DNA thread!

DNA thread!
What historical events led to the mixture of Irish and Spanish?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada_in_Ireland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

benis in bagina :DD

Exotic Fucky Fucky.

>dna thread
>myheritagedna
reddit tier thread

post gedmatch results plx

galicians are unironically celtic so that probably explains it

Well, I have nothing to do with galicians actually, regions I'm connected with are Aragon, Andalucia, and just a bit Catalonia.

The Celts have been pretty much everywhere in Europe. I don't know if the admixture is significant, but there even used to be Celtic tribes in Anatolia. There's also the Black Irish but that more so applies to people born in Ireland than people born in Spain, and it's also a bit of a tall tale. Not to mention the Gallic tribes, who are also Celtic, who were in Iberia at one point. Hence GALicia and PortuGAL.

>this turk shilling for gedmatch because it helps him we wuz about being turkic

Because it's more detailed and tells exactly about your genetic make up

what the fuck is "88.8% iberian" lol. Iberian is not even a race on its own. What percentage East Med is he? Or North African? Or Caucasian?

Also i'm way more educated about genetics than you. Now go back to posting cherrypicked wh*Te sluts.

Im not the other tunisian , gedmatch doesn't tell shit, it just shows similarities

>gedmatch doesn't tell shit
the most retarded post i have seen this month

>tfw ancestry.com groups you with Sicilians

Spain recieved over 300k paddie refugees between the XVI and XVII century. They became specially influential in the army.

@83507675
> I'm an expert in genetics and genetic testing methods
Lol

That's the answer I was looking for. Ty brother

Gedmatch btw is made by autistic bloggers

>Brainlet dares to reply to me
back to r/eupedia. This is a big boy thread

Amerimutt here
AMA

How does it change that it's actually way more accurate than genetic companies' shit calculators (5% Ashkenazi Jew face)? Each calculator has lots of populations and their averages in it. Even some ancient samples.

Your results look identical to German ones but a bit more med shifted.

What about this?

You don't have any Slavic ancestry right?

I probably have loads of Germanized Slavic ancestors.

Berbershit is unhappy about his significant SSA admixture, as well as realising that Levantines and Sephardic Jews from North Africa are more similar genetically to Southern Europeans than berbershits are.

Checked your ancestry on gedmatch, you might have some Slav ancestors.

>jews similar to southern europeans

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They really are
They're most similar to Greeks

there were probably a band of people who stretched across the atlantic from iberia up through brittany to ireland

Yeah, Sephardi Jews are like 20-40% Southern European, and the rest is Middle-Eastern with a bit of Admixture left over from their host population.

Same with Ashkenazi Jews, and Levantines are more similar to SouthEast Europeans which isn't that surprising.

T. Ewwwraqi diaspora
I'm a proud black men
>ancient sample
Lol

Easy, remember the storm that destroyed the spanish armada? well basically they ended up in Ireland (those who survived)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada_in_Ireland

I know for sure that I have Slav ancestors. My ancestors came from Western Prussia and were probably Germanized Slavs.

South east european is not south east european admixture, you fucking cunt, 50% of greek population is nowhere near jews.

By the numbers, can I know if that man was my great-great-grandfather or great-great-grandfather? I mean Its position approximately in the genealogical tree?

Upload your results to gedmatch

Don't upload your results to gedmatch.

also after that, if possible, take a look at your haplogroups. with autosomal dna they become useful.

Greek dna admixture as popumation base is same as saying london admixture or american admixture and thus an Englishman is 50% paki and an Anerican is 50% white, Greek population is not homogenous.

>Greek population is not homogenous
also this. Therefore, we make a difference when we classify Greeks. Greeks from Mainland Greece, Greeks from Northern Greece, Greeks from Anatolia, Greek from Pontus, Greeks from Cyprus and Greeks from Islands

>we make a difference
we seperate greeks*
da fuq i didn't mean to write that

FeelsMuttMan

>dodecad V3
that calculator is old and outdated as fuck.

Which is most accurate?

European haplos make up 37.7% of Greek population r1b third highest after J and E.

