What triggers Sup Forums the most?

What triggers Sup Forums the most?

>triggers
>image.jpg

every time

implying they're tumblr when they act tumblr as fuck.

>tumblr sends death threats to lesbian because she makes comics that upset them

plebs deserved better.

Also, the "search for her home address and workplace and get her fired and lynched" thing too.

The word "trigger" is a trigger to Sup Forums.

They also find the word "problematic" problematic.

Problematic post DESU

I'm glad she's back to making stuff again.

I'M TRIGGERED

Who?

She drew OP's pic and makes a lot of anti SJW comics. Tumblr wants her head on a stick. I can't remember if she's a lesbian or transitioning to male.

She formerly believed she was trans but is now just a dyke.

Brian Michael Bendis.

Id say Moon over June. Its just unsettling to look at even if you dont read the words. Close second is whatever the tranny kid comic is, I cant imagine a comic being more fucking insufferably preachy and high and mighty then that one.

*The* Brian Michael Bendis?

>What triggers Sup Forums the most?
Sup Forums

Dr. X's orange chair.

Who?

She does Pleb Comics, yeah. Among other things she takes the thunder out of Internet Nice Guys like Willis, Diaz and Jeph.

>lesbian and transhit
>anti-sjw

You can only pick one.

Bendis. The Guy who makes the comics.

But that's actually not the case, and if you think it is then you've already let the SJWs ruin you. You've already let them won.

>le degeneracy is ok meme
wow this place really is Sup Forumsmblr

Shut up, tranny.

>le degeneracy meme

Rule violations.

>degeneracy is ok
Of course it is. This is Sup Forums, most degenerate website this side of ToR, where pastimes include dickgirls, lolicon and whatever is going on over on . Enjoy your stay.

>be trans
>can't fit in with tumblr crowd because I hate the mainstream LGBT movement and think that tumblr is a bunch of whiny babies who don't actually care about improving anything and just want to argue
>can't fit in with Sup Forums or reddit because I hate the mainstream MRA movement and think Sup Forums and reddit are a bunch of whiny babies who don't actually care about improving anything and just want to argue

>I will never have a dumb internet clique to call my own

hello darkness my old friend

tumblr
Sup Forums and all of Sup Forums literally can't do ANYTHING without bringing up tumblr anymore
It's what's killing the site

let's be real, Sup Forums was in it's death spiral already

the SJ-vs-antiSJ slapfight is just speeding up the process

you have us nerds, why would you need those idiots

Is Sup Forums dying, or has it already been dead? Really, if this is the worst of it, then I feel we're still ahead.

It can always be worse.

We were here before this dumb teenage social justice fad and we'll be here after it. Because make no mistakes, that's what this is - A dumb fad for people with nothing better in their lives to worry about. It will be over soon when these people find themselves needing to start paying electric bills and mortgages and having children, and then we can get on to hating whatever comes next.

The fact that Zack Snyder is a misunderstood genius.

You know, I sometimes hear people comparing SJWs to hippies, and saying that it's just going to pass. But even if hippies themselves are a joke nowadays, the sexual revolution had some pretty big effects that are still present today.

>calls degeneracy "tumblr"
>more proof that Sup Forums is even more tumblr than tumblr

Great
Now if only you retards could learn to keep your shit in your containment board, the rest of Sup Forums can go back to actually fostering meaningful discussion instead of circlejerking over how offended we are by some other group of retards on the internet

you're no better

The term "trigger".

>Christian imagery means you're smrt

>trigger
>problematic

I miss being able to use those words.

You'll always have the bitter misfits drunk and alone on Sup Forums on a Saturday.

I mean, we kill ourselves pretty regularly but the numbers don't go down, so that's kind of the same as still being there.

Nobody who values living in a free society really wants to have to constantly police their own fucking language and behaviour all the time or rampant censorship to ruin their fun. SJWs are more like the fucking Moral Majority, or PC soccer moms in the 90s than hippies - They'll have a short term effect on media but it will go back to how it was before when they lose interest.

>circlejerking about how mad you are at people on the internet
>people who circlejerk about how mad they are at people on the internet

do you realize the irony here, matey