How would you have made Star Wars Episode VII?

How would you have made Star Wars Episode VII?

I would have focused the movie on Luke's son and Luke's son's apprentice. I would have made the movie about the theme of filling in the shoes of those who came before as they would be deciding whether or not to recreate the Jedi Order as it was or do their own thing, and the villains would be those crimson-robed guys, so they would be in a similar spot, taking over from the Emperor. I have a feeling this is what the Last Jedi is going to be somewhat about, but it will most likely end up with Rey asserting her femininity over Luke's toxic masculinity

>How would you have made Star Wars Episode VII?

I wouldn't.

With penetration

That was a shitty fucking idea you had, I am glad you aren't a real writer. Actually no try your hand at becoming a screenwriter so you fail hard and die homeless getting raped by some old black bum.

cringe

Do we get to see it?

Instead of making a shitty ANH clone I would have made the movie about Luke restoring the Jeid order. Seriously there was no need for another Jedi purge so soon

Ok lets try this: Luke tried to rebuild the Jedi order, Leia learned the ways of the force and became his second. Then, a new greater evil rises from the unknown parts of the universe, calling Luke first in dreams, but he's not enough to stop it. This new evil: A) threatens to devour and end the force itself, carrying countless worlds with it or B)Is a ghost Sith Lord from old ages that can't be killed by normal means and has powers that are beyond cosmic scale, like forgotten shit, and he or she seeks to reinstall the ancient Sith order that makes the empire's regime look like a park walk in comparison. The new Jedi order must learn that if the force is to survive, an alliance must be made with the Sith, then the dark and the light must come together...
Maybe use Darth Nihilus like figure...
Stuff...

Keep everything except:

>Change Jakku into a junkyard planet like originally planned
>Give more context to the galaxies current political climate
>Change starkiller base into a weapons manufacturing facility instead of a super weapon
>Make fin white

I think that's it.

i would have made it where the galaxy splintered off into many warring factions with the new republic and the the first order being the foremost in their relevant jurisdictions. on the side are a bunch of warring states that are fucking each others shit up and their is a lot of death. the kylo ren like character would then be trying to restore order through the galaxy and stop all the warring states.

his back story is that leia and han were busy with political and war stuff. at a young age an attack on their home city was done by one of these warring factions. in the chaos he was sort of abandoned as leia put the priority of the general populace over his. this made him have great grudge against his parents and started to act out. in attempt to help his anger he was thrust onto Luke to be trained. to the kylo character he saw this as his parents abandoning and throwing him away again. kylo was receptive of the jedi teachings but created a strange way to use them. he could use the light side of the force in very destructive ways as he gained complete control of his emotions.

I'd remake VI. No Ewoks, kill Han, no emperor. Just focus on having a personal story between Vader and Luke, rebels off doing some shit that gets Han killed.

Thread should have ended here.

It's just following the Star Wars autist formula. DUH APPRENTICES DUH EMPIRE REMNANTS

Make a shitty movie, keep the rest of the money; hopefully my crime will be seen as a curse and nobody will make another sw film again

Giant mechas and lots of anime shit including catgirls and martial arts tournaments. Set 1000 years in the future, no jedi shit or empires, my SW would be like Blade Runner in space

By making it canon with the EU and setting it in a time period that's mostly untouched by the EU, also surrounding myself with the most nerdiest fans to make sure I know the most about this huge universe and make sure I contradict as little as possible.

Get Tim Burton to direct it and give him full creative control.

kys as soon as possible

No. Tim Burton would have made a good Episode 7. At least better than JJ.

Well first I would flesh out aspects of the galaxy to put emphasis on the world-building that Jar Jar Abraham totally ditched.

