Fennoswedes trying to control Finns again

Fennoswedes trying to control Finns again.

"Anna-Maja Henriksson boldly critiqued Finland’s current centre-right coalition government on Friday, saying it is deliberately making the country unattractive to the rest of the world.

Henriksson was elected the new chair of Finland’s Swedish People’s Party (SPP) on June 12, after the previous chair Carl Haglund stepped down.

The party is traditionally liberal-centrist, and aims to represent the interests of the minority Swedish-speaking population of Finland. If the autonomous Åland Islands are included, Swedish speakers comprise 5.4 percent of the Finnish population.

The SPP won 9 parliamentary seats out of 200 in the 2015 general elections and is now in the opposition."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wise_Men_of_Gotham
tundratabloids.com/2011/12/the-vasarahammer-report-a-short-history-of-finnish-tolerance/
harritkiiskinen.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/180258-ek-ja-kokoomus-haluavat-yllapitaa-tyottomyytta-ja-koyhyytta
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>New policy inhumane

Henriksson spoke out on Friday against the government-supported changes to Finland’s Aliens Act, commenting that the ruling coalition is acting inhumanely by tightening asylum requirements.

“The government seeks to make and is making Finland the most unappealing place as possible,” she said.

Before beginning its summer recess, the Finnish Parliament approved of stricter legislation on family reunification. Henriksson says that together with the Finnish Immigration Services’ new assessment of the security situation in countries like Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia, the new harsher law has resulted in a swift uptick of negative asylum decisions.

She raises as an example the recent highly-publicised decision by the immigration authorities to deny asylum to an Iraqi man whom they believed to persecuted in his home country.

“The incident only proves how inhumane our provisions have become,” Henriksson said.

>A case of basic Finnish values

Henriksson also said on Friday that she is concerned about the level of public discourse on the immigration issue. She says the increase in the number of racist comments only goes to show that humanity and humanism are missing from the Finnish debate.

“The National Coalition Party and the prime minister’s Centre Party simply must put their foot down and demonstrate that the Finns Party cannot dominate our country and government policy on foreigners and immigration,” she demanded.

The SPP Chair pointed out that the issue is important not only because the fate of people hangs in the balance, but also because it is an indicator of Finland’s fundamental values as a country.

By the way, these changes aren't any different to the rest of EU's asylum policies. Finland, like Sweden, had our own even more generous asylum policy than others which is why all those Somalis kept coming here. Saying that this is making Finland look unappealing is same as judging other countries for same thing.

Why it's always SPP doing this? They don't even have to deal with migrants. They're elite minority that lives in their mansions in Åland. It's always them trying to fuck up our immigration policy, it was like this in the 90s and it was like this in the 2000s when Astrid Thors and Eva Biaudet made the regulations we now got rid of.

Fucking swedesh.

Also, mind translation of the picture?

It's a comic from 1990, when Finland was going through bad depression.

From left to right:
>Homeless, patients, poor people etc.
>"Guests first!"
>SPP's motto: Mandatory Swedish to schools, mandatory Somalis to hotels
>"The police here are friendly. We've arrived to Wise Men of Gotham!"
>International human smuggling: Fake passport + trip $2000
Caption:
>Human smuggling mafia had opened a route to Somalis from Moscow to Finland. It raised attention that the comers had lot of money but no passports. Red Cross was involved in arranging accommodation and especially Swedish speaking people supported taking people of color in the country.
Basically, exact same story as the current refugee crisis.

>Wise Men of Gotham
Why gotham?
Funny because still true 26 years later.

Thank fucking god they barely have any relevance in our government. Fucking Swedes, I hate the cucks so much.

We have our own term for it, but it's basically the same thing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wise_Men_of_Gotham

Oh! I just didn't know what it meant, basically that the finish/swedish police are simpletons/retards/naive?

Yes

Fennoswedes are only in Finland because they misheard the name and thought they were becoming Femmiswedes.

Oh someone translated it
tundratabloids.com/2011/12/the-vasarahammer-report-a-short-history-of-finnish-tolerance/

kek

As a fennoswede im sorry for the retarded southern swedes in Finland.

hehe

Having lived in Finland the past 2 years, there's 3 things I still can't understand.

1: Why are people so afraid to openly admit their dislike towards Swedes? In a few facebook pages I'm in, everyone is like ''Ohhh our nice neighbors :))))''. Be a little Greek, we aren't afraid to express our hatred.

2: Why do you still have the language of a former ''master'' in schools, products etc etc? Why isn't the parliament voting to replace it or remove it? Is Finland still that dependent?

3: Why would one of the most amazing countries I've been in want to turn into Sweden? Fuck that place. Do not sacrifice unique values, ethics, integrity, culture or identity for the sake of 'public acceptance' or 'being attractive' to the rest of the world.
That's step one towards becoming enslaved, just like Greece is atm... Economics aside, we aren't the country we used to be 30 years ago.

I'd rather die poor with dignity, than rich and submissive.

>Be a little Med, we aren't afraid to express our hatred.
ftfy

>1: Why are people so afraid to openly admit their dislike towards Swedes? In a few facebook pages I'm in, everyone is like ''Ohhh our nice neighbors :))))''. Be a little Greek, we aren't afraid to express our hatred.
Because the vast majority don't hate swedes. Why would we? And those who hate aren't afraid to say it because nothing happens, no one cares that you don't like swedes

>2: Why do you still have the language of a former ''master'' in schools, products etc etc? Why isn't the parliament voting to replace it or remove it? Is Finland still that dependent?
Because Finland is still bilingual country. It's not like it it will hinder your life or school life if you dont care to learn it because it's made so easy to pass. I agree it should probably be voluntary

>3: Why would one of the most amazing countries I've been in want to turn into Sweden? Fuck that place. Do not sacrifice unique values, ethics, integrity, culture or identity for the sake of 'public acceptance' or 'being attractive' to the rest of the world.
That's step one towards becoming enslaved, just like Greece is atm... Economics aside, we aren't the country we used to be 30 years ago.
Dunno.

