Will Sup Forums accept him as your lord and savior?

Will Sup Forums accept him as your lord and savior?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg
imgap.gr/file1/AG-Pateres/AG KeimenoMetafrasi/KD/01. Math.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians 3:29
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

done

I already did. Christ is my King. Without Him there is no life.

NEVER!

Jesus was a Jew.

Why him?
It is obvious who is the savior.

>Jesus
>white

Pick one

I pick Jesus

Never.

I choose ALLAH

Was Jesus Christ, Son of God, the best troll or the best troll?

lets talka bout something important

Vote Jill Stein or Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party or the Green Party

Depends. Will he blow me?

Yes, he and la virgen de Guadalupe are top tier.

/Poll/ us already a Christian board

Already did.

>Oh look, the "Jesus was a Jew" meme again.

>Will Sup Forums accept him as your lord and savior?

When you lick my hairy butt hole.

This. Well said

>Will Sup Forums accept him as your lord and savior?

That fraud looks like he's from Norway. Jesus woulda looked like pic related

jesus is just a religious myth, christianity is no more valid than any other religion, you might as well be worshiping Santa Clause or Thor or Zeus

>Modern "Judaism" is the same as ancient "Judaism"

Meant to reply to Here are some books, Sup Forums.

mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg

Already did, thanks be to God.

No

I do.

What is your first name? My first name is Irish and I hate it, especially because I'm not Irish.

Jewsus

kek is my lord and savior

but he was
>Matthew 27:11
>Jesus stood in front of the governor, [Pilate]. The governor asked him, "Are you the king of the Jews?" "Yes, I am," Jesus answered.

He is just a prophet faggots like Abraham and Noah

My name is Hillary Clinton.
You may have heard about me.

Nah he was muslim. It's written in the quran.

My names have no relation to that. Thank God.

I wish I could but I have an impaired capacity for faith. My life is meaningless and bleak.

a blond haired blue eyed jew from 2k years ago...and you want me to accept him as my lord & savior. we dont have a monarchy in america so thats a no on the first one and as for the second whats that nig done for me?

if you say died for my sins you should know the burnt offering did that in the old testament. killing a goat seems more reasonable that killing a demi god if its going to do the same thing

nah, i'm too old for fairy tales

>inb4 fedora

Find your faith user. If you are called, you will know. It doesn't take begin the being the prime soldier on the march.

This triggers me. Why is Pontius Pilatus' name translated? It's a goddamn name.

Yes.

alot of people that read the bible are stupid.not trying to be a shill but most stupid people are very religious

>be me
>lapsed catholic
>be mad cos everyone uses his teachings to justify the degeneracy that's slowly destroying our world
>they don't even care about Jesus - they hate him because he's a man and they have nothing but open contempt for his 'backwards' teachings and followers
>the myopic hypocrisy is so bad thinking about it makes my stomach hurt
>everyone remembers "be gentle like lambs"
>no one remembers "...but, be wise like snakes"

feels bad man.

He aint lord tho, thats just a meme
Only Paul said that.
Quran 4:171
Paul persecuted anybody who thought jesus was a cool guy
Then he sees him in a dream and all of the sudden he is God
Paul is a liar

No

Yes, atheists are nation wreckers.

>11 And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.

>they dont know the difference between a judean and a jew
good goyim

He is indeed, don't be a goatfucker and read the Bible, especially Matthew.
Κυριε = The Lord. Just look how often it appears.
imgap.gr/file1/AG-Pateres/AG KeimenoMetafrasi/KD/01. Math.htm

Forgive my translation.

Pilate asked, "are you the king of he Jews?"

Jesus said, "it is you who say that I am."

you relize that the bible openly states that the jews are the chosen people

But washing his hands wasn't enough. Sending Jesus back to Nazareth before Kind Herod wasn't enough.

All in the name of not enough for Rome.

they real question is
>does Jesus accepts Kek ?

Romans 11:1-2
I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel?

