270towin.com/states/New_York
270towin.com/electoral-college-tie-combinations/
youtube.com/watch?v=sUV4Ha_Tf_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

He'll win New York

I dunno about that, user.

270towin.com/states/New_York

Sure, yeah, it's possible. Pretty unlikely though considering the pieces have to fall into place perfectly

I've seen Trump signs and stickers everywhere in New Yawk, but not even one Hillary sticker.

He will win Colorado, Michigan and one of Maine's congressional districts too desu

>Sure, yeah, it's possible. Pretty unlikely though considering the pieces have to fall into place perfectly

False. There are a 32 possible combinations that tie the electoral college:

270towin.com/electoral-college-tie-combinations/

>Posting a graph from 2012
Wut.

Upstate newyork is very conservative and suburban new york is to a certain extent too.

The only vastly liberal part of the state is NYC, and there's so much discord and bad blood between Shills and Bernie bro's half of the democrats here are voting for a third party candidate.

Scroll down, you can see the past 10 presidential elections.

Where in NY? NYC? Does the whole state really have a special affection with Trump?

Schwarzenegger won California so I suppose it's possible.

>There are a 32 possible combinations that tie the electoral college:

And there are 2048 possible outcomes in general, given those swing states only. That gives a 1.5% chance assuming that all outcomes are equally likely (they're not)

The New York state polls are showing Clinton+18. He has absolutely 0 chance to win New York.

NH better just "die" if they dont vote trump.

Fair, I'm just trying to call out that this "impossible tie" the media loves to talk about (which is basically a shill for Hillary) is not as impossible as people think.

Extremely unlikely.

Pic related more likely.

Whoops

does Sup Forums want to dislike this? youtube.com/watch?v=sUV4Ha_Tf_4

Nice! You racked up $.06 just by posting today! Keep it up!

I love this. So, even if I were being paid by Hillary's campaign, who would I be posting *here*, instead of a website with way more people and way more credibility? If I were a shill, I'd be in the WSJ comment section, or on Reddit. Not here. No one cares about you all.

>NV is blue
>FL is blue
>OH is blue
>NH is blue
>NE is part blue
Nice try, shill

Your joking, right?

Which are all different from this one, where the left candidate has little political appeal and is corrupt, and the right candidate is from NY and very dynamic. Debates haven't even begun yet.

Not true at all Pavul. We'll wait and see after debates.

Will Virginia really go blue? A lot of people saying it will

She picked a VP from there so yeah

>there are no Hillary shills on Donald Trump central

You're a retard. Stay on script from now on.

suburbs love Hillary for whatever reason, and Jew York jas a lot of those.

This is actually quite possible

post yfw this happens and Congress picks Hillary as president

It's been blue for 8 years, bro. They have a Dem governor, and two Dem Senators. They've voted blue for two straight elections.

>he thinks the election will turn out differently than I do
>lemme call him a shill