/sveg/ - Star vs Evil General Weekend Thread: 36 DAYS LEFT

I Want to Hug a Lewd Star Edition

Previous: Air date: July 11 at 10:30 AM EST

Promo 1:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QsK_tpwaHvM [Open] [Open] [Open] [Open]

Season 2 info: variety.com/2016/tv/news/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-season-2-melissa-rauch-mayim-bialik-1201783224/Links:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3

Fanfics:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1

Episodes:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9

Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/starvsevilgeneral

SEASON 3 COMFIRMED
broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Disney-XD-Greenlights-Two-Original-Series-BILLY-DILLYS-and-COUNTRY-CLUB-20160304

Writefag list
pastebin.com/FJYvmdfg/

Fanart Archive (NFSW):
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

countingdownto.com/countdown/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-season-2-11-july-2016-countdown-clock-0
Countdown clock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RomtlKowQs0
youtube.com/watch?v=guPow94nE9M
youtube.com/watch?v=99dM8__wphY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for I wanna nut in her ass

Second for Brittco!

Ayy it's nutter

This is now a Nutting thread
LET'S DO IT

I second this!
But I don't have anything to contribute

me neither. I actually like posting so no pirn posting for me

She ready to go.

Snatching that first post, huh?!

About time!

Darn hoisted again!

I want her to invade and conquer my life.

Hopefully FC will stop by this thread at some point
Your Travel Light fic was a great read and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Kinda wish it went on longer. I loved getting lost in the story

Back again, and just in time for fresh bread.

I dunno, there's a good chance you won't, that none of us will desu. Just keep going, you may never know who or what awaits around the corner.

Toot toot

New bread! Fresh from the oven!

My day was pretty good! Hung out with friends, spent some time talking with my sister and her BF, and made a breakthrough on how to be less of a spaghetti when it comes to taking initiative in general. Basic stuff really.

I was thinking of drawing the Manna endorsing Janna now, but it's getting late again. Although I'm not so tired and I have no need to get up early tomorrow either... FUCK IT, THE JANNA MUST BE DRAWN

Just go to bed when you're really tired.

Glad you have fun though!

Do you guys think that star will have the same body as her mom when she becames an adult?

Hi ST, SN.

Man we really need more people whose names begin with an S, not easy to mix up at all.

You can just call me Scarf. I do occasionally confuse all the friends in the general

what was mewberty star gonna do with all the boys?

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

I'd give it a 50/50 chance. She could end up short and stocky like the King, But I'm sorta doubting it.

But I want both of them in my harem

star looks bangin

You guys are fucking weird autists
I just watched a few episodes and it's a really creative and fun show, so you guys decide to ship them or wanna fuck them. What's wrong with you guys?
This is actually why the world cannot have nice things.

ok

>decide to ship them or wanna fuck them

Por que no los dos.

How fucking new?

Well I'm randomly super tired. Night everyone!

Both is good

Welcome to Sup Forums. Hope it doesn't hurt too much

Pls staph

Night!

I might head out as well after all. My legs and arms are kind of aching from swimming today (I don't get out much, how did you know??) so I'll rest myself and leave the Janna drawing for tomorrow. Night, /sveg/!

Staph? He's not around today, sorry!

Good night, SN! I'll take my leave as well.

Good night everyone, see you tomorrow, hopefully.

As I mentioned in the previous thread, I tried my hand on the "primitive sponge" meme. Pic related is a version that includes the beard and it was so uncanny that made me drop the project for good.

Night, everyone!

I think I should also get some... what is it called again...? Ah yeah! Sleep! Sometimes I forget.

See you in a few, /sveg/!

Aww everyone's leaving, I am now alone.

Welp time to get naked.

youtube.com/watch?v=RomtlKowQs0

Oh wow that brought me back, haven't seen that since high school.

How do you watch this premiere movie?

I saw the movie today and while it had problems, like plot holes and some weak acting it was pure fan service and I love it for that.

Squealed like a little girl when I saw the Technodrome form, complete with the giant eyeball on top

Also
>Casey Jones.
>Marco Diaz.

>Marco as Casey Jones
or
>Casey Jones as Marco Diaz?

Combine that together and you get:
>Casey Diaz.

i know it seems weird, Billy, but when you get a little older you'll find out that sex is actually not an icky dirty thing, but a really nice wonderful thing.

>Fanservice
only to fans of the goofass 80s cartoon that nearly destroyed TMNT's reputation as a serious, complex, well-written thing that a person with plural IQ points could enjoy.
might as well expect a batman movie to come out today written like adam west's series.

is that Tom coming out of the sewer?

>serious
>complex

You do realize you're talking about teenage mutant ninja turtles, right? Does that fucking sound like serious name to you? You wanna discuss how serious and complex Street Sharks or Biker Mice from Mars are too?

>sour cream
Perfectly good food, ruined.

>only to fans of the goofass 80s cartoon

So, like 95ish percent of the fanbase?

Fuck off Misha.

>implying she hasn't

Misha get the fuck out and hang yourself.
Come back to /sug/ nigger.

So I heard Japan added an extra scene in the episode "The Other exchange Student" cause I don't remember this screencap at all

This cartoon is not very good and its fan base frightens me terribly.

Said everyone about every cartoon and fanbase ever

Opinions on pic related?

I'd hang myself.

It's now been over a month since the last installment of Jelly Janna. That's usually the point at which incomplete fics don't come back from. I want some more JJ, dammit!

On a more cheerful note, girl Marco makes everything better.

GF is over
and SU is on Cartoon Network
I never saw the appeal of cross-overs anyway

>I never saw the appeal of cross-overs anyway

Imagine two good things that'd likely be even better together because something that strongly defines them would just be greater that way and more fun to watch.