> ftfy
Legit correction.

1. People don't really dislike Swedes, it's just bants, people these days don't dislike Russians either despite there's still Russophobia.
2. Because both Finnish and Swedish is our official language, we still have areas with lot of Swedish speaking people, they're debating whether it should be removed from schools but muh traditions.
3. People don't really want to turn into Sweden anymore but we acknowledge they have better GDP, better wages and overall better economy.

>3. People don't really want to turn into Sweden anymore but we acknowledge they have better GDP, better wages and overall better economy.
and then people like stubb tries to convince that it is because of their immigrants and etc. How stupid do they think average human is?

Stubb wants us to become USA, not Sweden.

speak english

And of course Stubb says that. He can't admit that it's Kokoomus that is doing their best to keep up the unemployment in Finland. They keep sucking EK's dick.
harritkiiskinen.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/180258-ek-ja-kokoomus-haluavat-yllapitaa-tyottomyytta-ja-koyhyytta

> Because the vast majority don't hate swedes.

I suppose I happened to meet only the vast minority then. Most my acquaintances dislike or are neutral at best towards Sweden.

> Why would we?
Few bits I've checked so far about the history, hundreds of years of 'Swedish rule' don't sit well. Perhaps your occupation was softer than our Turkish one and I judge based on my own sentiments towards rulers.

> no one cares
Legit Finnish mentality, me likey.

> It's not like it it will hinder your life
Definitely, one can even argue that knowing an extra language is good. But still it leaves a feeling of dependency. Just my 2 cents.

>hundreds of years of 'Swedish rule' don't sit well
Sure we could go full WE WUZ(and some do), but why? The truth is that Swedes built civilisation in Finland.

> The truth is that Swedes built civilization in Finland.
I won't debate what I don't know much about.
However, if ''building civilization'' should promote appreciation, then logic dictates destroying civilization should promote aversion.

For instance Oct 1944, the Germans completely burned Rovaniemi (where I live) and much of Lapland.
Yet the sentiment towards Germans is more than good. ''Those who fail to learn from history...'' etc etc

So we should hate sweden, germany and russia? Why not throw in England hell the whole alliance because they didn't help us against russia?. Lost of hate.

Also i don't really get why we should harbor hate for something that happened to our grand grand parents. Being gullible is not the same thing. That's why i cringe every time i see the black american people talking about slavery like it has affected their personal lives.

The thing with Germans is that lot of those soldiers didn't want to do what they did. It was stupid and bitter revenge from former allies, but they felt like like Finns betrayed them for Red Army. Being bitter over things that happened ages ago is what niggers do.

Never said what 'you should do'. I stated some of my questions.
I consider the Sweden one answered and my view corrected.
Regarding Russia I have no input.

Also you mention hate as if it's a thing that shouldn't exist. There's no love without hate, user. Yin and yang etc.

> Being bitter over things

There's a big difference between being bitter, yapping about shit like a chimp and being solemnly cautious because of things that happened in the past.

> Ages ago

70 years isn't ages ago.

And to be honest, I 'd much rather be a nigger than be naive enough to forget everything that transpired 'ages' ago. Perhaps those who said the history quote are niggers too?

It's funny that Henriksson says "Finns Party can't dominate the immigration policy" because

1. Finns Party isn't really doing shit anyway, unless she thinks Sebastian Tynkkynen is so important his FB updates could make any change
2. We have voted politicians we want to make these decisions, and this is why SPP isn't even close to biggest party.

She's also saying that our population is getting older which is why we need immigration. But you can't talk about humanity while you talk about the conditions of elderly care, which really won't be fixed by taking more asylum seekers.

No. Our civilization was created by Russians in the 18th Century. They let us and our science evolve unlike Swedes.

>Being bitter over things that happened ages ago is what people do.

Burning of Lapland was probably the wisest decision to avoid giving more land to Soviet Union. They didn't burn Petsamo, which was the only area there those commies stole from us. They burnt some houses? You can always build new ones. At least they killed all the cockroaches and bedbugs with them.

Take Sven's dick a little harder, Mikko. Maybe he'll let you take a few thrusts from Achmed

There was also some initiative in the early 2000s by the Fenno-swedes to have half of the immigrants coming here to learn Swedish instead of Finnish. Yeah that would certainly have helped their integration into Finnish society. Thankfully everyone and their mother laughed RKP stooges off.

And despite living in highly modern information society we still hold onto the antiquated view that all civil servants have to know Swedish just because 5% in the coast speak it. Fuck we could have a bloody interpreter centre built in Vaasa for all I care once we determine how often Swede shits actually use services outside Swedish municipalities. I worked in an immigration office before and none of us spoke fucking Arabic because we could just use interpreter through phone.

FUCK OFF SWEDES

>Anyone who moves from another country to my country is an immigrant
>Immigrants are monolithic group and are all exactly the same.
>Country and culture of origin and motivation for immigrating don't matter at all

When will this line of thinking end?

We're kicking these fags out when the wars spread here from South. They'll have to oil their anus and get used to living in real Sweden then.

> They burnt some houses? You can always build new ones.

> They killed your kids? Ehhh, you can always breed new ones.