>show how without the Empire's law enforcement, the galaxy has fallen to disarray, with many slumlords rising to power in their own respective quadrants
>most worlds are crappy trash bins like Tatooine was, the worst among them are an exaggerated form of that -- junkyard planets and graveyard worlds
>the tales of the Force and the Jedi have reached a religious sense among the billions of outcasts that struggle to survive in the decrepit galaxy, Luke Skywalker is basically Jesus Christ
>the Resistance is a small faction led by what remains of the old Empire, unaffiliated with the Knights of Ren
>the Knights of Ren were formerly the students of Luke Skywalker; not quite Jedi, these knights are novice force users who have denounced Luke and seek to reveal the truth to the galaxy
>they are led by Kylo Ren, a masked individual cloaked in black wielding the blue lightsaber of Anakin Skywalker, one of the last lightsabers known to exist and formerly a treasured artifact of Skywalker's Order
>the Republic is desperately trying to retake control of the galaxy, elite bankers and politicians steal their money while the criminal syndicates that surround the Republic laugh in their face
>out of options, the Republic resorts to the same tactics the Empire once employed, even constructing their own super weapon as a means to an end

Now I think with a better setting like that it would be a bit easier to write an Episode VII, rather than just jumping in and seeing the galaxy almost entirely unchanged as it was in TFA. Basically, a running theme of the trilogy would be a reversal of roles.

- Rey knows and tells us about whoever left her on Jakku because it's not such an interesting mystery that needs to be kept secret from the viewers
- Rey is the one who gets shrekt by Kylo, not Finn (then the round splits and separates them with a chasm, allowing them to escape)
- Poe stays dead
Dunno if not-Yoda should still have Luke's lightsaber, but I'm hoping for a twist where she's a darkside user and manipulating Rey, which would definitely make her character less shit.

>old black bum
Niggers don't live that long

I like it, fuck you.

I'd watch it and I'd love it. Don't forget cute interdimensional traps though

Episode VII was unnecessary. Return of the Jedi wrapped matters up quite well. If there had to be a continuation, I would push things in a new direction.

> New Republic would be struggling to maintain order after the collapse of the Empire and various factions have risen in its place
> Heroes are rethinking their actions during the OT and wonder whether they did the right thing
> Knights of Ren are a small group of force users searching for other force sensitive individuals
> Finn is the right hand man of Kylo Ren and will be played completely straight. He is taken captive by Han and Rey. Gradually changing sides over the course of the story.
> Rey is no one special. She just has the average force sensitivity level and actually has to earn her accomplishments.
> Han decides to get Rey to Luke as atonement for his failure in raising his own child
> Jakku is what it was supposed to be (pic related)

what about maz kanata? I was very disappointed with her design.

I'd have Goldmember emerge from the unknown regions with the remnants of The Empire, turn the child of Han and Leia which causes Luke to puss out and stand on a hill for a few years until a poor hooker with a posh accent arrives. Helicopter shot. Cut to credits.

I wouldn't.

I wouldn't have made it called 'Star Wars', it would have been named something else, like 'Future Wars', since I would have considered that Star Wars story line completed. Nevertheless it would still take place after ROTJ and it would be about Luke's progeny, perhaps his great great grandson, it won't tell you when it happened but it will take place years afterward. The force will have diminished almost completely, no Jedi, no Sith, no magic.

It would be about bounty hunters. A new weapon will have been invented that has destroyed practically the whole galaxy with a strange radiation that kills everything and makes the air almost unbreathable. Everybody has to wear suits unless they are in certain domes, some cities are entirely underground. Almost nothing is breathable, everything is wrecked. The galaxy is just holding on by a thread. And it is only going to get worse. Sort of like an apocalypse but it was set off in a war that happened before the main character was born. Kit Skywalker, the main character, is in an intergalactic police force with skilled flying abilities, nothing supernatural, he just is better than most, due to his lineage. The intergalactic police force is trying to keep law and order in the crumbling galaxy. He will face off with bounty hunters.

Basically it will be sort of like mad max in space meets star wars bounty hunters and cowboy bebop. The whole thing would be about old weathered space ships facing off with one another, bounty hunters, etc. The main character meets some friends, finds a girl and faces off with the bounty hunters.

Is 7 8 now?

I wouldn't change it. I'm fine with TFA. Had no fucking EU nerd expectations like all the faggots reeeeeing over the movie. But this is a good topic because now I can see all the shit ideas you faggots have (same faggots who probably criticize the film).

Also,
>have Kylo BTFO Rey in their duel

I know there were circumstances to his loss, but we could have avoided all the Mary Sue shit if they had done that.

