It's for the quota or black geeks really exist, especially in 80s ? Pic is Stranger Things serie TV

It's for the quota or black geeks really exist, especially in 80s ? Pic is Stranger Things serie TV

There are actually a lot of black geeks.

sure they do? remember urkel, i do, every american should or else they really are underage

youtu.be/9DJ46o2Q5Po

its a stock-standard jewish media trope. The new power rangers movie has one, original die hard had one, there is urkel of course. Making them appear non-threatening is one of the ways they are pushed on stupid white goyim who don't know any actual blacks or live near them

Are you trying to say that blacks in America can quote The Lord of the Rings ?

they will obviously be ridiculed but yes they can

loved the scene where he kissed the white girl

Reported for spoils, enjoy your ban

a lot of black people like dragon ball z

Are you talking about some sort Gov' diversity requirements or a backlash and twitter/salon campaigns against the x?

Intelligent black NEETs do exist, you just don't see them because they spend most of their time at home like other NEETs do. The ones you see out in the open are the retards.

Isn't that the whole point of the show?

A pasty weakling
a manlet that looks like a girl and is most likely gay
a genetic mistake (el monstruo) without teeth and collarbones
and a skinny Negro
an an implied underage cocksocket with a shaved hair for a bunch of CIA niggers

They're friends with each other because no one else likes them, they're ridiculed and pointed by by everyone and everywhere

don't forget the Thad

is he still in prison?

no idea. I wonder if they let him watch anime there?

gone too soon ;_;

F

What's the story ? Why he is in prison ? Geeks are nice usually

he bragged on facebook about masturbating to cp. I don't know if he meant "real" cp or just weebshit, but the police and the court took him seriously enough to lock him up for a long time.

they found cp on his computer

I'm a Negro "geek", ask me anything