A political and economic union of 28 member states that are located primarily in Europe aiming to ensure the free...

A political and economic union of 28 member states that are located primarily in Europe aiming to ensure the free movement of people, goods, services, and capital within the internal market, enact legislation in justice and home affairs, and maintain common policies on trade, agriculture, fisheries, and regional development, perhaps?
>this triggers the Conservicuck

Other urls found in this thread:

eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex:12012E/TXT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Banana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Banana
youtube.com/watch?v=BT7j6xU-Fjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fun fact: underage political shitposting still belongs on Sup Forums even if you disagree with them

>tfw we didn't federalize yet
I want to be part of the United States too >:-(

lmao

>28

Hopefully not for long.

we're next after brexit

>le 56%
Germany is still whiter than the United Mutts of America.

>the EU is bad because... euhm... because... it's just bad ok, stop asking me why

Forced immigration is always bad, no matter the government, especially without support from the public.

how did you turn out the way you did? single parent home right

There is no and never has been forced immigration by the EU.
There was a rather short lived agreement about the voluntary distribution of a few refugees in2015/2016, but half of the member states simply ignored it.
The EU can't force themn to do shit.

what about all the stanislaws and bogdans coming over

EU is not a priority, Schengen is

>the EU is in charge of immigration
damn when did the member-nations transfer this authority to the EU? must have been very recently since it hasn't even been updated in the EU treaties...
The competences of the Union are definded in Articles 2-6 of the Treaty on the functioning of the European Union – TFEU: eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex:12012E/TXT

weird how you are aware of a new competence that has been delegated to the EU before the media, the EU memberstates or even the EU itself

Undue centralization with fake justification of solving the problems that came from previous centralization

1. Don't buy products made in what's left of the e""""u"""".

2. Push the southern/northern divide to the extreme by any means necessary. A southern secession will lead to a greatly revalued euro and thus a negative trade balance for what's left of the e""""u"""".

3. Push more refugees into western Europe. Westerners will try to coerce eastern countries into accepting refugees even harder, making an eastern/western schism even more plausible.

4. Sabotage their production facilities both domestic and abroad.

5. Execute all their executives, agents and local collaborators.

the EU is the work of the anti-christ it is an octopus with techanicals wrapped around the innocent nations of europe, but we have managed to free ourselves from this impossible monster and we suggest others follow suite.

Pay debts
Enjoy your recession Bong

>Enjoy your recession Bong

we will
enjoy the organisation of hell

Posting Susi

t. 130% of GDP in debt and rising

Germany/France has just as many foreign infants as USMutts if not more.

we need to import more black gfs

Oh but we are ditching southern italy in the next years don't worry

The gypsy scum coming here is thanks to the EU.

Using the term "immigration" when there is nothing restricting movements doesn't make sense, so he is most likely talking about his precious refugees.

Sure you are, buddy, sure you are

this is gonna be good

I don't really see how that is forced immigration.

Up until 2011 member states had every right to limit migration from Eastern Europe, which many members did, except GB of course.
Neither did the British government limit immigration from outside the EU.
But somehow all of this is the EU's fault?

N-no bulli

>But somehow all of this is the EU's fault?
ITS THE EU FAULT

BRITAIN IS HELD HOSTAGE BY EUROCRATS

WE ARE GONNA BE FREE NOW

you too

free to immigrate more pakis lol

Why are you even here you irrelevant cunt. Gtfo.

Eu is a shitshow. We voted no twice and if you make us vote again we will cut off the gas for half of europe!

you will vote again. just like Irish did

WE WILL THAT WILL SOHW OYU

Dumbest post in the thread.
>Sweden is currently suing hungary

If your post is correct that must be fake news

To make people woke

FUCK EU
We are ancient macedonians, we dont submit to BRUSSEL or any kind of eurocuck.
Self-independence, ethnostate, and muslimfree ftw

FUCK EU
We are ancient illyrians, we dont submit to BRUSSEL or any kind of eurocuck.

FUCK EU
We are ancient bulgars, we dont submit to BRUSSEL or any kind of eurocuck.