E.G.: The whole Super Robot Wars series

I want to see Marco getting cucked by Tom

>not cucking Star with Marco for revenge
Step it up, fampai

I want her to nut my ass.

We clame this degenerate thread in the name of allah!
Prepare to die unclean infidels.
youtube.com/watch?v=guPow94nE9M

Reminded me of this gold

Post your favourite Starco spawn.

What about Manna spawn?

- rich family
- knows martial arts

think about it...

Are Starco spawn considered OC's?

yes

I'm gonna go to sleep, I'm done with the Hope fic finale but won't post it until I finish the Spade finale by sometime Sunday.

I keep noticing you post this whenever you go to bed and I always keep forgetting to ask but do you play Skullgirls. And if you do, which version, who are your mains, and are you interested in playing a game with me.

>Indeed, lets..

>Season 2 episode: Flour Baby
>It's time to learn about raising hell spawn
>Star and Marco are paired because Skullnick is not that cruel to the rest of the class
>Lets be honest here if anyone can survive Star it's Marco
>Star and Marco show that they would be crazy awesome parents
>Times passes
>Time to return the flour babies
>Star is sad, She doesn't want to give up her baby
>Marco: "But Star it's not a real baby"
>Star: "GASP! Marco how could you say that!?"
>A small argument breaks out
>Class watches on and can't help but think that the two of them sound like their parents
>Star suddenly has an epiphany
>She wants a baby, She wants to be a mother and Marco has proven to be the best man for the job of being a dad
>Star: "You know what, Your right Marco, I don't need a fake baby, Since we are going to make a real one!"
>Star then opens a portal, grabs Marco and jumps through, The portal soon closes after
>Skullnick: "Well shit..."

my sides!

Top kek

Morning all.

I realised last night I was having trouble writing Act 1 of the VN because I haven't planned out the routes themselves yet. Having stuff to foreshadow and include in more than one of the routes should pad the story out and make it flow more naturally. Looks like it's coming together a lot better now.

There are a few other things I've been thinking about:

I'm going to need backgrounds for the scenes to give the game some atmosphere. They can't all be stills from the show, as there aren't enough of them for all the locations there'll be. As I see it, I have three options: someone/a few people draw all of the backgrounds; I steal generic backgrounds from other VNs; or someone edits some real-life photos to be blurred and more pastel-coloured.
Obviously there are problems with all of these, but it's something that has to be figured out, and is a fairly big priority. I'm partial to option 3 myself.

The second thing I've been thinking about is getting some artists to draw key scenes for the game, like the end of a route or other emotionally charged moment. I don't know the minimum number I'd need, but I'd probably be able to take as many as were made. Art stylic consistency would be less of an issue her than with the character art, as different would be able to influence the feeling of the scene better. Of course, I actually need to plan out the scenes, so this'll probably be one of the latter things to figure out. This isn't really a priority.

The last thing is music. Unless we want the mouse house calling a C&D, I can't use any music directly from the show, per se. I've not done much research, but there's probably some fanmade and/or acoustic versions that I could find a use for. There's also a ton of generic royalty-free music available that I could use as BGM and such. This isn't a priority.

Anyway, lots of planning being done for now, getting writing soonish. Let me know what you think of things so far.

>When your wild man is taking a shower…

youtube.com/watch?v=99dM8__wphY

I want Star to get cuntbusted!

Star goes rawr!

>Diaz got booty

Hi, RH!
I don't have much to add to the discussion, except joining you in asking /sveg/ to consider the idea of contributing some help: it's not a super-ambitious project, but I think it would be immensely awesome to see completed.

There was like three months between the first jelly janna and the second

>you will never lick her sweaty palms

I get the feeling that it'll be a lot more reasonable to expect help when people see the project's making progress. Art is great, but that's not what killed the last VN project.
People probably don't want to get their hopes up or risk wasting effort until they know it's going to come to something.
Ironically, I am the biggest obstacle to the game's completion.
For now though, I'm just looking for some feedback on how things appear to be going, suggestions and advice, and to test the waters for people who might want to help out in future.

Hi again, /sveg/! just dropping a quick post before work!

The gap between the first and second chapter of Jelly Janna was nearly 6 months, and I was waiting all that time without loosing hope!

We were spoiled with 3 and 4 coming so close to each other, but we have waited longer than this in the past, we can easily wait some more! it will be worth it!

I am familiar with Skullgirls and mained maily Peacock when I played but not very into it, I am more of a Street Fighter kinda gal.

I dont own any home console tho, my fighting game needs are met when many of my cousins and sister reunite for some good local fighting game matches at one of my cousin's houses that have the consoles and games. So sadly I dont have the means to comfortably play people online since I down have the console at home.

Hi RH! nice too see some details about the game.

All the thigns you detailed are things i was expecting you to bring up eventually, I many times was about to ask if you would request artists to draw special scenes or backgrounds because those are a must. I think Seddm being a screen capping master could find some usable backgrounds from the show to use if he so desires.

The music thing will probably be the hardest thing to deal with, and I dont know how to help there to be honest, music is always a tricky thing when making games.

Good luck for work, Ama: see you later!

That's not lewd...cute at best.

See you aren't an early /sveg/ lurker, Edge.

That's our Sup Forums!!!

Hugging Star edition? There's justice in the world after all

Good morning /sveg/!

Any interesting happenings so far?

a green was posted, some arts and a chat about the VN

Bump

Somebody post a green or something

Casey Diaz sounds delicious

>Star and Marco are paired because Skullnick is not that cruel to the rest of the class
Easily the best part of the green text for me

Red, give me some backgrounds to draw. I'll see what I can do and you let me know if it's to your liking. Also good morning, man.

Have fun at work, Ama! If you can that is

Oh Folly
In case you missed it.

Sure, give me a topic