This.

We will be gathered together, as wheat from stone.

Not if he wasn't 100% pure Nordic, otherwise I'd break his legs with a baseball bat and make him suck nigger cock.

nigger what?

It's not that simple anymore. Before Jesus every physical descendant of Abraham was a chosen one. But after his death everything has changed. Now you must truly believe to be the chosen one or maybe it's the other way around: you will believe in Jesus and love him more than anyone else if and ONLY if you are the chosen one.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians 3:29
The non-chosen people are nothing more than a mindless crowd. They are needed to deceive you and distract from salvation before you are "born again".

When i see him fighting ISIS in Syria and stopping Bullets.

yes.

until then. no.

>muh retcons

you came last. get over it.

I noticed Paul kept wanting the early Christian European converts to give all their money to the Judaeans "God's people"

Already did

He will always be my lord

Besides, the talmudists are actually pagan fucks. Even their famous "Star of David" has nothing to do with David. It is a pagan symbol appeared at the time of Solomon reign, when he turned away from the God because one of his wives has deceived him.

Duh. Kek willed it, so Christ is my savior.

>For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

Get right, my nigga.

Are people really that stupid they don't understand the difference between the Bible and extra-canonical sources and traditions?

>PHOTOGRAPH OF JESUS HURRRRRRRRRR BLONDE HURRRR BLUE EYES HURRRRRR HE WAS A BLACK MAN HURRRRRR

Stop embarrassing yourself.

My only god is KEK. praise him with repeating digits

SINGLE and you go to Hell.
DUB and you accept Jesus.
TRIP and you also become a Missionary.

The Lord is not a joke, don't harm yourself, bro.

Ya'll Mothafuckas need Leviticus!Remember that in the King James Version fucked up the Translation of Judean (as in a Human living and from the Area of Judea) with Jew. The Jews took this mistake and ran with it.

Jesus was Judean, not Jewish. In fact, Judaism didn't even exist properly yet, It was just know as Talmudism then.

Jesus failed to stop the NWO.

Only Kek can overcome Moloch.

Already have, praise be unto Him.

Indeed, Paul was a former Pharisee. Giving death sentences to Judaean Christians, just as Caiaphas wanted to put Jesus(Yaushua) to death. Jesus kept going on about and obsessing about "The Lost sheep of the House of Israel," Jesus of course, was referring to the House of Israel who were lead into captivity by the neo-Assyrians in Assyrian Exile/Captivity

Matthew 10:
>1Jesus called His twelve disciples to Him and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to drive them out and to heal every disease and sickness. 2These are the names of the twelve apostles: first Simon, called Peter, and his brother Andrew; James son of Zebedee, and his brother John; 3Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James son of Alphaeus and Thaddaeus; 4Simon the Zealot, and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed Jesus. 5These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go onto the road of the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near.’ 8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers,a drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give. 9Do not carry any gold or silver or copper in your belts. 10Take no bag for the road, or second tunic, or sandals, or staff; for the worker is worthy of his provisions. 11Whatever town or village you enter, find out who is worthy and stay at his house until you move on. 12As you enter the house, greet its occupants. 13If the home is worthy, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. 14And if anyone will not welcome you or heed your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town. 15Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

I prefer the old way.

I'm taken.

I have already. I thank my Lord for keeping me sane during the darkest time I was a degenerate drug abuser. I thank him for waking me up and blessing me. I am forever grateful and will stand against all enemies of our Lord, may they be Muslim, Atheist, Satanic or Pagan.

I swear my allegiance to our Lord and Saviour and hearby declare that I will fight in His honour and lead His forces to victory.

I'm pretty sure he was a mormon

Yes!

Damn. Stormfag BTFO

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Sprit, let us pray.

Our Father, who art in heaven.
Hallowed be thy name.
They kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth is it is in heavon.

Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.

>Sup Forums's lord and savior

Praise be to Him.

Amen, my brother