Tfw american

>tfw american
>tfw fat
>tfw amerifat

I feel envious of all the people on Sup Forums who live in countries where processed sugary shit isn't so common

Just lose some weight

I've heard that American vegetables taste like literally nothing. Is this true?

fat AND weeaboo
god what a mix

Exercise is hard.

I've eaten vegetables in Spain and I didn't taste a difference, so I don't know.

No one's forcing you to eat it. Start tracking your calories and you'll lose weight if you eat at a deficit.

Tell me about it.

I honestly don't even eat that much, I just live a lazy sedentary life

you do know you are not legally forced to eat them right?

Homegrown stuff will usually taste a lot better at the least.

Of course, but it tastes good

Cook your food yourself as often as you can, don't drink sugared drinks at all, if you need something sweet go for diet soda. If you're one of those faggots who say it's only tasty with sugar and then complain you're fat then kys. Good luck.

So you know exactly what you need to do but don't want to do it? Okay so why are you complaining about your choices then you choose to be fat.

You're just hearing fatasses who are so used to SUGAR and artificial bullshit overpowering flavors that they taste everything that isn't that as "NO TASTE"

Maybe have some self control and look into what to eat, what not to eat, and get into a healthy lifestyle? Weight is pretty much the easiest and only phyiscal thing you can change about yourself.

>I honestly don't even eat that much, I just live a lazy sedentary life
If you eat little and burn even less you'll grow fat anyway. Go to the gym and lift some weights. Literally everyone can do a few reps with the smallest weights, it's all up from there.

Just fast nigga

then what are you whining about, beside fishing for you's?
hope you choke on a tendie fat cunt

I think it's just a typical American thread where they complain about something easily fixable and respond to every suggestion with excuses and "b-but it's haaardddd"

yeah but i dont really get it anyway
it's not even funny for him

It's a bizarre phenomenon. Variations include: complaining about being unemployed, complaining about being a virgin or having no girlfriend, complaining about having no drivers license, and many more.

Quit blaming your fat lard ass on your country. I live in one of the fattest states and I'm a skelly. It's called self control, fatso.

I was 240lb back in June. Now im 175. Literally all i did was eat at a deficit and go on long walks on the weekend. Dont be a fag and blame it on your country.

good job user

dont forget the "how do i learn X language haha o nevermind its actually hard and takes more than 10 minutes"