Are japanese men such beta cucks that their beautiful women will actually date people like Ryan Boundless?

Are japanese men such beta cucks that their beautiful women will actually date people like Ryan Boundless?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3674798/Boxer-Japan-jailed-cutting-love-rival-s-penis-flushing-toilet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that face
The abo genes are showing

Well actually it's more of a cultural thing. Japanese people are probably some of the hardest working people in the world and they have very little time to pursue woman. How does this make them cucks?

I don't know who this fucking guy is, but I remember seeing a video of his a few months ago about him whining about life in Japan.

His entire video was about him being annoyed that Japanese would keep asking questions and assuming he was an outsider. I only assume the rest of his bullshit videos are the same. He should have been happy to find a job and a wife in Japan, and realize he should be adapting to their culture, not the other way around.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3674798/Boxer-Japan-jailed-cutting-love-rival-s-penis-flushing-toilet.html
There are cucks in Japan, indeed, but not even near that much as in EU.

I am too lazy to take screenshots of his vids so here is something from GIS. She is UGLY as shit / dark skin / crooked teeth. She looks non native-Japanese and is a Thai / Flip immigrant or mixed.

As always White men get the UGLIEST Asian women. FYI : Ryan Boundless left Japan because he couldnt get a girl (or got one who was hideous) and he left for SE Asia which is typical of beta White men.

>Ugly white men date ugly Japanese women, but they mutually find each other attractive.
It's not such a bad system, really.

Explain how this belongs in /pol you faggot ass nigger dick sucking OP?

but average japanese woman is ugly as fuck

One of the truest comics.

Not only japanese. Make-up does the trick though.

damn western woman, bane of my existence

Unfortunately not true in tokyo, still true everywhere else in japan, especially in the countryside where they've never seen a white mans erect penis

post hot asians

Racemixing is bad, mmmkay?

Actually I hear Japanese people are very xenophobic.
Only in certain cities are foreign guys actually sought after.

Otherwise good luck, gaijin.

B-but muh degenerate fever

>you will never make a room full of cutie asians orgasm from just looking at your body

i dont think so.
only thing is that its pretty unsure to tell what your kids look like when you breed into another race.

lol , why you bitching about ryan . he's a good guy .
at least he fucked her while she was wearing a highschool uniform.

the only Asian girls I've slept with told me I was too big and needed to lose 50 lbs. I usually see them with skinny beta nu males so this video is pleasing to my eyes.

t. road head

Probably 50% of her body mass is plastic

She looks pretty real to me.
>fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

source?

if it was a nigger they would have run out of the room screaming

why does this "woman" have an adam's apple?

ryan boundless is mad cuz he gets treated like a morn in japan, so he moves to thailand with his nice ass shit face nip gorifrendo, who sucks ryan's average but overhyped dick on a daily basis, while cooking yakisoba and fucking a cat whose hair is made by thousands of moneky stars

>Happa men=Asian men

Top wew.

i've experienced this. she confirmed it as a common thing

Asians would react this to way to anyone of another race as long are they are above 5 foot 7 inches. Especially if it is on the island and not the mainland.

yes.
i think we can all agree that japanese "men" exist to serve white cock.

This.

Nah