Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sP8ryqDksWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

węgrzy to chuje

CHRIST
OF
NATIONS

they want the coast back, what can I say

no one likes americans you fucking cancer of Earth go cut your cock off or something

that is rude, we're here to help.

do not reply to him, it gives him power

I need DIVERSITY I want to see niggers and irka dirkas.

>bantered so hard by Marcel he deleted his post

The label is kinda conceited, but desu not entirely without merit.

I see the festive atmosphere is well in line with stoning if Saint Stephen

LOTR > GOT

T R I G G E R E D

that's like pointing out that pie tastes better than diarrhea

>tfwnobf

are you male(male) or female(male)?

You’re not wrong

penis in my pants, not feminine

i-is it big?

not really, it's a pencil
[spoiler]16x12[/spoiler]

I hope Marcel dies painfully in a very messy accident.

as long as this accident takes out other people and will be shown on live TV then I don't mind it

WH40k > Star Wars

Good SCI-FI > Fan fiction stories > WH40k > Star Wars.

>Fan fiction stories

good things >>>>> bad things

I don't know, I've never read any SoIaF books or seen any got episodes.

wh40k is 90% fanfiction stories

I thought like you too when I was a teenager but at some point I realised how cringey and fucking stupid the universe with people going melee in a setting with guns is and how tryhard the whole grimdark shit is.

One day you too will become an adult you fucking underage cygan and perhaps you will stop stealing purses and selling drugs to elementary school children.

Wh40k is de-facto a fanfiction of several stories the British nerds liked during the 1980s.
The difference is that you have to sell your kidney to pay for this and the sheer scope of it makes it instant bottom of the barrel when it comes to those things.

things I like > things you like

Anime>Real world

you > me

Galactic Empire could BTFO Imperium of Man

Imperium
>hehe humans so stronk ;) *loses multiple planets to a bunch of green hooligans*
>elite soldiers are brainwashed drones who don't even have sex just like their fanbase
>tryhard looking chainswords as their melee option
>shit flashlights as main guns for their cannon fodder

Galactic Empire
>successfuly subjugated aliens
>Vader
>lightsaber that can fuck everything up
>cannon fodder has good weapons and armor

and Luke Skywalker could BTFO faggot Emperor too in fact I bet Jar Jar could solo entire Imperium

I do agree that even now most of BL is fanfiction tier.
>paying to GW

He is right you know.

/EU/ thread:

O fugg :DDD you made me laugh

anything > wh40k

>thread made by burger
The absolute state of EU

Saints Row 2 > GTA SA > Scarface > GTA Vice City > GTA V > Total Overdose > shit > GTA IV > Saints Row 3

I agree with this Saints Row 2 is the best.

>tfw you like w40k and there is nothing anybody else can do about it

please do not stop posting

you would be considered a mutant in the Imperium you fucking slav

hi marcelina, what did you get for christmas?

Saints Row 2 was great and I definitely had more fun in it than any GTA before or after.
But claiming it's better than the 3rd game is ridiculous.

Unless you really, really love that Gangsta bitch radio channel or discount Kill Bill references.

I can make fun of you

Bitcoin is recovering

I came to this site through /tg/. Your newfag ass has no idea just how big it would have to stretch if it wanted to protect you from the pain we could induce on the retarded fanbase which liked the setting back in the day.

Eh, Saints Row 3 was too over the top, I liked Saints Row 2's balance of craziness and realism.

a bit of cash and fuckton of candy

kinda jelly of those who got into it early and made huge profits
wanted to learn more about this cryptocurrency trading stuff, but /biz/ is full of larpers and pajeet shills so it's impossible to learn anything of value there

SR3 had worse city, reddit humor and felt bland, the thing it did better than 2 is the fact that you don't have to do stupid minigames to progress the story and it has way better PC port but other than that 2 is king of the ring.

You fucking cygan.

actually I learned everything I needed to know from just lurking there for a few days, honestly
it is pretty helpful.

if you're going to get into it, buy now, because it crashed before Christmas and prices are low.

>implying i would mind that
it doesn't hurt me and makes you happier so i am okay with it, go ahead user
>pointless threats
:^)
that's pretty neat

>I liked Saints Row 2's balance of craziness and realism.