I would have just copied the fuck out of Legacy

I liked the movie and I don't care about the Mary Sue shit. I never saw it that way and what that all comes down to is millennials regurgitating other people's opinions. It's just a bunch of people trying to validate their opinions with internet group think. People can have their opinions and not like the movie, but when people use the same old statements to criticzie it can just be ignored. They have no opinions and just say whatever is hip or cool. They just say that to feel like what they are saying is popular so that their opinion is accepted by other people. I hope episode 8 changes nothing to please fans without the ability to construct their own arguments. I hope Rey is a "mary sue" again and that 8 is a "carbon copy" of Empire just so these faggots with no individual opinions kill themselves due to their desire to have opinions accepted by anons on the internet.

Go full retard, same script but Shia LaBeouf plays Kylo Ren, Jennifer Lawrence plays Rey, Wesley Snipes plays Finn, The Rock plays Poe, Jeremy Irons plays that first order general and Nicolas Cage plays Maz Kanata. And they're all off their meds and barely given direction.

>Han & Leia married with kids, maybe 12 and 15 years old
>Luke has taken the oldest child away to be trained as a Jedi, Han and Leia haven't seen that child in years (Luke took them when they were like 10 or something) R2 is with them
>Luke doesn't keep in contact with Han and Leia, they're resenting the crap out of him
>12 year old sibling is jealous of their older sibling being trained by Luke
>meanwhile there's a new sith lord and apprentice (the sith lord being a Jedi who survived the purge and spent the next several decades studying the dark side)
>Keep the First Order as a new threat, their emergence causes Han and Leia to issue an emergency summons for Luke and their eldest
>Climax is Han leading a fleet for a big space battle against the First Order who have amassed a fleet over the last 20 years without the New Republic's knowledge, Chewbacca in cockpit with him
>Lando is in another ship following Han's lead
>Han & Leia's 12yo stows away on Lando's ship and hangs out with uncle Lando during the massive battle, helping out after his copilot gets killed
>Leia coordinates from base, C3PO's with her
>meanwhile Luke and 15yo are fighting the Sith Lord and Apprentice on the planet below
>Luke vs Sith Lord, 15yo vs Apprentice
>Lord manages to trap Luke in a cave or something under rubble
>While Luke is shifting it all to free himself the Lord watches the 15yo and Apprentice fight
>15yo wins
>Lord tells 15yo he'll be waiting for them when they're ready, and they'll be a glorious new apprentice
>Leaves
>15yo finishes assisting Luke free himself
>Family reunites, hugs, victory, etc.

I feel like that covers most things. Anyway it follows the established tropes without copying and pasting them and I think that's a step up, at least.

Honestly this sounds great

Nothing but.

Keep everything but like was posted earlier chance Starkiller into a major weapons manufacturer planet, supply depot or whatsoever, and then let Tarantino direct it. And change Rey's character into a Elena from Uncharted style character; keeping the toughness from the original concept arts instead of casting a constantly pouting little bitch for the lead role. And let Kylo win the end battle against both Finn and Rey, with Rey being miraculously saved from that crack in the ground appearing and seperating her from Ren.

I would have just made Heir to the Empire

That would be cool. A Star Wars movie about a character that doesn't want to become a Jedi and going against his desinty

FPBP
But if Episode VII was inevitable, I would reduce Luke, Leia and Han to the absolute minimum of side characters, instead focusing on a new cast, one is a full fledged Jedi Knight.
The New Republic would be relatively peaceful and perfect, with only extremely small remnants of the Empire existing on the Outer Rim.

TFA could've been better with some minor tweaks like killing Phasma, Rey not being such a mary sue, Poe being some other species like a Rodian and for the love of god Kylo's first unmasking should've been in front of Han when Han told him he didn't need the mask anymore. It's like Han's lines were written for the unmasking but instead they had him do it in front of some literal nobody girl

>I wouldn't have made it called 'Star Wars', it would have been named something else, like 'Future Wars', since I would have considered that Star Wars story line completed.
kill yourself faggot

>they are led by Kylo Ren, a masked individual cloaked in black wielding the blue lightsaber of Anakin Skywalker, one of the last lightsabers known to exist and formerly a treasured artifact of Skywalker's Order
Honestly, the idea of Kylo building his own lightsaber that's defective instead of "lol it's just an ancient design" so it requires the exhaust ports at the sides would be pretty cool.
It would really reinforce the fact that the Knights of Ren are novices at the Force.

darth talon makes my penis tingle