FUCK EU
We are ancient sarmatians, we dont submit to BRUSSEL or any kind of eurocuck

FUCK EU
We are ancient moravians, we dont submit to BRUSSEL or any kind of eurocuck.

Eu only works to make germany rich. Everyone knows this. Make the EU economicly unsound for germany & france it will collapse the same day.

Eu shills ate notoriuse brainlets, usually working a shitty service job in brussels.

nice one

FUCK R*SSHITS
We are ancient bulgarians, we dont submit to MOSCOW or any kind of propaganda
Cooperation, integration into the EU and r*sshitfree ftw

B-A-N-A-N-A-S

An influx of immigrants, who move by preference to the more prosperous, densely inhabited regions, has resulted in a disequilibrium in growth that is so severe that it may lead to polarisation within Europe, and a fragmentation into economic "winners" (inhabitants of the Blue Banana) and "losers" (rural areas, remote towns, and Eastern Europe in general). The most serious problems lie with the people in outlying regions, who face a vicious circle of administrative neglect and gradual depopulation, thus becoming increasingly dependent. In addition, the fact that high-speed train services are only viable in wealthy and heavily populated areas means that peripheral towns face yet more competitive disadvantages in comparison to urban centres.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Banana

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Banana

Sweden declared itself a multicultural country way before the refugee crisis. In fact your goverment has willingly taken the most inmigrants per capita in the world excluding micro-nations and oil desert states

this would work nicely if all those countries worked in the same way, with the same culture, etc

Eu or non-EU, when your government is as bad as the EU, or just a copy cat of their ideas, you'll be flooded with immigrants either way.

FUCK EU
We are ancient belgae, we dont submit to BRUSSEL or any kind of eurocuck.

FUCK EU
We are ancient frisians, we dont submit to BRUSSEL or any kind of eurocuck.

FUCK EU
We are ancient arabs, we dont submit to BRUSSEL or any kind of eurocuck.
Self-independence, ethnostate, and cristianfree ftw

No but it means you should go fuck yourself when you start telling us how great Poles and gyppoes are

Yes, the EU is a neoliberal plot to enslave europeans under corporate totalitarism.

>No but it means you should go fuck yourself when you start telling us how great Poles and gyppoes are
You could have stopped them whenever you wanted, besides Poland and Romania are public enemy no.1 in Brussels due to their shitty wannabe Putin governments

Hmmm... made me think. Maybe it's true... maybe Sup Forums is filled with people who know the future.... huh... crazy stuff.

Proofs?

FUCK EU
We are ancient Lusitanians, we dont submit to ROME or any kind of eurocuck.

>that image
Yes, but why from you and now?

Literally nothing you said related to my post

More than 90% of people who live in Germany and France are white.

FUCK EU
We are ancient gallaecian celts, we dont submit to BRUSSEL or any kind of eurocuck.

not in school or kindergartens

God Bless the EU.

The only thing I don't really like about the EU are Germany making unilateral decisions and trying to spread the consequences to other EU nations. Second is the comissions obsession with an EU army. I don't think Russia would be too happy with a superpower right on their borders in the near future.

>Russia wouldn't be happy with us doing x and y

You say that but there's no real positives to having the Ukraine or others that would cause an issue in the EU and an EU army would only mean war with Russia or dying in French wars.

Either way I don't think Italy can say much about not being cucked after letting so many people cross the sea.

An EU army would mean to be free and independent from the US. Too bad you're too used to be a US colony

>Either way I don't think Italy can say much about not being cucked after letting so many people cross the sea.
Said the country inhabited by millions of Pakis, Indians and Muslims

Free and independent to get bombed to bits by Russia maybe. The only two countries in the EU with good armies are Britain and France. You'd be swapping one daddy for another daddy. The only reason countries like Russia and the EU, China and the US aren't at war is because there's space between them. I mean honestly it's not like Italy has any input in the direction of the EU really so I should probably just having this conversation with someone from a country that actually has some influence.

Say what you like about our Indians but I'm almost certain they're closer to us now than what's just floated over your way.