It switched from a silly B-movie to a silly game. I simply prefer playing fun games and resort to Hong Kong cinema or Scary Movie and such for the B-movie entertainment.

i'm waiting for coinbase to approve my bank account, then i'll dump 5k euro into it and see what happens

>pointless threats

They may be pointless, but they're fun.

>Tfw Beach Nigger
>Tfw live in Northeast Croatia and you can't even go to the beach

>i'll dump 5k euro into it and see what happens

Remember Dawn of War 3?

Pity.

Damn, Geralt has really let himself go since last I saw him.

Let's play a game. Google "Sonic *your favorite chapter*." ^:)

>Remember Dawn of War 3?
didn't play it desu

if you invest that much you'll see really big returns. Just don't panic sell if it dips a little.

Hello. I am experiencing racing thought and I have these visions haunting me, I see a forest and kind people dancing around fire and jumping over the flames and they speak the same language and I understand what they say and it feels so good I want to go back in time to better days when we all were brothers, we cared only for each other and lived peacefully in harmony with our mother the nature.

reminder

people were never brothers you homo

hello Slawek
I wish that too

>he's such a loser that he has to remind himself about being a loser

at least they were spared this misfortune

we were I can see it in my head

Which form of Egyptian did Space Marines have to use while they waited for the inevitable assault and chatted with the Necrons?
Or do they use Koine Greek?

nice damage control loser ;)

Have you noticed every anime character that is supposed to be beautiful or peak of mankind is blonde and blue eyed?

I wonder why.

Honestly japs are fucking hilarious with how delusional they are where it comes to self portrayal in anime I noticed chinese characters tend to have their eyes more slanted do japs seriously believe they look any different?

And speaking of chinks in Kingdom the main character was refered to as ''boy with slanted eyes'' as opposed to who? Every fucking chink has slanted eyes.

Marcel is the ideal Pole, his banter is matched by none.

Be sure to visit on Furry Friday. I'll find you some Lamenters. Don't you worry.

>not liking qt blondes with blue eyes
I was sure you aren't gay marcel

>Furry Friday
what is that?

I was sure you are.

Besides that's not the point you tard the point is japs blatantly worship whites and here's a proof

youtube.com/watch?v=sP8ryqDksWM

I also remember other video where guys talked about what kind of girl they want and they often mentioned blonde girls, one mentioned he wants a hohol (lmao even fucking slavs are white to them) and basically they only mentioned various Europeans

so long story short even low tier euro is a high tier human compared to other meme races, polacks are worshipped by shitskinned argies for example

>Christmas days
>i spend it indoors, playing the same 4 games i've been playing for five years straight and got bored of them long time ago, but continue playing them because i am too lazy to learn anything else and they are my best means to escape this gloomy reality
>on Christmas days

Come to Sup Forums on Friday, US time and you'll see.
Or just pay a visit to /trash/.

Spics wewuzing as Mayans, Incas and Aztecs are hilarious if they saw what will LARP as them in the future they wouldn't even fight with conquistadors but they would commit a mass suicide instead.

>I'm a commissar, Rick!

Lotr >>>>>> anything ever
This is the objective truth.

>anything ever
Even the Malazan series?

I mean Russians used to be turbocucks but once they got their shit together they went on a BTFO streak but do niggers, spics and chinks did anything without westerners handholding them?

Ancient Chinese did and that's all. Every fucking asian country should kiss China's ass because without them they wouldn't have any culture to steal and they would still live in some straw huts going ooga booga in their shalooga, Mongols were also fairly competent altough nigger like in their behaviour.

So yeah chinks being smart is a fucking meme most asians are utter dumb fucks.

I wish they would keep on reprinting Lotr lcg i Poland.

or I could lose it all when bitcoin inevitably crumbles
but first I need to see if I have my bank account verified anyways

>mfw 8yo asks me if I'm in a relationship finally

that 8yo propably got a blowjob from his hot teacher and you're still a virgin lmao at you Cuckoslav

>tfw literally cry over an anime ending for 2 days and spend all my free time indoors alone
Suicide pact?

I hope there is an alternate timeline where Roman Empire still exists and it took over entire world.

World War III is inevitable I will roll to check my destiny

singles - victim

dubs - bandit

trips - hero

quads - leader of a post apocalyptic town

roll