andy dick really let himself go

is that andy dick

did she died

>Death threats are never okay
>I support her 100%
>the whole conflict started over her depicting her holding trumps head severed from his body

grade A bait

man, andy dick really needs to lay off the drugs, and get out of that tranny sex for drugs lifestyle.

#PRAYFORANDY

Gilbert is fucking beautiful, and would be a HANDSOME woman. not classically beautiful, but HANDSOME.

she is not.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes....the jokes ain't funny. Christians getting their heads lopped off daily, millions spent to protect even popular presidents. What did she think would happen? And who gives a fuck? She is still defiant.....if not completely un-hinged now. Trump & his minions have every right to fight back.....she should not complain when her stunt was not thought out very well.

>calling out a progressive celebrity for anything is automatically bullying and harassment

I hate these stupid liberals ruining people's careers because they said something un PC!

>>calling out a WOMAN for anything is automatically bullying and harassment
Fixed you.

What did Trump do to her??? Honest question, how did he break her??? I missed the press conference

>"Kathy Griffin must pay. Do what must done. Destroy her. Leave enough of her alive to apologize, then destroy that too. On a completely unrelated note, grab me—I mean, grab Barron a Pepsi Fire Slurpee on the way home."

he tweeted she's a jerk

Kek

he filled her completely with his THROBBING, UNCUT, SWOLLEN MEMBER, and brutally pummeled her tender flower like sweetnes wuntill she was a broken shuddering glistening wreck.

BASED BARRON

I support free speech but I wonder if she was one of those "words have consequences" liberals.

>starred
Appeared on screen briefly.

Did she attempt to justify the picture? As in did she try to argue it was an attempt at humour? or that it had some kind of social message behind it?

She is basically a Joan Rivers backup for faggots.

No, she said she's been bulled by older white men her whole life

>Do something edgy
>Cry when it gets the reaction you wanted

I hate Trump but she's fucking retarded

Yeah. Why is everybody going After Kathy Griffith yet all the racist fucks who posted pictures of Obama being lynched aren't being called out to account for THEIR actions?

Hypocrisy anybody?

>In B4 "This belongs on Sup Forums

>public person with big coverage
>retarded redneck in his backyard
Hmmm, i wonder why sjw so stupid.

It's easier to make an example of a celebrity.

>he doesn't know her and Takei and Penn are all Trump plants since Celebrity Apprentice

11D Intergalactic Battleship

You can tell a nigger made this, and the opinions of niggers are irrelevant.

which shows do those people who made those host on CNN? I want to boycott their sponsors, too. What do they shill for?

oh, thats right, they are nobodies doing stupid shit. Kathy worked for CNN and sold shit in commercials.

Obama isn't allowed to eat watermelon?

Joan called the labombas out for king chimp being a faggot and mike for being a tranny.

she was dead a few weeks later.

Wasn't there a hissy fit about Hank Williams III getting fired for calling Obama Hitler? Not to mention everything Ted Nugent has said since 2008.

I'm not defending her, she's a fucking retard. It's clear it's a PR stunt that backfired spectacularly, but it's not as though retards on the right wing didn't do similar things and face similar consequences.

Republican or Democrat, stupid motherfuckers exist on both sides.

I want to fuck Ivanka in her ass really badly.

Why is it that your opponent's hypocrisy is always assumed in internet discourse?

Both sides have retards

Yea, what the fuck? I love watermelon.

See

Mr. President, I thought you mainly used twitter.

Hank was fired and his song dumped from NFL.
Nugent's business is staying stupid things, so that's that.

Kathy is a quirky interviewer who says zany shit and pokes fun at gowns and anderson cooper's hair.

I just don't understand what her intention was. It doesn't even seem like its a case of "I tried to make an edgy joke but I may have crossed the line, but comedians should always try to push the boundaries, especially when satirizing or criticizing political figures". It doesn't look like an edgy joke gone too far, it doesn't seem like anything that resembles a joke...though that applies to pretty much anything she has ever done. Something as simple as an exaggerated cheeky grin or smile to make it over the top might have made a difference. It's honestly baffling

Who cares? Your President is still a fucking Russian spy. You dumb as fuck Republifags talk shit about terrorism all day, but will pretend the guy isn't corrupted as hell.

Pathetic

I don't see a celebrity in any other those other pictures to specially get mad at.

regular people lose their jobs for stuff they do online all the time. she isn't being punished for having a political opinion.

>Your President is still a fucking Russian spy
But where is the proof?

for your sake let this be bait

If committing treason and damning this country's future is all it takes to blow out some libtards then I'm all for it.

Notice how none of those are mainstream celebs on tv.

>Y'All

really made me think

Nice painting. I think it's by one of the Fettuccines.

>Y'all
>Kunta_Ceejay

Posting nigger memes.

Yes. That's what I said. Stupid motherfuckers on both sides. Griffen was fired.

Actually I'm a card carrying member of The Daily Stormer Book Club

See above statement! I'm WHITE and am actually PROUD to be white. Sorry if you can't handle the fact a proud white American pointed out the hypocrisy. Check yourself, nigger!

I fail to understand your point.

Look at the other images ass wipe! It perpetrates a racist stereotype. I know PLENTY of black people who don't eat watermelon or fried chicken.

>. I know PLENTY of black people who don't eat watermelon or fried chicken.
They so poor they can't afford even chicken with watermelon?
Daaaaaaaaaaaamn.

>President is still a fucking Russian spy.
Call to mind all the crazy people who said Obama was a Muslim saboteur. You are now those people.

SAY IT AINT SO
I WILL NOT GO

>being this desperate for replies on a Cambodian calligraphy forum

Was it autism?

He is a kid.
And he saw his father head.

Nothing wrong with it.

Why are ancient liberal women bullying poor Barron ;___;

Where are the fucking Bane memes? Did y'all niggas forget how to use photoshop?

ahhh perfect example of the trump curse.
anyone got the full picture? i swear theres way more

Nope. He's just a very sheltered young child with an older dad. You can tell that he's very close with his father, perhaps more so than any of his older siblings