Now you know how arab feel when israel kills children in Palestine

Now you know how arab feel when israel kills children in Palestine

Now imagine if your immigrants stole your country

> Get extremists for a guy driving a truck
> Blame arabs for going extremists when getting 80 years of war and their country stolen

Westerners are gonna western

i hate israel and palestine
may they kill eachothers eternally

i agree

now fuck off out of france and fix your shitty country

They always fall funny.

You realize Muslims do not view life as precious right?

Tell me again why we should give a fuck if they don't.

>Muslims do not view life as precious right?
you mean Israelis dont view goy lives as precisous right ?

i really don't feel anything for arabs. I'm not sorry about it either.

Why should anyone care about dying muslims or kikes?

>implying Arabs have the emotional capacity to care for anyone
Not even Palestinians care about other Palestinians. And why would they? They breed like rats, if a drone strike kills their kid, they make another one. I doubt they even remember their dead's names.

Not sure why though.

Why do pics of dead sandniggers give me a hard-on?

indeed

Motherfucking this.

Life is a game to Islam, a pvp game where the rules are just a tool to be exploited. The worth of a life is whatever it can gain for the tribe through arranged sacrifice.

because you're a weirdo ?

i care about french people a little. i care for palestinians not at all.

>Now imagine if your immigrants stole your country

I think Europeans already have a good idea how that feels. They regret ever letting any of you freaks in in the first place.

It's pretty simple. Kill your people, its your problem.

Kill our people, and we kill your people.

The best part is, after we get in power, you'll pay 1000 for every 1 of ours.

Enjoy these last few years of 'tolerance'.

Also this. There's literally nothing wrong with not feeling anything for their dead and/or finding the massacres mildly enjoyable. They're not our people. They're not even our friends. Why should we feel sorry for them?

There's something extremely satisfying about it, Not even dead niggers have the same effect

>America,

Hey, you're the one making war with toys

Islam is a war ideology. Go fuck yourself Muhammed.

Almost exactly my reaction, except the last picture would be replaced with me saying: "Cucks."

Oh no someone dies in a country that is not even on my continent and i don't feel any connection with
how heartbreaking

daily reminder

Drone warfare is almost entirely an Obama phenomenon. If Dubya had you shot, he'd have you shot with a rifle and not an invisible robotic missile launcher in the sky.

Another shitty brown non-european starts an anti-european/american thread.

Holy fuck, Sup Forums is the biggest SJW site on the Internet.

all i ever see is anti-israeli children throwing rocks at soldiers then hiding in schools and complaining when the soldiers don't say thankyou.

this

>Holy fuck, Sup Forums is the biggest SJW site on the Internet.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this.

Conservative boards on Reddit have better moderation than this place. Sup Forums is now marching lockstep with Facebook and Twitter in terms of silencing anti-globalists while giving pro-globalists blanket impunity no matter what they do or how much of it.

is he die?

>Now you know how arab feel when israel kills children in Palestine

No I don't

all I see is a tiny bully calling america for help when shit hits the fan

>t. Muhammad
Israel and Palestine need to be wiped out, and Jerusalem should be annexed by U.S. or Russia

please do it faggot

Fuck off, its not my fault that some 12 years old arab kid decided to stab a fucking armed soldier. They dont care about their life. You wouldn't stab a armed police man right?

I swear the last few days, the amount of Turkroach (posting under the German flag) created anti-American or anti-Great Britain threads is out of control.

Get the fuck out of France you goat fucking suicide bombing faggot.

Why don't these people attack Israel if Israel is the reason for their attacks?

The difference is, Israelis don't target civilians deliberately, the locals constantly mingle with radicals and hide them, that's why there is collateral damage so often. If they really wanted to exterminate you, they could've nuked you a long time ago.

You on the other hand directly target innocent people, thousands of miles away from any conflict zone, most of whom are probably apolitical and never supported any war.

There is no moral equivalence, absolutely non.

Get fucked Farouk

because it was never about Israel or the palestinians really

its about islam and achieving religious superiority by the sword just like mohammed

I hope so.

You've posted the exact same thread last week
For some reason I get the feeling you're either a shill or a Mudslime
Screencapping this

You really can't compare the immigration of Ashkenazi Jews to Israel to the Muslim invasion to Europe. Jews have built this land from nothing, Muslims are gonna ruin Europe
if anything

And I like how you always say "children", you never say "terrorists", because you know that that's what's going to bring empathy from the Western European cucks

>Not Fully Crisped
5/10

>use children as human shields
>feign outrage when those children die
r u srs m8?

>Israelis don't target civilians deliberately

See this :

difference is
*browns bring that on themselves and their children
*the whites do not

>use children as human shields
attack a country with no army ...
Hide behind america when shit hits the fan ...

They were wrapped in Fatah flags. They didn't even give them the final respect of burying them properly
Probably young terrorists though. It's pretty common with you savages
Think rationally you brainwashed shilling piece of shit
Why would we want bad foreign relations? What's the point in needlessly killing young children? As I said, probably young terrorists. Nonetheless you aren't supposed to cross a country's border. Do that, and expect to get shot

This whole thread is filled with fucking propaganda, absolutely no value in your posts
The southern region is under constant bombing by Hamas. What are we supposed to do?

Damn those 12 year olds throwing rocks how dare they? It's not like you vermin created the biggest lie in history to steal their land from them.

Muslims>Jews

>What are we supposed to do?
go back to where you come from and let the palestinians go back to where they come from

70 years ago
They're brainwashed, they don't have anything to do with the subhuman lives their grandparents used to have

darwish awards 2014: let your children play football on the beach next to a hamas naval "commando" outpost in the middle of a fucking war. rofl

>What are we supposed to do?