>I mean honestly it's not like Italy has any input in the direction of the EU really so I should probably just having this conversation with someone from a country that actually has some influence.
Ahahahaha the bong is mad. I'm a EU citizen, and it's not like you've any power on the EU either, or a german user has it. It's all up to our politicians. And if you think having an army means than another country might bomb you you're seriously cucked

>Say what you like about our Indians but I'm almost certain they're closer to us now than what's just floated over your way.
I haven't heard of gang rapes and no-go zones here so I think we are dealing with this problem just fine

You say that but we did just vote to leave and it's caused all sorts of upset so we do have some sorts of input. We also have each political party having different approaches to the EU. I didn't say having an army means you get bombed, I'm saying having a superpower on the doorstep of another superpower is a good way to start a war or at least a cold war. Why do you think Russia invaded Ukraine not too long ago? Why do you think China doesn't want the US to flatten NKorea? If it was simply having an army why aren't UK and France at war?

I'm sorry but just because you haven't heard of them doesn't mean they're not happening. What do you think goes on on the islands that they've reached? There are no no-go zones here. Even places like Tower Hamlets which are the worst in the country you can go, it's just shit so why go? I already know what you're going to say though by your continued use of the word cuck in places where it doesn't work.

>You say that but we did just vote to leave and it's caused all sorts of upset so we do have some sorts of input. We also have each political party having different approaches to the EU. I didn't say having an army means you get bombed, I'm saying having a superpower on the doorstep of another superpower is a good way to start a war or at least a cold war. Why do you think Russia invaded Ukraine not too long ago? Why do you think China doesn't want the US to flatten NKorea? If it was simply having an army why aren't UK and France at war?

Not being independent != having buffer zones. A European Ukraine armed with nuclear weapons = Russia bitching a lot and that's all

i'm anti-EU but those Brits who think the EU is responsible for flooding the country with Pakis and muslims are completely retarded since that has nothing to do with brussels and is all on westminister

I guess if you describe it like that you could just describe the Cold War as America and Russia just "bitching a lot". Do you really want to be that close to nuclear holcaust with no end in sight? If you think it'll stop with time it won't unless Russia basically takes control of the EU because the EU sans the UK would be rolled by Russia. Or do you think you'd honestly stand a chance?

Russia is not the soviet union anymore. It has a massive HIV epidemic, outdated technology and a very fragile economy. It's doing worse than Italy, and we surely aren't a military superpower. Russia would never invade the EU

Germany in the 1930s wasn't exactly doing great either, m8))
When you have prosperity you don't attack your fucking neighbours

True, but Putin and his cleptocracy just want to maintain their status quo and their money. Ukraine is just posturing. They didn't even roll into Kiev, let alone attacking the EU

Outdated technology that is being replaced. There are articles out there about their new tanks or some shit, but basically their one aircraft carrier might be shit now but in 10 years or so maybe they'll have new ones and the EU will probably still have fuck all.

This guy is also right about you don't attack during good times, often countries start wars in the bad times. Signs of Russia doing badly shouldn't be celebrated for this reason.

It's a lot of firepower for pure posturing. Maybe to send some sort of message like "Don't let the Ukraine into the EU or we will invade".

>Or do you think you'd honestly stand a chance?
Militarily? If united,yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=BT7j6xU-Fjo

Yeah, UK is still there but UK's numbers aren't a major component.

>Outdated technology that is being replaced. There are articles out there about their new tanks or some shit, but basically their one aircraft carrier might be shit now but in 10 years or so maybe they'll have new ones and the EU will probably still have fuck all.
>believing RT
They have like what? 10 Armata? And the Kutznestov barely floats. They're great at posturing, but most of their shit is 40 years old

>There are articles out there about their new tanks or some shit
They are upgrading their older turret throwing tanks because Armata isn't that hot. It couldn't even handle parades.

Talking about Italy's, France's and Spain's carriers being EU's carriers isn't factually correct but obviously if we talk about EU armed forces those would be so called EU carriers.

why do people keep posthi this