What if it Latin America was colonized by Southern Slavs instead of Iberians?

What if it Latin America was colonized by Southern Slavs instead of Iberians?

it would be the same shithole as now.

>colonized by proper savages instead of mediterraneans
it would be worse

MY BLOOD FOR /ex-yu/ ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

to be a good country you have to be colonized by anglos AND be mostly white

We wouldn't be as short, I guess

We would be first world better than Norway

Argentina would still be white

What is Serbia of S-A?
What is Croatia of S-A?
What is B&H of S-A?
What is Albania of S-A?
What is Kosovo of S-A?
What is Montenegro of S-A?

Uruguay is the Slovenia of SA, rich, prosperous and nobody ever remembers them

Brazil has monkeys as their population so they are the Albania of S-A.

we'd be tall cannibal savages instead of short cannibal savages and we'd have civilwars every 5 years instead of 50

that's a strange question to make by the way

Brazil is the Serbia, Argentina the Croatia, Paraguay B&H, Uruguay the Slovenia

servia is just like bolivia, both are landlocked shitholes

I like SA.
Good thing if it were colonized by Slavs that would be a major advantage in cold war and we could integrate there more easily, but Iberians seem like more happy people than us

Who am I?

Why besides Siberia, Slavs never colonized anything?

Croatia is definitely Chile

Croatia is Chile or Argentina

there are hundred thousands of Croats in Chile, Argentina, Bolivia
even more in USA, Canada, Australia
and of course in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, Ireland

we actually do move around but we did not establish a country in the new world

Fuck no. My country received exclusively Iberian immigration, unlike Argentina or Brazil which also received Slavs, Ital*ids and Germ*ids. Wew lad, dodge a bullet right there

this
>catholic
>nazi
>likes football
it has to be either of those two
rude
geographically maybe montenegro

bolivia is not reall a good fit for any country
venezuela is kosovo x100

kosovo is NATO spawn
don't feel the connection

you country was the biggest mistake in SA, the origin of drug trade and cocaine land.

anyways i hate miself for being spanish, fuck this shitty world

i wish i was born in a first world country where i could get a job.

This

completely failed states

Serbs are not the colonizing type of people.
Hypothetically speaking.
The religion would be orthodox Christianity with foundation in local native pagan religions and with strong native influences and traditions mostly preserved.
Most gold and wealth would remain in south America.
Language would remain the one that was spoken, probably written in cyrillic script like Mongols and Kazakhs that were colonized by Russians do.
Overall there would be less what western euro faggots consider >civilization but also much less pain and misery and maybe a billion more people.
Like the French but even more lenient and benevolent...

> Blaming a country for its geography
Trust me man, if coke plantations grew as easily in the Southern Cone as they do here, they'd grew it as well as they're astronomically more profitable than conventional crops. It's not rocket science. Also, the so-called drug trade would be over the moment global governments legalize drugs and come up with some sort of regulation for them. Sadly, the human kind is still too backwards to realize it.

>Serbs are not the colonizing type of people.
lol, yugoslavian and great serbian migrations times would disagree with you

Read what you wrote again dumbo...

>tupi-guarani written in cyrillic

i'm going to be sick

i hear serbs talking all the time about genociding all albanians from kosovo and colonizing it

You should ask some Japanese-Russian hafu about how easy it is to write Japanese with cyrillic and remember that Serbian cyrillic is even more phonetic than Russian one.
Like pinyin but without the pain in the ass.

We genocided them so hard that there is more of them there now than there ever was...
Also we can only liberate Kosovo.

>my fellow countryman proudly showing he's brainwashed
nothing new

I wrote that you had colonized other locations multiple times. Most recent being second Yugoslavia when basically bureaucrats came to other federal countries in Yugoslavia
And that great serbian migration happened twice and then you got Vojvodina, and huge population in border regions of Croatia (military frontier)
That is colonisation

Japanese is relatively simple phonetic-wise. I'd like to see how cyrillic would adapt to south american languages

>my fellow countryman
countryman, probably not fellow croat

so you're a serb then? it is weird to see a serb making dumb posts that are supposedly to be anti-serbian

This is how the old Tupi language looks in the Latin script btw
>Oré r-ub, ybak-y-pe t-ekó-ar, I moeté-pyr-amo nde r-era t'o-îkó. T'o-ur nde Reino! Tó-ñe-moñang nde r-emi-motara yby-pe. Ybak-y-pe i ñe-moñanga îabé! Oré r-emi-'u, 'ara-îabi'õ-nduara, e-î-me'eng kori orébe. Nde ñyrõ oré angaîpaba r-esé orébe, oré r-erekó-memûã-sara supé oré ñyrõ îabé. Oré mo'ar-ukar umen îepe tentação pupé, oré pysyrõ-te îepé mba'e-a'iba suí.

I was implying you are

How would Southern Slavs ever colonize Southern America lol

they were COLONIZED by us

Migration of almost all people is migration, not colonization.
As for communist bureaucracy it was like that in every state. Most bureaucrats in Serbia were from all of other states.

I am not a linguist but there are only a few voices that Serbian writing cannot cover.

>croatia, istria
>conquered by the turks
keep dreaming brownie

Dear god imagine if we had to endure the same balkan bickering times the population of SA

Cry more slav(e)
You were literally blacked by TÜRKmen horsemen

oh, then it was a misunderstanding
I usually call any bigger economically or politically motivated migration of people to single region or a city with different culture - colonisation
migration could be people migrating to a place with the same culture, colonisation could not

it would bring in many mistakes to do it from latin, it would be much better to do by writing down what someone says and make the best choices for what word will have what letters.
many times in history the Cyrillic to latin transliteration fucked up things.
B is V in Cyrillic...

>t. great grandfather was janissary convert, great grandmother was Armenian slave convert, grandmother was half Kurd, grand father was half Greek, etc.

Глyп cи.

I'm pure CHEPNI from Giresun wh*Te boy.

can you swim butterfly style?

??

>all those sl*V(e) commanders
disgusting
explains why we lost.

>pure

Don't make me laugh.
There is no such thing. The rich turks all had christian and arab wives in harems and the poor never had enough money for a wife.
Good luck with those Kurds though.

If the country was named Serbia and not yugolavia and if the language was Serbian and if you were forced to convert or exiled etc it would be colonization, it was a clusterfuck not even on the level of what English did in Scotland and Ireland.

watch your mouth kurd-hater