Gas yourselves?

ignore baguette pro-muslim shill

keep on good work removing kebab

>We steal their country and keep them contained in an area 1/100th the size
>They're brainwashed

Kek, are Jews the most repulsive peices of human garbage on earth?

Fuck off. We had to fight our way to israel. It's not like we said "you know mudslims, this country is now ours" we won a war that was clearly not in our favor and got this country in the same way Britain got you yours so please, fuck off.

The harsh reality is that most people have more solidarity with their neighbors' dogs than with people from the Middle East. Why blame the individuals than blame nature?

So basically, you want a civilized society of 7 million people leave their homes and assets, just so that you can use our infrastructure until it rots and breaks because you don't know how to handle power, as proven historically?
No thank you
It's been 70 years. You probably wouldn't have built anything better
Most people who are alive today have nothing to do with the "civilization" that used to be here around that time
> inb4 logical fallacy
What was done was done. You can't go back in time, people have already settled here and you can't deport them
And we both know that after all, the Palestinian movement is just a way for the Arabs to get closer to a pan-Arab state, which is doomed to be a failure
Fuck off. We're here, we're not going to leave. The only rational solution is a two-state solution

for how long ?

|
|>
|
|

> trust me guys, w-we don't hate jews! we just want peace

Ill let you kill yourself once you understand how stupid you are.

at least it's a "meh" face and not an ecstatic frenzy of joy that arabs display when non-muslims die in jihad

Yes, they are brainwashed
It's been 70 years. They don't have any relation to the "civilization" that used to be here during that time
You can't deport 7 million people who have built this country from nothing
very intelligent, 10/10

I think he is trying to activate his stand

Really?

yeah, jews are so smart

You fail to understand that many people who dislike Jews believe they are the reason peace does not exist. I wonder if that is so far-fetched. Perhaps those bigots are wrong, and Jews have changed since the centuries long-past where they were exiled from over one-hundred nations.

yeah, really

Zionism may has started in an illegitimate way, but so have many nationalistic movements
Please, do the world a favor and hang yourself

oyyy veeeey

>oy goyim we dindu nuffin in the last 70 years
>what do you mean 1968, you mean the summer of love?
>please forget that we tried to colonise Gaza in the 2000s and we're still trying to colonise East Jerusalem and many parts of the West Bank

Gee, what makes you think that this Israeli poster might be a jew?

>Legitimacy

Of course

a good muslim is a dead muslim

>Fuck off. We had to fight our way to israel. It's not like we said "you know mudslims, this country is now ours"

Keking IRL, who fought for it? The British sent you there after WW1 because no one wants your parasitic people in their societies. Can you blame Palestine for not wanting their homeland overrun with vermin?

Then after WW2 the (((UN))) created Israel because of muh 6 gorillion, who did you fight?

Seriously, Israel isn't doing anything wrong.

I hope they kill all the Muslims. The world will not miss you.

>tried to colonize gaza in the 2000's
Nigga what?
We "colonized" it in 1968. We forcefully removed all Israelis from there unilaterally in 2005

long live to Israel

>Seriously, Israel isn't doing anything wrong.
kek'd so hard

Diaspora Jews are different from Israeli Jews. Israel is sort of a filter, liberal Jews hate the country and nationalistic Jews fit here just fine
If, before I stole your farm, it used to contain a pig and a few chickens, and you used to be broke, and now it's a high tech factory with hundreds of animals, and now I'm giving you 25% of the revenue, you should be thankful

>here's a list of (repeating) cities (not nations) where there had been cases of religious persecution against jews in medieval europe (a time of justice and reason), that proves jews are bad.

Don't you get tired of shilling Ahmed ? nobody cares about dead muzzies killing each other, nobody cares about hues killing other hues in huezil, nobody cares about zeta killing people.
People only care about members of their own tribe.

This is where we come from, faggot.

Although the second part of your post is fine. They can all go back to their camel-shit-covered watering holes in the Saudi desert.

>and now I'm giving you 25% of the revenue, you should be thankful
jew is gonna jew

>> trust me guys, w-we don't hate jews! we just want peace
>It's never our fault every country we've moved too has deported us

The average kike attitude

Top left doesn't seem that bad. I'll take it.

>Palestinian shills are so technologically retarded that they use 2011 facebook memes

>This is where we come from, faggot.
that region never gave birth to blond haired blue eyes people speaking polish

Go back to Poland

> no replies
Don't you have toilets to polish?
I'm not saying we've never done anything wrong, and I disagree with the government when it comes to settlements, but it doesn't change the fact that they're brainwashed

>israelites campaiging for war against muslamics

>instead of muslamics going after israelites
>or going after western military leaders

>they go after western civilians

top plan

I think its because france is actually a civilized country and not a shithole like the ones you link.

if someone want to kill you with a knife is it unfair using a rifle to kill him? just because he have poor equipment doesn't mean you haven't the right to use a superior weapon

Fucking lol. We fought tooth and nail against a number of British gov'ts just to allow a small trickle of Jews into the country.

Once there, we drained the swamps, irrigated the deserts, built factories, and started actually living there like civilized western people.

And then, once we got the state, we had to fight multiple Arab armies at once on our own, all of whom had the express intention of genociding us.

But, yeah, I guess we're all merchant bankers scheming to use the goyim to do all the work for us, right? Faggot.

>Please come down here and die like dogs in the dirt like we do.

Why don't you invent some drones and fight back... oh wait. You're subhuman dirt people.

>they go after western civilians
France gave the atomic bomb to Israel
The french prime minister is married to an israeli woman and shuts down any criticism to Isreale, he send the armed police force against protestors with tear gas,