I generally prefer Mdlp k23b, Eurogenes K13 and Dodecad k12b

>haplogroup posting
don't do that near me

Do I have Mongol ancestors who raped some of my other ancestors? Seems likely.

ay dios mío, you may pierce the flaming heart of el cid but you will never kill the craic

You have 2-3% mongoloid dna as far as i see. Could be explained by your Slavic heritage (they have some Mongol in them) or the mongol hypothesis. But it's not really big. If you mongoloid dna were around 14% then yes the Mongol hypothesis would make sense.

If you're otherwise monoethnic the oracle might tell you.

Many people get that oceanian component. I wonder what it really represents because it is found in samples that are very unlikely to have actual oceanian ancestors.
The component is based on Papuans.

Could be related to Indians.

Yes, it could be related to Ancestral South Indians

I'm OP btw, but I don't know if I'm using it right, but these are Eurogenes K13 results.

Why would myheritage say I'm 89%iberian 11%irish when this graphic has nothing to do.

>jews similar to southern europeans

I'm a berbershit too, but this is ridiculous.

It does look quite western Euo, except for the east asian and northeast african.You could expect some Northwest at best.
Could you post your oracle 2 pease?

Ashkenazi have a considerable Italian input during the roman ages.

Oh boys we got a moor over here

Because there's no such thing as "Iberian" component. I mean genetic companies are literally fucking retarded with their meme genetic calculators. A fucking half Central Asian (Uzbek) and half Armenian appears as:
29% Westasiate
25% Zentralasiate
18% Osteuropäer
10% Grieche
5% Chinese und Vietnamese
4% Aschkenasischer Jude
3% Mizrahi Jude - Iraner/Iraker
3% Orientale
2% Südasiate
1% Sefardischer Jude - Nordafrikaner

Is this nigga even fucking serious

And about your genetics, you're most similar to Portuguese and Spaniards as expected. But also to the French and Italians. You're quite Southwestern European.

they really are

His North African component is around 5%. insignificant.

Which company?
Looks horrendous.

Myheritage

I watched shitton of central Asian 23andme tests and they never had meme results like that.

Alright, anyone wants to see mine?

23andme is even more retarded than myheritage

rape

Less retarded than computations by autists on autistic forums, also gib proofs

>fire was invented by cavemen
>therefore fire is shit and we should use our body warmth instead

>galicians are unironically celtic

mmmh, no, they have the same haplotype as rest of iberians

Really disappointing. They shouldn't offer test for people who aren't represented in their references.
Some of this shit does make sense as very ancient links,for example Anatolian neolithic and Greece, Uzbek steppe being picked up as Eastern Euro, but otherwise useless and misleading
Did you try gencove.com? it's free and usually quite good.

no

Nice analogy bro.

Yes, unironically.

Oh come on, you don't want to laugh?

Alright, what settings should I use?

The problem is why a half central asian person appears as 25% Central Asian. This actually means that Central Asian component should not exist in the first place.

I'm trying to figure out how this shit works hahaha

Eurogenes K13

hello brothers

Common ancestry dating to before there was such thing as "Ireland" or "Spain". It's also possible that the myth regarding the origins of the Gaels in Galicia is true, but that isn't supported by much except Irish mythology

Depends on their central asian reference, because cenral asian peoples are heterogenous.
They should rename it to an area that is actually represented.

Checked it. Central Asian samples are based on Kazakhs

kek

North Atlantic is quite high i'm actually surprised.

It does explain a lot why central asian is so low. It's like basing Italians on Tuscany only.

I really thinkthat gencove will give you a solid result because their Central Asian reference is based on Hazara, Uygur, Uzbek, and Kalash.

how do I select oracle 2 in GedMatch?

A case of a knight of st.John being not so holy?

Could you please post your oracle?

I really don't like these calculators like who the fuck cares about categories like red-sea and batlic

The best feature of gedmatch is the oracle and it needs a high number of components to be accurate.
And the red sea component is a good indicator of arab ancestry.

Oracle or Oracle-4?

Oracle please

okay, there you got

btw, the original dna data, I got it from my Ancestry.com test.

idk what relation has that with my 89%spanish 11%irish hahaha

And Oracle 2 please.
A distance of 3.76 as primary population is quite high.
You will probably get some 85%-90% spanish in oracle 2

not him
but look ssa admixture my ass

I find it interesting desu.

>ssa admixture my ass
what about your gedmatch results